Ted waduya think?
Ted Nugent

May 18 ·

For those Americans still capable of actually thinking with a sense of honesty, THINK ABOUT THIS!!

Part I ….

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no liberal democrats.

Part II:

10 Poorest Cities in America and how did it happen?

City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%

2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%

3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%

4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%

5. Miami , FL 26.9%

5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%

7. El Paso , TX 26.4%

8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%

9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%

10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

Detroit , MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961

Buffalo , NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954

Cincinnati , OH - (3rd) since 1984

Cleveland , OH - (4th) since 1989

Miami , FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor

St. Louis , MO - (6th) since 1949

El Paso , TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor

Milwaukee , WI - (8th) since 1908

Philadelphia , PA - (9th) since 1952

Newark , NJ - (10th) since 1907

THINK ABOUT IT!

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats...yet they are still POOR.

THINK ABOUT IT!

Part III:

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.

You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.

You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.

You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.

You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves."

...........Abraham Lincoln

THINK ABOUT IT!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian.” - Henry Ford

THINK ABOUT IT!
I wish Ted would stick to what he does best... play bad music.   Razz
(07-03-2015, 05:48 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I wish Ted would stick to what he does best... play bad music.   Razz

No kidding for a "rock star" I can't think of anything he ever did that got me excited. He's better at what he does now, comedy.
Interesting guy. 
If a bit inconsistant. (aren't we all)

From WIKI:

Theodore Anthony "TedNugent (/tɛd ˈnuːdʒɨnt/; born December 13, 1948) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, hunter, and political activist from metropolitan DetroitMichigan. Nugent initially gained fame as the lead guitarist of The Amboy Dukes before embarking on a solo career

In a 1977 High Times article, Nugent stated that he took crystal meth and defecated in his pants in order to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War.[35]Nugent reaffirmed this in a 1990 interview with Detroit Free Press, stating that "a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine".

In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy. This did not become public knowledge until 2010. The siblings were adopted separately and had no contact with one another. The son learned the identity of his birth father in 2010 through the daughter's quest to make contact with him and their birth parents. According to a news report, Nugent over the years had discussed the existence of these children with his other children.[38]

Nugent is a strong and vocal supporter of the U.S. Republican Party and various associated conservative causes, particularly gun rights and hunter's rights.[54] He is known for his outspoken political statements: in 2007 and 2008, during a period of years when he publicly speculated about running for governor of Michigan, Nugent singled out prominent Democratic Party politicians with violent or vulgar[citation needed]rhetoric or gestures. At a concert on August 21, 2007, Nugent made indecent and obscene comments about Democratic Party presidential aspirants Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and California's senators Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein[citation needed]. He complained, "Obama's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun."[55][56] Referring to Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm (in office 2003-11), during performances he would frequently interject "Jennifer Granholm, kiss my ass" into his songs, and shoot an arrow at her likeness. In a 2007 interview, in discussing running for governor of Michigan, he stated that Granholm "is not doing an ugly job, but as the perfect woman, she is scrotumless".[57]

Knowing the above, I'm not sure I'd take very seriously any of his opinions about ANYTHING. But, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave and above all we all get to sound off about whatever we want if we can get press space. 
(07-03-2015, 07:06 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Interesting guy. 
If a bit inconsistant. (aren't we all)

From WIKI:

Theodore Anthony "TedNugent (/tɛd ˈnuːdʒɨnt/; born December 13, 1948) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, hunter, and political activist from metropolitan DetroitMichigan. Nugent initially gained fame as the lead guitarist of The Amboy Dukes before embarking on a solo career

In a 1977 High Times article, Nugent stated that he took crystal meth and defecated in his pants in order to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War.[35]Nugent reaffirmed this in a 1990 interview with Detroit Free Press, stating that "a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine".

In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy. This did not become public knowledge until 2010. The siblings were adopted separately and had no contact with one another. The son learned the identity of his birth father in 2010 through the daughter's quest to make contact with him and their birth parents. According to a news report, Nugent over the years had discussed the existence of these children with his other children.[38]

Nugent is a strong and vocal supporter of the U.S. Republican Party and various associated conservative causes, particularly gun rights and hunter's rights.[54] He is known for his outspoken political statements: in 2007 and 2008, during a period of years when he publicly speculated about running for governor of Michigan, Nugent singled out prominent Democratic Party politicians with violent or vulgar[citation needed]rhetoric or gestures. At a concert on August 21, 2007, Nugent made indecent and obscene comments about Democratic Party presidential aspirants Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and California's senators Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein[citation needed]. He complained, "Obama's a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun."[55][56] Referring to Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm (in office 2003-11), during performances he would frequently interject "Jennifer Granholm, kiss my ass" into his songs, and shoot an arrow at her likeness. In a 2007 interview, in discussing running for governor of Michigan, he stated that Granholm "is not doing an ugly job, but as the perfect woman, she is scrotumless".[57]

Knowing the above, I'm not sure I'd take very seriously any of his opinions about ANYTHING. But, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave and above all we all get to sound off about whatever we want if we can get press space. 

I pretty much agree, But then again a guy can be a sleezeball douchnozzel and still say something to the point, interesting or thought provoking.
Maybe some day he will Laughing Laughing Laughing

Actually i almost forgot. I wanted people to say what they thought about the 10 poorest cities being all ran democrats.
Are there 10 republican cities that are very similar. Is this a trick?
  Does it really mean anything? Why do they climb mountains?