Support, technical issues, registration assistance
For assistance with regards to your existing account, for help registering a new account, or to report an issue browsing any part of the site, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abusive, threatening, harassing behavior
Be sure to include your forum username (either the one you are using or attempting to register) to expedite your support request. If you're experiencing a technical issue, please also include any error messages received as well as the full web page address (URL) where the issue is happening.
To report abusive, threatening, or harassing behavior originating from a forum user, please contact our abuse team via email at email@example.com. Please include the date/time that the message or messages were received, the name of the sender (if known), and a link to the posting or private message in question.
All legal notices sent to RogueValleyForum.com, unless accompanied by a legal injunction or gag order, may be made available to the public and/or sent to one or more third parties for archival.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you have received messages which are threatening in nature and you believe you may be in any sort of danger, we also urge you to contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. Responses may include removal of or disabling access to allegedly infringing material and/or terminating subscriber access.
Legal process and Law Enforcement
To file a notice of infringement, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below:
- A sufficiently detailed identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon, and if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an email address, mailing address, or telephone number;
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.";
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf (full legal name).
Send the written communication to our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
RogueValleyForum.com is always happy to comply with legal requests for information. If you have a need to contact us to retrieve information to fulfill a legal process (subpoena/court order), please contact the agent designated to respond to law enforcement requests.
The designated agent for RogueValleyForum.com to receive legal process requests is:
This document was last updated on October 28, 2013