RogueValleyForum.com
Join The Resistance - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Debate (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: National and World News (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Join The Resistance (/showthread.php?tid=18168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Join The Resistance - capitalist pig - 11-17-2016

(11-17-2016, 06:18 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 01:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 12:30 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 12:07 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 11:19 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Spot on!! All those crazy uneducated voters that voted for Trump because of a "picture" and I thought it had something to do with the crooked Clinton machine (see wiki leaks) and the Obama legacy.  ( he made that clear on the campaign trail for Hillary that his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected)  silly me..  you nailed it.  Definitely " pictures"   I think you're onto something here, ever considered contacting the Dnc? They could use someone of you're brilliance.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Do you really have to exaggerate and put words in my mouth. 

All those crazy uneducated voters that voted for Trump because of a "picture"

A PICTURE ??? How about tens of millions of pictures and stories full of lies. If you don't think social media could have had an affect you are fool.

Anyway I'm wasting my time trying have any type on conversation with you.

You are only here to Gloat like a few other far righties who just recently showed up.
I didn't see a single gloat in my response to you're "picture" theory.  Did you?  Makes sense to me now as you appear to see things that others don't see because there not there,  but only you see...  did you feed you're pet unicorn tonight?

Do I need to go look and see how often you have posted AFTER Trump won?

As far as all of your other comments it seems you are like so many other rabid right wingers. That you car barely compose a sentence if there's not an insult included.

You and Your "Clinton machine" and wiki leaks, I bet there is not one single Clinton BS story that you don't believe.... It's obvious you've never had an original thought in your life.
Julian Assange has never, in all his years of hacking, had to retract one thing. I bet you were cool when he did the same thing to the bush administration, because you puppet masters sure were. It wasn't bullshit then according to them.
TV dude, or dudette ( not sure what you are and don't want to be rude) hey if there is no "Clinton machine " why is the left beginning to call for a pardon?? Hmm I'm very curious to this. ( Jesse Jackson on the msm this morning about a leftist icon as you can get) again very curious, why would one need a pardon if one has done no wrong and the left is beginning to call for this pardon. Please explain......cheers

RE: Join The Resistance - Cuzz - 11-17-2016

(11-17-2016, 12:07 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 11:19 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Spot on!! All those crazy uneducated voters that voted for Trump because of a "picture" and I thought it had something to do with the crooked Clinton machine (see wiki leaks) and the Obama legacy.  ( he made that clear on the campaign trail for Hillary that his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected)  silly me..  you nailed it.  Definitely " pictures"   I think you're onto something here, ever considered contacting the Dnc? They could use someone of you're brilliance.

Do you really have to exaggerate and put words in my mouth. 

A PICTURE ??? How about tens of millions of pictures and stories full of lies. If you don't think social media could have had an affect you are fool.

You are only here to Gloat like a few other far righties who just recently showed up.
I didn't see a single gloat in my response to you're "picture" theory.  Did you?  Makes sense to me now as you appear to see things that others don't see because there not there,  but only you see...  did you feed you're pet unicorn tonight?

As far as all of your other comments it seems you are like so many other rabid right wingers. That you car barely compose a sentence if there's not an insult included.

You and Your "Clinton machine" and wiki leaks, I bet there is not one single Clinton BS story that you don't believe.... It's obvious you've never had an original thought in your life.
Julian Assange has never, in all his years of hacking, had to retract one thing. I bet you were cool when he did the same thing to the bush administration, because you puppet masters sure were. It wasn't bullshit then according to them.

I didn't think Assange actually did any hacking anymore. He seems to be a publisher of other peoples hacking results. If that's true I wonder who you think supplied the DNC emails?

(11-17-2016, 07:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 12:07 AM)tvguy Wrote: Do you really have to exaggerate and put words in my mouth. 

I didn't think Assange actually did any hacking anymore. He seems to be a publisher of other peoples hacking results. If that's true I wonder who you think supplied the DNC emails?
Lol what does that matter, lol strawman argument. Lol two totally separate issues. Does it change anything if they came from Russia , China, Canada, dnc, rnc,fbi,Cia, nsa, etc etc etc. ( insert guess of choice) now are you that foolish to argue this point? But!! Now that we know they have been hacked it shows the huge problems of Hillary private server and now we have a whole new problem, who hacked, what was hacked, and why was hillary so stupid, or was she not so stupid knowing they had to be hidden to cover the criminal Clinton machine. The left is beginning to call for a pardon, why would one need a pardon if she did no wrong?? Cheers

(11-17-2016, 07:22 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 12:30 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: I didn't see a single gloat in my response to you're "picture" theory.  Did you?  Makes sense to me now as you appear to see things that others don't see because there not there,  but only you see...  did you feed you're pet unicorn tonight?

Lol what does that matter, lol strawman argument.   Lol  two totally separate issues. Does it change anything if they came from Russia , China, Canada,  dnc, rnc,fbi,Cia, nsa, etc etc etc. ( insert guess of choice)  now are you that foolish to argue this point?  But!! Now that we know they have been hacked it shows the huge problems of Hillary private server and now we have a whole new problem, who hacked, what was hacked, and why was hillary so stupid, or was she not so stupid knowing they had to be hidden to cover the criminal Clinton machine.  The left is beginning to call for a pardon, why would one need a pardon if she did no wrong??  Cheers

I would say it does matter a great deal IF a foreign country, any foreign country, manipulated our election. That's a serious thing even if you don't think so.

I didn't argue anything in my previous post so you must be seeing things. I asked a question. I'll ask again. Who do YOU think actually supplied the data to WikiLeaks? I'm curious.

RE: Join The Resistance - orygunluvr - 11-17-2016

(11-17-2016, 07:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 01:02 PM)tvguy Wrote: Do I need to go look and see how often you have posted AFTER Trump won?

Lol what does that matter, lol strawman argument.   Lol  two totally separate issues. Does it change anything if they came from Russia , China, Canada,  dnc, rnc,fbi,Cia, nsa, etc etc etc. ( insert guess of choice)  now are you that foolish to argue this point?  But!! Now that we know they have been hacked it shows the huge problems of Hillary private server and now we have a whole new problem, who hacked, what was hacked, and why was hillary so stupid, or was she not so stupid knowing they had to be hidden to cover the criminal Clinton machine.  The left is beginning to call for a pardon, why would one need a pardon if she did no wrong??  Cheers

I would say it does matter a great deal IF a foreign country, any foreign country, manipulated our election. That's a serious thing even if you don't think so.

I didn't argue anything in my previous post so you must be seeing things. I asked a question. I'll ask again. Who do YOU think actually supplied the data to WikiLeaks? I'm curious.
The guy hacked federal computers starting when he was sixteen.

(11-17-2016, 07:37 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 06:18 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Julian Assange has never, in all his years of hacking, had to retract one thing. I bet you were cool when he did the same thing to the bush administration, because you puppet masters sure were. It wasn't bullshit then according to them.

The guy hacked federal computers starting when he was sixteen.

If you say so. But he's not sixteen anymore. I believe he's transitioned into more of a publishing role. Which is the smart thing to do in his chosen business.

(11-17-2016, 01:02 PM)tvguy Wrote: Do I need to go look and see how often you have posted AFTER Trump won?

Did you even read the last part of my post? It's very important......I agree with you on the who, and why, reread my post. Cheers

I forgot to answer on who I think did. I honestly don't know, Russia was floated by the hillary campaign, may be correct, but I take with a grain of salt as everything is political on both sides, I read maybe someone from Washington and a inside job. Could be any reason for that, axe to grind against hillary? Angry hillary problem was being swept under the table by the current administrative ( bill and Lynch meeting on the plane) someone wanting the truth out for no reason other then wanting the truth told. Who knows at this point..... a election can not be manipulated by the truth, the truth is always supposed to be on the table. These emails were hers!!!

(11-17-2016, 08:04 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 06:18 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Julian Assange has never, in all his years of hacking, had to retract one thing. I bet you were cool when he did the same thing to the bush administration, because you puppet masters sure were. It wasn't bullshit then according to them.

I forgot to answer on who I think did.  I honestly don't know, Russia was floated by the hillary campaign, may be correct, but I take with a grain of salt as everything is political on both sides,  I read maybe someone from Washington and a inside job. Could be any reason for that, axe to grind against hillary?  Angry hillary problem was being swept under the table by the current administrative  ( bill and Lynch meeting on the plane)  someone wanting the truth out for no reason other then wanting the truth told. Who knows at this point..... a election can not be manipulated by the truth,  the truth is always supposed to be on the table. These emails were hers!!!  

Ah, but how do we know it's the truth? I'm not talking now about this election. I'm thinking about election manipulation by foreign agents manipulating information and releasing it through someone like WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks, as far as I know, doesn't vet anything they just publish it and let the chips fall were they may. Does that scenario concern you for future elections?

(11-17-2016, 08:23 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I didn't think Assange actually did any hacking anymore. He seems to be a publisher of other peoples hacking results. If that's true I wonder who you think supplied the DNC emails?

I forgot to answer on who I think did.  I honestly don't know, Russia was floated by the hillary campaign, may be correct, but I take with a grain of salt as everything is political on both sides,  I read maybe someone from Washington and a inside job. Could be any reason for that, axe to grind against hillary?  Angry hillary problem was being swept under the table by the current administrative  ( bill and Lynch meeting on the plane)  someone wanting the truth out for no reason other then wanting the truth told. Who knows at this point..... a election can not be manipulated by the truth,  the truth is always supposed to be on the table. These emails were hers!!!  

Ah, but how do we know it's the truth? I'm not talking now about this election. I'm thinking about election manipulation by foreign agents manipulating information and releasing it through someone like WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks, as far as I know, doesn't vet anything they just publish it and let the chips fall were they may. Does that scenario concern you for future elections?
Very much so, I would add what about our own government, the power of the party in charge to use the surveillance power of our country against the other party. An example (not necessarily surveillance) Watergate, Lerner and the IRS, we could add others from both parties. I fear all the info being collected by our government in the name of our safety may prove to not be so good.

(11-17-2016, 08:40 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:22 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Lol what does that matter, lol strawman argument.   Lol  two totally separate issues. Does it change anything if they came from Russia , China, Canada,  dnc, rnc,fbi,Cia, nsa, etc etc etc. ( insert guess of choice)  now are you that foolish to argue this point?  But!! Now that we know they have been hacked it shows the huge problems of Hillary private server and now we have a whole new problem, who hacked, what was hacked, and why was hillary so stupid, or was she not so stupid knowing they had to be hidden to cover the criminal Clinton machine.  The left is beginning to call for a pardon, why would one need a pardon if she did no wrong??  Cheers

Very much so, I would add what about our own government,  the power of the party in charge to use the surveillance power of our country against the other party. An example  (not necessarily surveillance)  Watergate, Lerner and the IRS, we could add others from both parties.  I fear all the info being collected by our government in the name of our safety may prove to not be so good.

Well, details aside, I think we can agree on this at least.

(11-17-2016, 09:02 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 08:40 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:35 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I would say it does matter a great deal IF a foreign country, any foreign country, manipulated our election. That's a serious thing even if you don't think so.

Very much so, I would add what about our own government,  the power of the party in charge to use the surveillance power of our country against the other party. An example  (not necessarily surveillance)  Watergate, Lerner and the IRS, we could add others from both parties.  I fear all the info being collected by our government in the name of our safety may prove to not be so good.

Well, details aside, I think we can agree on this at least.
Very much so, whether it's foreign government or individuals, our government or individuals, either party, no party, etc etc. All would be terrible.

RE: Join The Resistance - SFLiberal - 11-18-2016

[img][Image: IMG_0577.jpg][/img]

RE: Join The Resistance - cletus1 - 11-18-2016

Don't let Trump ruin Thankgiving. 

Political Divide Splits Relationships — and Thanksgiving, Too
By SABRINA TAVERNISE and KATHARINE Q. SEELYENOV. 15, 2016

WASHINGTON — Matthew Horn, a software engineer from Boulder, Colo., canceled Christmas plans with his family in Texas. Nancy Sundin, a social worker in Spokane, Wash., has called off Thanksgiving with her mother and brother. Ruth Dorancy, a software designer in Chicago, decided to move her wedding so that her fiancé’s grandmother and aunt, strong Trump supporters from Florida, could not attend.

The election is over, but the repercussions in people’s lives may be just beginning as families across the United States contemplate uncomfortable holidays — or decide to bypass them — and relationships among friends, relatives and spouses are tested across the political divide.

Democrats have dug in their heels, and in some cases are refusing to sit across the table from relatives who voted for President-elect Donald J. Trump, a man they say stands for things they abhor. Many who voted for Mr. Trump say it is the liberals who are to blame for discord, unfairly tarring them with the odious label of “racist” just because they voted for someone else.

“It’s all one big giant contradiction in my eyes,” said Laura Smith, 30, a small-business owner in Massachusetts who was attacked on Facebook by a relative for voting for Mr. Trump. “She’s saying to spread the love,” Ms. Smith said. “But then you’re throwing this feeling of hate toward me, your own family member.”

Many Democrats harbor their own feelings of being under siege.

“It felt like a rejection of everyone who looks like me,” said Ms. Dorancy, 29, a naturalized American who immigrated from Ghana about a decade ago. “It was a message to me that ‘You are not equal in our eyes. You do not deserve a place in our country.’”

So she and her fiancé looked at their guest list and decided to hold their wedding in Italy, a distance too far for the relatives to travel. “I just don’t want them around me on the most important day of my life,” she said.

Full story: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/political-divide-splits-relationships-and-thanksgiving-too.html?_r=0

RE: Join The Resistance - Hugo - 11-18-2016

Bunch of whiny fucks.

RE: Join The Resistance - Valuesize - 11-18-2016

(11-18-2016, 10:23 AM)Hugo Wrote: Bunch of whiny fucks.

But we weren't duped.

RE: Join The Resistance - SFLiberal - 11-18-2016

(11-18-2016, 10:28 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

But we weren't duped.

You lost

RE: Join The Resistance - Valuesize - 11-18-2016

(11-18-2016, 03:32 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

But we weren't duped.

You lost

We ALL lost.

RE: Join The Resistance - capitalist pig - 11-18-2016

(11-18-2016, 03:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

But we weren't duped.

You lost

We ALL lost.
Why??? You said he was dangerous and I asked you to give a list of things and we could compare notes down the road and see what came true. It's easy to throw out negative terms and no reasons why. Try adding substance to what you day or you are just talking out you're behind at this point.

RE: Join The Resistance - Wonky3 - 11-18-2016

(11-18-2016, 03:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

But we weren't duped.

You lost

We ALL lost.

Well, maybe not ALL. It was real AMERICANS who provided enough (elctoral) votes for Mr. Trump to be our next president and commander in chief. Milliions of Americans are pleased beyond belief at the outcome. 

And still, there is always "The Loyal Opposition" (God knows the loyal opposition gave it to Mr. Obama with both barrels)

So we wait and watch. Given what we know about president elect Trump, he will stick his foot in his mouth sooner than later. He has the capacity not only to embarrass himslelf (and the country) but the arrogance to ignore laws that could lead to his downfall. Looking at the history of his behavior it's hard to imagine he will have a "conversion". 

But come hell or high water, or the second coming of Christ, he will be our president. 

We must be attentive and alert. 

(No...I won't be watching the inaguration ceremony: I'll read about it the following day)