Donald Trump is a joke
(12-20-2016, 09:40 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:56 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:44 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:20 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 07:50 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Right!
We should remember that Mr. Trump is not even a "real" Republican. 
The U.S. Congress is full of "real Republicans" who get to vote, and as we know it's our congress who makes and passes laws. There are many good Republicans who have served long terms and know how things REALLY work. 
But it's all mute. Mr. Trump will be happy and fullfilled if the U.S. Marine Corps honor guard comes to the White House 10 times a day to play "Hail To The Chief",  if FOX NEWS interviews him 14 times a week, and the staff leaves him alone so he can Tweet 40 or 50 times a day.

Supreme Court baby!!!!
Crow now. Cry later.

[Image: 840444d7620476943dbbf2d103421116.jpg]

I regret that his man was elected to be our 45th president. 

A year or so ago, he was called by many a buffoon. I may have agreed. 

But the "people have spoken", he is the president elect and come January 20th will be our president, yours, and mine. 
There may have been a time when calling him an "asshole" was okay. 
Not anymore. 
The OFFICE to which he has been elected requires some respect. 
I feel we can be critical, even STRONGLY critical, of his behavior but the OFFICE of the president of these United States Of America requires that we show proper respect. 

During the past eight years we have seen the ranting nut jobs of the far right show outright ridicule and hate toward our president, demonstrating complete disregard for the office. 

I hope we won't do that. We will have, I'm sure, ample opportunities soon to voice legitmate and strongly worded remarks about this man's conduct in office. Let's remember that as long as he is in office he is our president.

And during the past 6 weeks we have seen the ranting nut jobs of the far left show outright hate and ridicule and deplorable behavior, rioting, etc. toward our president elect, demonstrating complete disregard for the office and the election process.
(12-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 09:40 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I regret that his man was elected to be our 45th president. 

But the "people have spoken", he is the president elect and come January 20th will be our president, yours, and mine. 
Not anymore. 
I feel we can be critical, even STRONGLY critical, of his behavior but the OFFICE of the president of these United States Of America requires that we show proper respect. 

During the past eight years we have seen the ranting nut jobs of the far right show outright ridicule and hate toward our president, demonstrating complete disregard for the office. 

I hope we won't do that. We will have, I'm sure, ample opportunities soon to voice legitmate and strongly worded remarks about this man's conduct in office. Let's remember that as long as he is in office he is our president.

Most likely he will get the respect he earns.

So far?  He has earned....
[Image: 15%2B-%2B1%2B%25281%2529.gif]
(12-20-2016, 10:48 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:20 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Supreme Court baby!!!!
Crow now. Cry later.

Not anymore. 

And during the past 6 weeks we have seen the ranting nut jobs of the far left show outright hate and ridicule and deplorable behavior, rioting, etc. toward our president elect, demonstrating complete disregard for the office and the election process.
They need to be either institutionalized and heavily medicated or put in internment camps in Siberia, where they won't be affected by "climate change" or "global warming".
(12-20-2016, 10:48 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:20 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Supreme Court baby!!!!
Crow now. Cry later.

Not anymore. 

He is not YET the president and so is not afforded the respect of the office. President elect does deserve some consideraton, but his conduct also dictates our remarks about him.
(12-20-2016, 10:15 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 09:40 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I regret that his man was elected to be our 45th president. 

Not anymore. 

The OFFICE deserves the respect. We can feel free to be critical of his actions. During the past eight years many here have shown blatant disrespect for Mr. Obama PERSONALLY, and that (IMHO) fails to show respect for the office.
The radical right will do that as long as ANY democrat is in office.

The radical left will do the same with any republican.

I don't see anyone on this forum since people like Ponder or Leonard who are as far left as some of the far right we have here now.
(12-20-2016, 02:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Not anymore. 

The OFFICE deserves the respect. We can feel free to be critical of his actions. During the past eight years many here have shown blatant disrespect for Mr. Obama PERSONALLY, and that (IMHO) fails to show respect for the office.

I don't see anyone on this forum since people like Ponder or Leonard who are as far left as some of the far right we have here now.
Maybe we should all attempt to try to avoid being "radical". I was not a fan of president G.W. Bush and while I was very critical of many of his policies I don't recall ever refering to him in vulgar or clearly disrespectful words or tone. While in office, he was MY president.
(12-20-2016, 02:24 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Not anymore. 

Maybe we should all attempt to try to avoid being "radical". I was not a fan of president G.W. Bush and while I was very critical of many of his policies I don't recall ever refering to him in vulgar or clearly disrespectful words or tone. While in office, he was MY president.
My point is that the ones who ARE radical are not going to change regardless of what you wish.
(12-20-2016, 02:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Most likely he will get the respect he earns.

My point is that the ones who ARE radical are not going to change regardless of what you wish.

Maybe we could ALL try to be a bit LESS RADICAL and share more opinions.
(12-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:15 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: The OFFICE deserves the respect. We can feel free to be critical of his actions. During the past eight years many here have shown blatant disrespect for Mr. Obama PERSONALLY, and that (IMHO) fails to show respect for the office.

no

Smiling
(12-20-2016, 02:57 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 02:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: The radical right will do that as long as ANY democrat is in office.

no

Smiling

You are probably right. Leopard and his spots and all that...
Wow Wonky,
I didn't know that you thought an asshole was disrespectful.

As an asshole, I take that personal.

Also I can say, as an asshole, that Trump has my respect at being more of an asshole then me.

(I think Wonky is assholephobic)
"I'm sorry I called you an asshole. I thought you knew...."
(12-21-2016, 08:47 AM)Hugo Wrote: "I'm sorry I called you an asshole.  I thought you knew...."

"IF" he is an asshole, he is a member in good standing and is OUR asshole. Maybe I missed something, but doesn't sound like you are really sorry. 
In the "real world" asshole can be the kind of remark that might get you knocked on your ass. 
Thank the gods for the protection of the virtual skirt we can hide under.
(12-21-2016, 10:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 08:47 AM)Hugo Wrote: "I'm sorry I called you an asshole.  I thought you knew...."

"IF" he is an asshole, he is a member in good standing and is OUR asshole. Maybe I missed something, but doesn't sound like you are really sorry. 
In the "real world" asshole can be the kind of remark that might get you knocked on your ass. 

Well now you're just being an asshole.... Laughing
(12-21-2016, 12:52 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 10:06 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Well now you're just being an asshole.... Laughing

Well, Yeah! It's my JOB.

Don't be sorry, I'm an asshole and proud of it.

[Image: asshole_pride_mousepad.jpg?width=225&hei...%3A2%7D%5D]
Who has campaign rally's two months into their presidency?  Jittery

The "Conspiracy Theorist Liar in Chief" is unbalanced, unfit, inept, and an embarrassment to our great nation. The TBD patriot needs to step up soon or we won't be able to fix the mess.
(03-20-2017, 04:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Who has campaign rally's two months into their presidency?  Jittery

The "Conspiracy Theorist Liar in Chief" is unbalanced, unfit, inept, and an embarrassment to our great nation. The TBD patriot needs to step up soon or we won't be able to fix the mess.

Maybe we can convince him, to close the federal reserve bank.

Then the banker will step in. Like Kennedy and Lincoln.
[Image: im-like-a-really-smart-person-belgium-is...849167.png]
Whatcha suppose this is all about? Give you one guess!

https://youtu.be/rXiSafSqXAY

*vomit

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk