Genetically Modified
I have found the last couple of election cycles hilarious when it comes to "genetically modified" getting such a bad rap.

Hilarious because the very people who are against it in their food, are ecstatic about it in their weed.

Laughing Just an observation.
(11-19-2014, 11:04 PM)Hugo Wrote: I have found the last couple of election cycles hilarious when it comes to "genetically modified" getting such a bad rap.

Hilarious because the very people who are against it in their food, are ecstatic about it in their weed.

Laughing Someone just choked on a bong load after reading thatRazz
breeding is not GMO
You can't fix stupid.
(11-20-2014, 12:32 AM)chuck white Wrote: breeding is not GMO

The difference between hybridization of plants and genetically modifying plants is easy to understand. I don't understand why so many people don't get it.

Cross breeding 2 strains of weed to get a hybrid strain is like breeding a red rose and a white rose to get a pink rose. It is not the same as splicing the genes of one plant or organism onto another plant or organism.

You are welcome Hugo. Smiling
(11-19-2014, 11:04 PM)Hugo Wrote: I have found the last couple of election cycles hilarious when it comes to "genetically modified" getting such a bad rap.

It is just an observation. My observation is that hybridizing and breeding do not equal GMO in the sense that people who are worried about such things. That's a huge difference. And that it could be considered the same is pretty hilarious also.
(11-20-2014, 09:15 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

It is just an observation. My observation is that hybridizing and breeding do not equal GMO in the sense that people who are worried about such things. That's a huge difference. And that it could be considered the same is pretty hilarious also.

True but I don't think it's Hugo who REALLY thinks it's the same but more likely a bunch of panicky hippies who are skeered of GMO food.
I wanted to GMO cross corn and weed. I figured I could develop the worlds first seedless corn.
(11-20-2014, 01:10 PM)chuck white Wrote: I wanted to GMO cross corn and weed. I figured I could develop the worlds first seedless corn.

You know that doesn't make any sensimilla even as a joke, right? Smiling
(11-20-2014, 01:51 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 01:10 PM)chuck white Wrote: I wanted to GMO cross corn and weed. I figured I could develop the worlds first seedless corn.

You know that doesn't make any sensimilla even as a joke, right? Smiling

Well...
The news this morning (11/21) is that now the ballot count is so close we may have to have another run at this.
Clete, vote for me please. I really don't care what way this goes.