Television Shows!
(01-05-2017, 02:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:42 AM)Hugo Wrote: http://www.infowars.com/fox-comedy-featu...ndage-gag/

I know, I know.... "Source".  But that doesn't mean it's not true.  This sitcom is very real.  It's not something I would watch, so I was wondering who it's marketed toward.  Anyone here a fan of this show? (The Mick)

I think its disgusting and sickening. And your question? It's marketed towards people, probably the younger crowd who think all's fair as long as it's funny.

But I suspect that you and Alex Jones have decided this kind of stuff represents the left?

How did you find this? Do you listen to Alex Jones?

Show me where I suggested this post has anything to do with left or right or any individuals here or that I know?  My questions stand as neutral.  And I got the link from Drudge.  I have REPEATEDLY told you I don't listen to any talk radio, but I do look at headlines from Drudge, as MILLIONS of people both Left and Right do, everyday.
(01-05-2017, 08:42 AM)Hugo Wrote: http://www.infowars.com/fox-comedy-featu...ndage-gag/

I know, I know.... "Source".  But that doesn't mean it's not true.  This sitcom is very real.  It's not something I would watch, so I was wondering who it's marketed toward.  Anyone here a fan of this show? (The Mick)

I think its disgusting and sickening. And your question? It's marketed towards people, probably the younger crowd who think all's fair as long as it's funny.

But I suspect that you and Alex Jones have decided this kind of stuff represents the left?

Watch the show. The infowars.com crap is just that... crap! I just watched the episode with the so called "bondage gag". Only a person with a lot of first hand knowledge in bondage would watch that episode and immediately think... "Holy shit! That kid is wearing a bondage gag!"
(01-05-2017, 02:33 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 02:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:47 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:21 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:57 AM)Cuzz Wrote: I don't know. I haven't herd of it and I'm not into sitcoms.

Me either.

The title of the link is enough to keep me from turning on the TV.

The title of the link has nothing to do with the TV show.

??  The title of the link is an actual scene from the show..... so how do you determine is "has nothing to do with the show"?

The TITLE of the link is Alex Jones isn't it? That's what I meant. That's what I assumed Wonky saw. Maybe not.
(01-05-2017, 02:36 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Show me where I suggested this post has anything to do with left or right or any individuals here or that I know?  My questions stand as neutral.  And I got the link from Drudge.  I have REPEATEDLY told you I don't listen to any talk radio, but I do look at headlines from Drudge, as MILLIONS of people both Left and Right do, everyday.

What part of "I suspect" did you miss? YOU are right wing. Alex Jones is Right wing. Drudge is right wing.
(01-05-2017, 03:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 02:33 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 02:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:47 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:21 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Me either.

The title of the link is enough to keep me from turning on the TV.

The title of the link has nothing to do with the TV show.

??  The title of the link is an actual scene from the show..... so how do you determine is "has nothing to do with the show"?

The TITLE of the link is Alex Jones isn't it? That's what I meant. That's what I assumed Wonky saw. Maybe not.

What I saw was "infowar.com/fox-comedy-featu...ndage-gag/
And that was enough. 
Now, back to the conversations for Christ's sake!
(01-05-2017, 05:27 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: What I saw was "infowar.com/fox-comedy-featu...ndage-gag/
And that was enough. 

Same here.
FOX Comedy Features 6yo ‘Trans’ Boy Wearing Bondage Gag
(01-05-2017, 03:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What part of "I suspect" did you miss? YOU are right wing. Alex Jones is Right wing. Drudge is right wing.

Drudge does not create or even comment on any news.  He posts links to the news from ALL sources for the day.
(01-05-2017, 01:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote: We have a couple of sitcom favs... Big Bang Theory & Life in Pieces.  I've never heard of The Mick though.

I THINK that's because it just came out last week.  I haven't watched it. It looks like it might be funny but also crass and slightly squirmy to watch. Not sure.

Can't be anymore "crass and slightly squirmy to watch" than Shameless... and I'm on Season 4 of that show.

Then enjoy. But Larry did point out the 6 year old wearing a bondage gag.  If you like it, watch it.
(01-05-2017, 12:12 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote: We have a couple of sitcom favs... Big Bang Theory & Life in Pieces.  I've never heard of The Mick though.
I have friends who like "Big Bang" a lot. I have never watched it. 
I think the last SITCOM I watched was, "Everybody Loves Raymond".  Embarrassed 

Looked up "Life In Pieces" on IMDB. Says"
Colleen is forced to deal with Joan's opinions as they shop for wedding dresses. In other events, Clementine feels she's overstaying her welcome at the Hughes house, Jen can't stay ...

7.6 rating pretty good. 

Well, Big Bang Theory took an element of society and zeroed in on it. It can be hilarious. Especially when it was new. It's old now. But the writing is sharp.  Geeks used to be reviled. No more!
(01-05-2017, 06:51 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 03:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Drudge does not create or even comment on any news.  He posts links to the news from ALL sources for the day.

So what it still a conservative right with site. You don't think they pick and choose what they report?
(01-05-2017, 06:43 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 05:27 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: What I saw was "infowar.com/fox-comedy-featu...ndage-gag/
And that was enough. 

Same here.

Hugo SPECIFICALLY wanted you to give an opinion on the show and not ignore the link because it was Alex Jones .
 I think/hope he realized Jones is a total whack job.
(01-05-2017, 07:02 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I THINK that's because it just came out last week.  I haven't watched it. It looks like it might be funny but also crass and slightly squirmy to watch. Not sure.

Can't be anymore "crass and slightly squirmy to watch" than Shameless... and I'm on Season 4 of that show.

Then enjoy. But Larry did point out the 6 year old wearing a bondage gag.  If you like it, watch it.

The "bondage gag" was on the kid because the kid burned his tongue because his brother pranked him.

But anyway you slice it Some of us just want to puke when they see a show like this.
(01-05-2017, 07:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The "bondage gag" was on the kid because the kid burned his tongue because his brother pranked him.

But anyway you slice it Some of us just want to puke when they see a show like this.

Squirmy.
(01-05-2017, 07:15 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: I THINK that's because it just came out last week.  I haven't watched it. It looks like it might be funny but also crass and slightly squirmy to watch. Not sure.

Squirmy.
Someone said.. hey Shameless is a hit, Lets get even uglier and see what happens.

The show also writes the boy as an 8 year old transvestite who claims he likes wearing dresses because the breeze feels good on his vagina.  You kinda watered it down a little.  But hey, Scrapper likes it!
(01-05-2017, 07:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 06:43 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
And that was enough. 

Same here.

Hugo SPECIFICALLY wanted you to give an opinion on the show and not ignore the link because it was Alex Jones .
 I think/hope he realized Jones is a total whack job.

Larry doesn't care about my opinions on anything since I posted the racist thread and he ticked off most of the signs proving he's a racist.  Big Grin
(01-05-2017, 07:17 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 12:28 PM)Juniper Wrote: I THINK that's because it just came out last week.  I haven't watched it. It looks like it might be funny but also crass and slightly squirmy to watch. Not sure.

The show also writes the boy as an 8 year old transvestite who claims he likes wearing dresses because the breeze feels good on his vagina.  You kinda watered it down a little.  But hey, Scrapper likes it!

I was only explaining the bondage thing. Because Juniper focused on that. It sounds worse than it is and I actually saw the trailer you posted. I already said the show is disgusting.

The other day on Facebook a guy posted about the people who tortured a Trump supporter. Cutting him with knives and posted the video on social media.
The guy who posted the story said it was done by coward liberal bullies  or something to that affect.

So My guess is this TV show is getting all this attention from the right will go along the same lines. Stereotyping liberals. Telling people this kind of shit is what liberals are all about.

You know Hugo, just like OL does almost every single day.
(01-05-2017, 07:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:15 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 01:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Can't be anymore "crass and slightly squirmy to watch" than Shameless... and I'm on Season 4 of that show.

Squirmy.
Someone said.. hey Shameless is a hit, Lets get even uglier and see what happens.

Shameless is a much darker, creepier take on the happy go lucky original British version where they sing Karaoke every Friday at the neighborhood pub.