RogueValleyForum.com
Join The Resistance - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Debate (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: National and World News (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Join The Resistance (/showthread.php?tid=18168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Join The Resistance - Juniper - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 06:33 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:20 PM)Juniper Wrote: You know, I was raised a Catholic. Yes, I'm lapsed. Not even Christian anymore, but I still have a soft spot for the old Roman Catholic symbolism and art and churches.  Just because I'm (was) Catholic doesn't mean I'm part and parcel of Catholic and Roman corruption and all it's other wrongs, past or present.  It's not all just apples and oranges.  You can be somewhere else than one extreme or the other.
I give you this you're pic was clever just miss applied.  The shooter was the voter and the message deliverer was hillary.  [Image: ba375c4aae6bcd6c06acfbbf5f69b4b1.jpg]   we spoke about what is in this picture and a host of other things. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

My post was related to personal backlash at Cletus for posting a link. Stop telling me what I think and say.

RE: Join The Resistance - Cuzz - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 06:18 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:14 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 05:52 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 08:56 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I just posted an article guys; don't give yourself brain cramps. I agree with some of what Michael Moore say but not all of it. Besides, I think Trump might not be the rabid right winger you all hoped for. Trump is already talking about keeping some of Obamacare and I suspect he will not do some of the other more drastic things he baited you all with. If I was Obama I would start complimenting Trump and guiding him in ways he can. Let's face it, Trump is extremely susceptible to praise.  Big Grin

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAARzAAAAJDMyNDBhMjg2LTE1MTEt...YTI5NQ.jpg]
On see you have special insight on trump like clete does?  Lol lol  go back and read the posts most of the right have no illusions on what Trump may turn out to be. (May is the key word here if you're critical thinking is not working)  on the other hand we all know what hillary and bill are and the direction they would have taken us. We also know what the establishment right has been and what no part in it. You on the left  can't put two and two together and figure out why we wanted no part of the corrupt hilliard and her perverted husband. Moore as nutty as he is was smart enough to figure it out and it wasn't about race,  or I add sexism.  It simple we didn't like the direction of the country and are going to try and change it. It's amazing how many of you can't wrap your brain around that. We won this round and you lost. Suck it up and act like adults not like the rioters tearing stuff up.  ( I'm fine with peaceful protest)

Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.  You don't even know what I think!  I was just saying that Cletus was merely posting an article. He isn't saying it's HIS stand.  Then he replies to Larry about that...I'm just making an illustration of shooting the messenger.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty plain.

RE: Join The Resistance - Hugo - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 06:18 PM)Juniper Wrote: Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.  You don't even know what I think!  I was just saying that Cletus was merely posting an article. He isn't saying it's HIS stand.  Then he replies to Larry about that...I'm just making an illustration of shooting the messenger.

Excuse me?  I posted one fucking smiley face. Nothing else. What "personal backlash" toward cletus? I can't see that there was any reply (or reason to) from that, so leave me the fuck out of this.

RE: Join The Resistance - capitalist pig - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 06:37 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:20 PM)Juniper Wrote: You know, I was raised a Catholic. Yes, I'm lapsed. Not even Christian anymore, but I still have a soft spot for the old Roman Catholic symbolism and art and churches.  Just because I'm (was) Catholic doesn't mean I'm part and parcel of Catholic and Roman corruption and all it's other wrongs, past or present.  It's not all just apples and oranges.  You can be somewhere else than one extreme or the other.
I give you this you're pic was clever just miss applied.  The shooter was the voter and the message deliverer was hillary.  [Image: ba375c4aae6bcd6c06acfbbf5f69b4b1.jpg]   we spoke about what is in this picture and a host of other things. Cheers

My post was related to personal backlash at Cletus for posting a link. Stop telling me what I think and say.
I know what the pic was about, that was obvious, I just added my thought as did you. If you think I can tell you what to think or say you truly are a dumb cluck. Last time I checked you are in charge of what you say and think. Are you confused on that also? If so I'll be happy to tell you how to talk,think, and vote Cheers

RE: Join The Resistance - Hugo - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 06:52 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:18 PM)Juniper Wrote: Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.  You don't even know what I think!  I was just saying that Cletus was merely posting an article. He isn't saying it's HIS stand.  Then he replies to Larry about that...I'm just making an illustration of shooting the messenger.

Excuse me?  I posted one fucking smiley face. Nothing else. What "personal backlash" toward cletus? I can't see that there was any reply (or reason to) from that, so leave me the fuck out of this.

Another false accusation.  During the last one, Tia made a point of mocking me for bringing it up.  This time she's the perp.

Fuck you Tia.

And for the record, ON THE TOPIC, the one Laughing  is all I have to say.  The only reason for any other post BY ME on this thread is self defense.

(11-12-2016, 07:18 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:52 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Another false accusation.  During the last one, Tia made a point of mocking me for bringing it up.  This time she's the perp.

Fuck you Tia.

And for the record, ON THE TOPIC, the one Laughing  is all I have to say.  The only reason for any other post BY ME on this thread is self defense.

Oh well,  I apologize for offending you.  Not really my point and not really going after you personally Larry.  I'm more offended by being labeled something specifically.  In this case it was not you, as you point out. Although  your definition of "mock" is fairly broad.  I mean...was I wrong pointing it out?   I'm very tired of being told what I think.  In this case by Pig.

(11-12-2016, 06:58 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:37 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I know what the pic was about, that was obvious,  I just added my thought as did you. If you think I can tell you what to think or say you truly are a dumb cluck. Last time I checked you are in charge of what you say and think. Are you confused on that also?  If so I'll be happy to tell you how to talk,think, and vote  Cheers

You actually did say what I think.  Whether I think it or not doesn't change the fact.

Well very good, will you vote also for who I want? Cheers

RE: Join The Resistance - cletus1 - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 06:37 PM)Junipe Wrote:
I give you this you're pic was clever just miss applied.  The shooter was the voter and the message deliverer was we spoke about what is in this picture and a host of other things. Cheers

Thank you Tia.  Smiling You are right, I just posted an article. 

When I and others talked about resistance to Trump in a general way, we were advised to give him a chance. I find that a little comical coming from the party that hoped Obama would fail and stated their number one goal was to make Obama a one term president.

So I take it you're rooting on trump being a two term president? Lol sure you are. You have any clue how you sound? You're side is rioting in the street wanting no term . And you wonder why so many on the left come across a lunatics. Just look around and apply a little common sense. Again rioting in the streets right now for no term....

RE: Join The Resistance - cletus1 - 11-13-2016

(11-12-2016, 11:25 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: So I take it you're rooting on trump being a two term president?  Lol sure you are. You have any clue how you sound?  You're side is rioting in the street wanting no term . And you wonder why so many on the left come across a lunatics. Just look around and apply a little common sense.  Again rioting in the streets right now for no term....

Your thinking is ass backwards. I responded to the "give Trump a chance" posts in a topic about resistance by pointing out your team was part of the resistance when the political tables were turned. That's all!

RE: Join The Resistance - capitalist pig - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 06:28 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 11:25 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: So I take it you're rooting on trump being a two term president?  Lol sure you are. You have any clue how you sound?  You're side is rioting in the street wanting no term . And you wonder why so many on the left come across a lunatics. Just look around and apply a little common sense.  Again rioting in the streets right now for no term....

Your thinking is ass backwards. I responded to the "give Trump a chance" posts in a topic about resistance by pointing out your team was part of the resistance when the political tables were turned. That's all!
Lol sure okay, if you feel better now. I did notice you had no response to my last post responding to you're obviously nutty last post with you're side rioting in the street..... for a no trump term......

RE: Join The Resistance - chuck white - 11-13-2016

(11-12-2016, 12:29 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 10:51 AM)chuck white Wrote: The antisocial don't like Trump and are rioting.
I'm not sure you can call them liberals.
I think they are the disadvantage, that have been abused my the system. They see Republican take over has further disadvantaging them.

I don't think they like Hillary ether and probably would riot if she one.
Chuck give me the list of what these people are disadvantaged from.  I'm very curious in seeing this list as I'm sure others are. It's easy to throw out generalities, let's see the list of what they are missing out on.

RE: Join The Resistance - tvguy - 11-13-2016

(11-12-2016, 08:56 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I just posted an article guys; don't give yourself brain cramps. I agree with some of what Michael Moore say but not all of it. Besides, I think Trump might not be the rabid right winger you all hoped for. Trump is already talking about keeping some of Obamacare and I suspect he will not do some of the other more drastic things he baited you all with. If I was Obama I would start complimenting Trump and guiding him in ways he can. Let's face it, Trump is extremely susceptible to praise.  Big Grin

On see you have special insight on trump like clete does?  Lol lol  go back and read the posts most of the right have no illusions on what Trump may turn out to be. (May is the key word here if you're critical thinking is not working)  on the other hand we all know what hillary and bill are and the direction they would have taken us. We also know what the establishment right has been and what no part in it. You on the left  can't put two and two together and figure out why we wanted no part of the corrupt hilliard and her perverted husband. Moore as nutty as he is was smart enough to figure it out and it wasn't about race,  or I add sexism.  It simple we didn't like the direction of the country and are going to try and change it. It's amazing how many of you can't wrap your brain around that. We won this round and you lost. Suck it up and act like adults not like the rioters tearing stuff up.  ( I'm fine with peaceful protest)

Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.  You don't even know what I think!  I was just saying that Cletus was merely posting an article. He isn't saying it's HIS stand.  Then he replies to Larry about that...I'm just making an illustration of shooting the messenger.

Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.

Of course it does, That what these far right wing zealots do.The LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.

(11-13-2016, 12:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.

Of course it does, That what these far right wing zealots do.The LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.
Good morning TV, how is a the far right defined by you?

RE: Join The Resistance - tvguy - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 12:53 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 05:52 PM)Juniper Wrote: [Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAARzAAAAJDMyNDBhMjg2LTE1MTEt...YTI5NQ.jpg]

They LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.

The ones who hate all Muslims or democrats because of the actions or beliefs of a few.

The ones who believe and spread right wing fictional horror stories like the 50 to 60 people killed by the Clinton crime cartel.
The ones who post propaganda like Hillary laughed about a child rapist and got his off.
The ones who claimed OBAMA was not born here.
Or that he is a Muslim.
Or that he pledged an oath on the Koran
Or that he won't put his hand on his heart during the pledge
The ones who insist the Clinton foundation money goes right in to bill and Hillary's pockets.
The ones who insist scientist are lying about climate change to get gov grants.

Do I really need to go on?

(11-13-2016, 02:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:14 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: On see you have special insight on trump like clete does?  Lol lol  go back and read the posts most of the right have no illusions on what Trump may turn out to be. (May is the key word here if you're critical thinking is not working)  on the other hand we all know what hillary and bill are and the direction they would have taken us. We also know what the establishment right has been and what no part in it. You on the left  can't put two and two together and figure out why we wanted no part of the corrupt hilliard and her perverted husband. Moore as nutty as he is was smart enough to figure it out and it wasn't about race,  or I add sexism.  It simple we didn't like the direction of the country and are going to try and change it. It's amazing how many of you can't wrap your brain around that. We won this round and you lost. Suck it up and act like adults not like the rioters tearing stuff up.  ( I'm fine with peaceful protest)

They LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.

The ones who hate all Muslims or democrats because of the actions or beliefs of a few.

The ones who believe and spread right wing fictional horror stories like the 50 to 60 people killed by the Clinton crime cartel.
The ones who post propaganda like Hillary laughed about a child rapist and got his off.
Or that he is a Muslim.
The ones who insist the Clinton foundation money goes right in to bill and Hillary's pockets.

So is that the half of the country that just dumped Clinton, left, and by extension Obama's policy? ( he was on the campaign trail warning his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected. ) so again the half of the country that elected trump or are you talking about another group?

RE: Join The Resistance - Cuzz - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 02:24 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Or that he is a Muslim.

So is that the half of the country that just dumped Clinton, left, and by extension Obama's policy? ( he was on the campaign trail warning his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected. )    so again the half of the country that elected trump or are you talking about another group?

If you think that everyone who voted for trump are of one party and think all the same things.... brace yourself. You just may be in for a disappointment.

(11-13-2016, 02:34 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Or that he is a Muslim.

So is that the half of the country that just dumped Clinton, left, and by extension Obama's policy? ( he was on the campaign trail warning his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected. )    so again the half of the country that elected trump or are you talking about another group?

If you think that everyone who voted for trump are of one party and think all the same things.... brace yourself. You just may be in for a disappointment.
Hmm now you understand why there is no compromise with the left. What TV and you just categorized the right as, is wrong just apply a little common sense you could see this. Look at the election map by county and this would be very clear. The right has a far more diverse group of voters then the left has. The left group herds together and has a herd mentality. Look at how you're areas voted, for example wa dc well over 90 % percent left, all the left "herd" centers vote very close to the same. The map shows it all, as does wiki leaks, and some undercover video's showing what the left and msm is. Sorry dude sucks to be you as its all there. All there is their own words, emails, their own operatives in the videos , the truth cannot be denied at this. Again sucks to be you as we all know the type of people you really are. I love this pic as it clearly shows what the left supports and is.. cheers[Image: 83b217dea1093446b18260a0e9a31e13.jpg] Obama signed a executive order supporting this and a host of others things. Are you still confused why you lost? Come on , do you really think it's a good idea to have a chick with a dick use my, or you're daughters bathroom, locker room etc??? Lol lol lol lol lol yeah I thought so!!

RE: Join The Resistance - Cuzz - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 02:55 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 02:34 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 12:53 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Good morning TV, how is a the far right defined by you?

Or that he is a Muslim.

Hmm now you understand why there is no compromise with the left. What TV and you just categorized the right as, is wrong   just apply a little common sense you could see this.  Look at the election map by county and this would be very clear.  The right has a far more diverse group of voters then the left has.  The left group herds together and has a herd mentality.  Look at how you're areas voted, for example wa dc  well over 90 % percent left, all the left "herd" centers vote very close to the same. The map shows it all, as does wiki leaks, and some undercover video's showing what the left and msm  is. Sorry dude sucks  to be you as its all there. All there is  their own words, emails,  their own operatives in the videos , the truth cannot be denied at this.  Again sucks to be you as we all know the type of people you really are. I love this  pic as it clearly shows what the left supports and is.. cheers[Image: 83b217dea1093446b18260a0e9a31e13.jpg]  Obama signed a executive order supporting this and a host of others things. Are you still confused why you lost?   Come on , do you really think it's a good idea to have a chick with a dick use my, or you're daughters bathroom, locker room etc???   Lol lol lol lol lol  yeah I thought so!!

I'm sorry, I can't understand you. Your writing is jumbled and all over the map. If you can't make the effort to make yourself clear, I don't see why I should spend my time figuring it out.