Cletus1 oversteps his bounds
So, we now have a "reporter" on staff for the Rogue Valley Forum.

Okay. We could use one.

But I take umbrage (whatever that is) that Clete felt he had the authority to hire this journilst without first consulting the membership. Outright arrogance, brazen, unfeeling, and intolerable.

But I have a solution.

Clete travels to far away places with strange sounding names. Often.

So, I feel to make amends he should bring us each a "small gift" from his most recent visit to whatever exotic place he visits. He could let WaSaBi know what each gift is and WaSabi could "report" it so we could have the gift sent to a PO Box we rent for that purpose.

It seems only fair.
(09-28-2014, 08:36 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: So, we now have a "reporter" on staff for the Rogue Valley Forum.

Okay. We could use one.

But I take umbrage (whatever that is) that Clete felt he had the authority to hire this journilst without first consulting the membership. Outright arrogance, brazen, unfeeling, and intolerable.

But I have a solution.

Clete travels to far away places with strange sounding names. Often.

So, I feel to make amends he should bring us each a "small gift" from his most recent visit to whatever exotic place he visits. He could let WaSaBi know what each gift is and WaSabi could "report" it so we could have the gift sent to a PO Box we rent for that purpose.

It seems only fair.

You can hire a "reporter" too Wonk, or you can become one yourself. In a sense we are all reporters already. In any case, I will bring you back some lemons, kiwi fruit and Haas Avocados from Fallbrook, California when I visit there this winter. I get them for free or very cheap.
At least Cletus isn't infatuated with kris Kristofferson. I fear we're going to be subjected to A Star is Born next.
(09-28-2014, 10:29 AM)bbqboy Wrote: At least Cletus isn't infatuated with kris Kristofferson. I fear we're going to be subjected to A Star is Born next.

"Infatuated"?

Carry on.
(09-28-2014, 11:21 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 10:29 AM)bbqboy Wrote: At least Cletus isn't infatuated with kris Kristofferson. I fear we're going to be subjected to A Star is Born next.

"Infatuated"?

Carry on.

Clearly If there is any infatuation it's with BBQ towards Wonky. God it must suck to be so fucking bored to keep posting the pissy kind of shit BBQ posts.
(09-28-2014, 12:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

"Infatuated"?

Carry on.

Clearly If there is any infatuation it's with BBQ towards Wonky. God it must suck to be so fucking bored to keep posting the pissy kind of shit BBQ posts.

Barbie is sitting the hospital connected to tubes and IV's. That's all it takes to put a guy into a "mood".
From this point on, I'm going to either not respond to BBQ, or find some way to at least not be negative in my response.
Enough.
Good luck BBQ. given your circumstances, it seems like it would be a good thing if many of us here could post back and forth with you, if for no other reason to ease your boredom.
Good luck.
(09-28-2014, 12:20 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 12:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

"Infatuated"?

Carry on.

Barbie is sitting the hospital connected to tubes and IV's. That's all it takes to put a guy into a "mood".
From this point on, I'm going to either not respond to BBQ, or find some way to at least not be negative in my response.
Enough.
Good luck BBQ. given your circumstances, it seems like it would be a good thing if many of us here could post back and forth with you, if for no other reason to ease your boredom.
Good luck.

Barbie is sitting the hospital connected to tubes and IV's.
I don't think so.
So again, wonky can say stupid and inappropriate things
and you will swoop in and defend him. If that isn't fanboy puppylove I don't know what is. I'm not the one who is pissy or under the delusion that posting random thoughts involving kris Kristofferson is somehow clever
And BTW, saline, antibiotics, magnesium iv's in preparation for surgery tomorrow. Room 2037 at Providence. Fuck you, halfwitted asshole.
(09-28-2014, 12:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: And BTW, saline, antibiotics, magnesium iv's in preparation for surgery tomorrow. Room 2037 at Providence. Fuck you, halfwitted asshole.

I wish you a good surgery, good drugs and a great speedy recovery. Big Grin
(09-28-2014, 01:00 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 12:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: And BTW, saline, antibiotics, magnesium iv's in preparation for surgery tomorrow. Room 2037 at Providence. Fuck you, halfwitted asshole.

I wish you a good surgery, good drugs and a great speedy recovery. Big Grin

Ditto that!
Lots of norco now and fentanyl afterwards.:-)
I get that tv has driven off or killed off almost everyone else so now he's trying to pee on me. Won't work though.
(09-28-2014, 12:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: So again, wonky can say stupid and inappropriate things
and you will swoop in and defend him. If that isn't fanboy puppylove I don't know what is. I'm not the one who is pissy or under the delusion that posting random thoughts involving kris Kristofferson is somehow clever

You are the only on here doing any swooping. The inappropriate thing was a joke and other than you NO ONE CARED.
You are the one with a hard on towards Wonky and what he likes.

What the fuck do YOU ever post to try and make a conversation??? He's so much better than you or mature that he keeps making excuses for you because you are sick.

That's BS. You've always been a moody whining dickhead just like you are being now.Hell you didn't even like LIVING BEFORE you were sick.RazzRazz No one knows what you like except maybe stuffing what is probably a fat pasty face. I don't have to be mature like Wonky or be polite.
Go fuck yourself you whining sniveling loser.SurprisedLaughingLaughing
(09-28-2014, 01:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 12:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: So again, wonky can say stupid and inappropriate things

You are the only on here doing any swooping. The inappropriate thing was a joke and other than you NO ONE CARED.
You are the one with a hard on towards Wonky and what he likes.

What the fuck do YOU ever post to try and make a conversation??? He's so much better than you or mature that he keeps making excuses for you because you are sick.

That's BS. You've always been a moody whining dickhead just like you are being now.Hell you didn't even like LIVING BEFORE you were sick.RazzRazz No one knows what you like except maybe stuffing what is probably a fat pasty face. I don't have to be mature like Wonky or be polite.
Go fuck yourself you whining sniveling loser.SurprisedLaughingLaughing

Kinda hard TVg.
But, I wish this forum was aware of just what a tough bastard you are, what you have had to deal with recently, and never said a word about it.
(And I'm sure you are going to bust my ass for even hinting at this. Go ahead, but felt is should be said)
Still, BBQ is facing some scary and hard days. BBQ and I have never "connected", I never understood his attitudes or sense of humor (or lack of?) But when he is down and facing hard issues, I think he deserves some kindness.
And I won't say more than that.
Way overkill on TVguy's part.

Hey bbqboy I wish you a speedy recovery and hope the procedure goes well. Smiling

I am home with my wife who is recovering from surgery as well. the only good news is she doesn't have to work for two weeks.
Oh wow... This place gets rather harsh. Twitch you all starting a fight club? I'm pretty sure I can handle it tho.. We'll just say ILGP was my boot camp.Eyebrows also like to add, for the folks concerned they have not seen any of my work.. It's due to things like this.. Gotta to test the waters first. Stick your toe in, see if you get bit!
(09-28-2014, 02:34 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: Oh wow... This place gets rather harsh. Twitch you all starting a fight club? I'm pretty sure I can handle it tho.. We'll just say ILGP was my boot camp.Eyebrows also like to add, for the folks concerned they have not seen any of my work.. It's due to things like this.. Gotta to test the waters first. Stick your toe in, see if you get bit!

Any blood seeping up from your computers keyboard?

No?

Then your'e good.
(09-28-2014, 02:34 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: Oh wow... This place gets rather harsh. Twitch you all starting a fight club? I'm pretty sure I can handle it tho.. We'll just say ILGP was my boot camp.Eyebrows also like to add, for the folks concerned they have not seen any of my work.. It's due to things like this.. Gotta to test the waters first. Stick your toe in, see if you get bit!

I should have told you about this place. Sometimes it gets really ugly here. Anyway let's go have A beer at The Haul and you can do a review of the place.

https://www.facebook.com/thehaulgp
(09-28-2014, 03:20 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I should have told you about this place. Sometimes it gets really ugly here. Anyway let's go have A beer at The Haul and you can do a review of the place.

You gonna have a beer with somebody else?

FICKLE BITCH!
(09-28-2014, 03:20 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I should have told you about this place. Sometimes it gets really ugly here. Anyway let's go have A beer at The Haul and you can do a review of the place.

Who occupied the space before?

Did you go in on this? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/182...9/the-haul