New & Improved: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
(03-18-2017, 02:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 10:02 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 09:50 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 10:38 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Dealing with this.

[Image: 17349840_1811846145731399_68043282700665...e=59615C19]

Tragic, and proof that life is not fair. The suffering goes beyond the afflicted to the caregivers. 

And still...

I don't think I would have posted this.
I thought about it and decided to because people don't really know the true impact of seizures and the affects it has on family friends and community. A decent portion of epileptics die from the injuries from a seizure, sometimes with bystanders watching and not trying to help. It's really no ones fault but it would be nice if there was a little support community wide in the area of helping someone during a seizure. At least I didn't post the before stitches picture, it's horrible.

I fully appreciate your feelings that, "people don't really know the true impact of seizures and the affects it has on family friends and community". 

Many of us do. Unfortunately, seizures are not all that uncommon and I'd guess most of us are aware of the awful suffering victims must endure. 

But sharing the facts should be adequate. A Photo, including blood, is not something I feel a loved one of mine would want to be distributed on a public forum. No matter how common the affliction, to the victim it might be personal.
What makes you think anyone cares what YOU won't post? What difference does it make what YOU won't post? Who gives a shit what YOU think "should be adequate"??

Who in the FUCK do you think you are? And don't give me it's just an opinion bullshit. If it's just YOUR opinion then don't post similar picks and shut the fuck up if others do.

Thank you for writing this TV. 

Wonky, what he said.....

Tragic, and proof that life is not fair. The suffering goes beyond the afflicted to the caregivers. 

And still...

I thought about it and decided to because people don't really know the true impact of seizures and the affects it has on family friends and community. A decent portion of epileptics die from the injuries from a seizure, sometimes with bystanders watching and not trying to help. It's really no ones fault but it would be nice if there was a little support community wide in the area of helping someone during a seizure. At least I didn't post the before stitches picture, it's horrible.

I fully appreciate your feelings that, "people don't really know the true impact of seizures and the affects it has on family friends and community". 

Many of us do. Unfortunately, seizures are not all that uncommon and I'd guess most of us are aware of the awful suffering victims must endure. 

But sharing the facts should be adequate. A Photo, including blood, is not something I feel a loved one of mine would want to be distributed on a public forum. No matter how common the affliction, to the victim it might be personal.
What makes you think anyone cares what YOU won't post? What difference does it make what YOU won't post? Who gives a shit what YOU think "should be adequate"??

Who in the FUCK do you think you are? And don't give me it's just an opinion bullshit. If it's just YOUR opinion then don't post similar picks and shut the fuck up if others do.
Shut the fuck up?
Really.
I know you. You simply aren't mean enough to be that insulting. 
Grab a bat and let me know where.
(03-18-2017, 06:39 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Tragic, and proof that life is not fair. The suffering goes beyond the afflicted to the caregivers. 

And still...

Shut the fuck up?
Really.

Cool, Can I come and take pictures of your fractured skull?
(I'll share them on facebook)
Good gawd, Wonky. Shut up.
(03-19-2017, 10:49 AM)Juniper Wrote: Good gawd, Wonky. Shut up.

Maybe he's having a stroke, sudden change in behavior can be a sign of a stroke.

Good gawd, Wonky, Don't have a stroke.

And still...

[Image: 17309169_10207470604196495_2787443118449...e=596F9EA5]
(03-18-2017, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Tragic, and proof that life is not fair. The suffering goes beyond the afflicted to the caregivers. 

And still...

Shut the fuck up?
Really.
"Shut the fuck up" is just a 21st century vernacular that means please keep your never ending criticism of what others post to your self. It's maddening and not just for me.

You simply aren't mean enough to be that insulting

Obviously you don't even realize how your sanctimonious posts are insulting.

(03-19-2017, 01:19 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 10:49 AM)Juniper Wrote: Good gawd, Wonky. Shut up.

Maybe he's having a stroke, sudden change in behavior can be a sign of a stroke.

Good gawd, Wonky, Don't have a stroke.

Good point. Except...there's no change of behavior here.
(03-19-2017, 04:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 09:50 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: I thought about it and decided to because people don't really know the true impact of seizures and the affects it has on family friends and community. A decent portion of epileptics die from the injuries from a seizure, sometimes with bystanders watching and not trying to help. It's really no ones fault but it would be nice if there was a little support community wide in the area of helping someone during a seizure. At least I didn't post the before stitches picture, it's horrible.

Shut the fuck up?
Really.

Obviously you don't even realize how your sanctimonious posts are insulting.

That's what I meant when I said he couldn't help himself over in the pun thread.
Hoping all is well with your Boy.  Head wounds are bloody and I'm not a big fan of staples but I know he is in good hands.  Love and happiness.
(03-19-2017, 04:31 PM)Jeep Wrote: Hoping all is well with your Boy.  Head wounds are bloody and I'm not a big fan of staples but I know he is in good hands.  Love and happiness.

He's doing very well especially given his issues. Thanks
(03-19-2017, 04:31 PM)Jeep Wrote: Hoping all is well with your Boy.  Head wounds are bloody and I'm not a big fan of staples but I know he is in good hands.  Love and happiness.

Forget staples or stitches, crazy glue is the way to go.
(03-19-2017, 07:13 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Forget staples or stitches, crazy glue is the way to go.

That would have been nice
I feel for the boy... for several reasons.
(03-19-2017, 09:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I feel for the boy... for several reasons.

Laughing Laughing
Well it took about three minutes to see everything new so I guess I'm leaving LOL.
(03-19-2017, 09:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Quote:I feel for the boy... for several reasons.

There's nothing funny about it. I'm totally serious.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Jittery
(05-02-2017, 10:19 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 09:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Quote:I feel for the boy... for several reasons.

There's nothing funny about it. I'm totally serious.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Jittery
What I'm doing right now:

First of all, are 12 cups of coffee too many on a Sunday morning while reading the newspapers? I've got a bit of the jitters but my guess it's the bit of sugar I put on my oatmeal. No news is good news: I'm sorry I bothered to read the papers. I'm watching Mrs. Wonky's cat sitting on the screened in porch in the sun and looking at it and wondering why it does not give off any warmth. I'm thinking of moving to Las Vegas so I can attend Raider Football games. Or maybe not. It's past 11:00AM and I haven't showered...will I go to hell? I still have one watch on Pacific Standard Time: I think I'll just leave it...what goes around comes around. I'm wondering what Taupe Hat is doing now. And Que. I didn't go to church today. Or last week. Or this decade. I did go in 1956: That outta hold me. 

Proving: I don't have a life. 

I had one.  Big Grin
(05-07-2017, 11:34 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: What I'm doing right now:

First of all, are 12 cups of coffee too many on a Sunday morning while reading the newspapers? I've got a bit of the jitters but my guess it's the bit of sugar I put on my oatmeal. No news is good news: I'm sorry I bothered to read the papers. I'm watching Mrs. Wonky's cat sitting on the screened in porch in the sun and looking at it and wondering why it does not give off any warmth. I'm thinking of moving to Las Vegas so I can attend Raider Football games. Or maybe not. It's past 11:00AM and I haven't showered...will I go to hell? I still have one watch on Pacific Standard Time: I think I'll just leave it...what goes around comes around. I'm wondering what Taupe Hat is doing now. And Que. I didn't go to church today. Or last week. Or this decade. I did go in 1956: That outta hold me. 

Proving: I don't have a life. 

I had one.  Big Grin
Sometime I like not having a life.