Random video thread
Do we have one?
Do we need one?
(02-01-2013, 08:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Do we need one?

Do we?
(02-01-2013, 08:58 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Holy Crap!TwitchBlink
Those skittles people are a bit off their rockers.

Don't try this at home. Or, if you do, at least post a video for us to see. Smiling
I spent all day roaming with my video camera and never saw a random I could shoot.

I just don't have a eye for this kind of thing. I don't have a sense of humor either, but if I choose to post a video it would be randomly interesting.

I hope.
To celebrate Easter!

[Image: th_smiley_clapping_202.gif]
LaughingThe longer I watched that, the funnier it got.

Quote: Wonky: I spent all day roaming with my video camera and never saw a random I could shoot.

I just don't have a eye for this kind of thing. I don't have a sense of humor either, but if I choose to post a video it would be randomly interesting.

Remember Kno1? She used to play this cool little game. She had a downtown job. She would take random pictures of things in downtown. Details. Like statuary on rooftops, cornerstones on buildings, bases of flagpoles, partial views of buildings or signs, details on the sidewalk or public benches or fountains. Then she created a thread called "Where am I" and would post one picture until someone solved it. It was fun. Then some folks posted much harder ones of the greater State of Oregon and it got really hard. Not a video. But random!Big Grin
(04-16-2013, 08:24 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: To celebrate Easter!

BwaHaHaHa!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
(04-16-2013, 08:24 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: To celebrate Easter!

That is ridiculously funnyLaughingLaughing
What might happen in Harry Potter’s world if the spells didn’t go as planned.....
(04-28-2013, 01:57 PM)Scrapper Wrote: What might happen in Harry Potter’s world if the spells didn’t go as planned.....

On that note: This girl, Hilly, Hindi does a great job: