Site-wide rule changes: 3/2/2014
(03-17-2014, 08:40 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I assure you I am none of these people you assign to me.

Enjoy your Monday!

Don't worry about all the people that think you are some old member that has resurrected. We seldom get anyone new here and have become a suspicious and incestuous group that mostly argue among ourselves.

If you have any interests in current affairs or any other subject including religion, post some thoughts and I am sure you will get some responses.

I hope you last more than a few weeks. It would be nice to get some more people participating here.
(03-17-2014, 09:40 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 08:40 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I assure you I am none of these people you assign to me.

Enjoy your Monday!

Don't worry about all the people that think you are some old member that has resurrected. We seldom get anyone new here and have become a suspicious and incestuous group that mostly argue among ourselves.

If you have any interests in current affairs or any other subject including religion, post some thoughts and I am sure you will get some responses.

I hope you last more than a few weeks. It would be nice to get some more people participating here.

I intend to participate where I have interest. Probably not so much into the politics, though. Thank you for the warm welcome.
(03-17-2014, 02:27 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 09:40 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Enjoy your Monday!

I intend to participate where I have interest. Probably not so much into the politics, though. Thank you for the warm welcome.

LaughingLaughingBig GrinSo true.

Someone's dad, I'm delighted you are here. Please post where ever you have a thought to share. I rarely post in religion though.