Help If You Can
Tiff's GoFundMe page

I just became aware of this GoFundMe page and thought I would bring it to the attention of the old MTF members who remember Tiff and all of you who HATE cancer.
Tiffy's had an unfair share of bad luck. Sad
Yes she has.  She will undergo surgery this week and they just determined that baby Owen needs surgery tomorrow.
(07-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Yes she has.  She will undergo surgery this week and they just determined that baby Owen needs surgery tomorrow.

Sounds like you are a bit more in the loop...her fb page isn't too explicit, but I knew about the spot on her lung.
Although it does say Baby Owen is out of surgery and recovering.
It really breaks my heart. Tiffy was one of our youngest members.  From her FB:  
Quote:I'm an emotional wreck. Stage IV Sarcoma with mets to the lungs. The spots are gone now with wedge resections, they found one they weren't expecting. Aggressive Chemo when I heal. I hate this so much I feel a little lost and very overwhelmed and scared.
(07-09-2015, 06:18 PM)Tiamat Wrote: It really breaks my heart. Tiffy was one of our youngest members.  From her FB:  

Quote:I'm an emotional wreck. Stage IV Sarcoma with mets to the lungs. The spots are gone now with wedge resections, they found one they weren't expecting. Aggressive Chemo when I heal. I hate this so much I feel a little lost and very overwhelmed and scared.

Wow! That gives perspective to things! For what it's worth I too wish her all the luck in the world and hope like hell she beats this thing. 
I don't know her, but this is heartbreaking.  
Cancer fuckin' sucks and doesn't give a shit what color, age, religion or sexual orientation one is.
It's sad that there's more money in treating it than curing it.
Quote:Tiffany's 3 hour surgery was successful. A second lesion was found so two wedges were removed from her right lung. Pathology showed it was definitely metastasized Sarcoma. Tiffany is now at Stage 4 and will undergo aggressive chemo once her lung heals. She is scared and overwhelmed but has an amazing family to support her.

Owens surgery went well also, he was discharged today as Mommy was settling in to her room. He will need to have continued care throughout his childhood to monitor for early kidney disease.
I am not one of her FB friends but I see the occasional posts through others.  Snowhater made me aware of this with a post about the GoFundMe page and then also through the Central Point FB page that our old friend who was beautifying Central Point (can't remember her handle).

Stage 4 cancer.  Not good at all.  

Even if you don't know Tiff, please share her GoFundMe account info.  The last thing you want to worry about with Stage 4 cancer and a young family is money.
An update:

"I wanted to give everyone an update. Tiffany had her lung surgery and was released. A day later she developed an infection, and was re admitted to OHSU. She remains in the hospital for a few more days until her infection is gone, hopefully Friday or Saturday. Thank you for all of your support!!"