Donald Trump is a joke
(07-12-2015, 10:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 09:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: It matters in local politics, but at the national
Level, we have no say.

We all have opinions.
Remember Bush Vs. Gore? 

Good point .  
Um, Bush v. Gore proved we have no power.
Quote:Vetting Donald Trump: What You Need To Know

Alright, alright. People are going to call me a “RINO” no matter where I line up on this one, so please, hold your hate mail until you read the points below. Is that fair? Let’s go.

– Donald Trump gave over $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Despite the fact that he openly criticizes the foundation and the Clinton’s lack of transparency regarding it. Now we don’t have the exact numbers, we only know that his contributions number over $100,000 and under $250,000. Also this may be a good time to note that he personally supported Hillary Clinton’s senate campaign. Just had to give you a heads up, you know, because I’m a “RINOz” and all.

– Over the years, he has consistently supported Democrats over Republicans. Since 1990, Trump has given $541,650 to Democrats—more than he gave to Republicans over the same period of time. Kind of odd for someone who claims to be such a gung ho Republican these days, wouldn’t you say?

– In 2008, Donald Trump supported Obama’s campaign. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but here’s a quote from 2011 for good measure. “I was his biggest cheerleader,” “If you go back three years, I’m saying, ‘Do a great job.’ … ” “I thought he was a positive person, always,”

– Trump has switched parties at least five times since the 1980s. Three times since 2001. Trump is a new kind of politician. He’s what the progressives call “party-fluid.”

– His disgusting abuse of government power/eminent domain. Michelle Malkin has covered this extensively. Here’s the thing, with Trump this isn’t a one-time thing. It’s seemingly an integral part of his business model. In 1997, he even went as far as to use eminent domain to try and evict an elderly widow—so that he could build a limousine parking lot. I hate to play identity politics here but… what a dick.

– Donald Trump, in 2000 supported gun control, abortion, higher taxes and socialized healthcare. Do I… Do I really need to add anything here?

– Donald Trump Stood against Pro-1st amendment Conservatives when facing radical Islam. Yep, Trump even went as far as to slam Pamela Gellar for her cartoon contest in Texas. Now, regardless of whether you think Pam Gellar’s event is tasteless, the woman faced violence from radical Islam. I don’t know a single, self-respecting Conservative who deemed it appropriate to slam her, standing arm-in-arm with angry Islamists. Not one. Unless you count Trump?

– He wants Oprah Winfrey on his ticket. Yes, the same Oprah who supported Obama, called all of his critics out as racist and yes, the same Oprah who said that all racists were white, and that they “all need to die.” Welcome your new VP.

– Most importantly… his hair. Sorry, this is still LouderWithCrowder.com We had to bring this down a childish notch. On a serious note, can a man who won’t even reveal his true hairline truly be trusted as president? Hard questions. We ask them.

By the way, please do click on all those hyperlinks for yourself. Don’t take my word for it. Do your own research. You’ll find that everything there is in order. Now, with all of the evidence at hand, we’re left with two possible conclusions. Either…

A) Donald Trump suffers from a severe split-personality disorder. Or…

B) Donald Trump is a fraud. A man devoid of principles who bases all of his decisions on the winds of political expediency.

At best, he’s a bold, entertaining voice of opposition. At worst, he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Don’t be fooled. Do your research.

From: http://louderwithcrowder.com/vetting-donald-trump-what-you-need-to-know/#ixzz3fhU3v4Ny
POLITIFACT.com ~ 
All statements involving Donald Trump
See: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/...tatements/
(07-12-2015, 10:34 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Um, Bush v. Gore proved we have no power.

LOL that is a damn good point Laughing Laughing
(07-12-2015, 10:51 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Let me break it down.  They did 4 counts of the ballots.  Bush won every time.  The naysayers who called the election "s-elected" by the Supreme Court are arguing that they wanted a FIFTH count of the ballots....  Is that your point?

BUSH WON.  Get over it.
Bullshit. You seem to believe we didn't live thru that election.
(07-12-2015, 05:22 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Let me break it down.  They did 4 counts of the ballots.  Bush won every time.  The naysayers who called the election "s-elected" by the Supreme Court are arguing that they wanted a FIFTH count of the ballots....  Is that your point?

BUSH WON.  Get over it.
Hugo, take a deep breath and try to concentrate. 
It was said here that voting doesn't count. 
Now...another deep breath: 
Your ranting about the Supreme Court is THE point. 
It was CLOSE! 
Close enough that the court had to look at the count. 
Now...
VOTING COUNTS HUGO. Enough that Gore and Bush were neck and neck. 
And yes. Mr. Bush won. (Some say elected by SCOTUS)
(07-12-2015, 05:22 PM)Hugo Wrote:

BUSH WON.  Get over it.
Hugo, take a deep breath and try to concentrate. 
It was said here that voting doesn't count. 
Now...another deep breath: 
Your ranting about the Supreme Court is THE point. 
It was CLOSE! 
Close enough that the court had to look at the count. 
Now...
VOTING COUNTS HUGO. Enough that Gore and Bush were neck and neck. 
And yes. Mr. Bush won. (Some say elected by SCOTUS)
[Image: w75vzkK.jpg]
Quote:David Letterman unretires to slam Donald Trump

10. That thing on his head was the gopher in "Caddyshack."

9. During sex, Donald Trump calls out his own name.

8. Donald Trump looks like the guy in the lifeboat with the women and children.

7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head!

6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull... Oh, no, wait, that's me.

5. Donald Trump weighs 240 pounds — 250 with cologne.

4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.

3. (tie) If President, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving. AND: That's not a hairdo — it's a wind advisory.

2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he's starring in a new movie entitled, "NO Amigos" (a reference to the 1986 comedy, "Three Amigos," that starred Short and Martin).

1. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot is also an ass.
(07-13-2015, 12:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head!

6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull... Oh, no, wait, that's me.

4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.

3. (tie) If President, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving. AND: That's not a hairdo — it's a wind advisory.

2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he's starring in a new movie entitled, "NO Amigos" (a reference to the 1986 comedy, "Three Amigos," that starred Short and Martin).

No wonder he retired.
The Donald may want to think twice about continuing the current dialog with Guzman. 

Sigue chingando y voy hacer que te tragues todas tus putas palabras pinche guero cagaleche @realDonaldTrump  Laughing  

[Image: donald_trump3.jpg]

Hey I was in the life boat first.
(07-13-2015, 09:41 PM)chuck white Wrote:

[Image: donald_trump3.jpg]

Hey I was in the life boat first.

Whatever. 

Were you really considering voting for him anyway?
Laughing Laughing God I hope he gets the nomination.

[Image: K7h7UgQ.png]

Poll: Trump leads the GOP field but falters against Clinton
Susan Page and Erin Raftery, USA TODAY 3:23 p.m. EDT July 14, 2015

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump has surged to the top of a crowded Republican presidential field, a USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, but the brash billionaire is also the weakest competitor among the top seven GOP candidates against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

In the nationwide survey, Trump leads at 17% and former Florida governor Jeb Bush is second at 14%, the only competitors who reach double digits. Trump's edge, which is within the poll's margin of error, is one more sign that his harsh rhetoric about immigration and toward his rivals has struck a chord with some voters.

"He's got some backbone," Steve Fusaro, 59, of San Clemente, Calif., who was among those polled, said approvingly in a follow-up interview. "We need a businessman."

But Buxton McGuckin, 19, of Columbia, S.C., who supports Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, expresses alarm at the potential repercussions of Trump's words. "I know he's a conservative and Republican but I mean ... the (stuff) that comes out of his mouth," the audio engineer says.

Trump has gained 6 percentage points since the USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll taken in June; Bush's support has stayed steady.

The survey of 1,000 adults, taken by landline and cellphone Thursday through Sunday, has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. The sample of 349 likely Republican primary and caucus voters has an error margin of +/-5.25 points.

Trump's strengths and his weaknesses are on display.

While he leads the GOP field, he fares the worst of seven hopefuls in hypothetical head-to-heads against former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the leading Democratic nominee. Bush, the strongest candidate against Clinton, lags by four points nationwide, 46%-42%. Trump trails by 17 points, 51%-34%.

That's a wider margin than Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (down 6 points), former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee (8 points), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (9 points), Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul (10 points) and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson (13 points).

Nearly half of all those surveyed, 48%, say Trump's comments about illegal immigrants, including characterizing Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers, matter a lot to their vote. Just 15% say the comments make them more likely to support him; 48% say they make them less likely.

"We've seen Donald Trump make it to the top, but the question is can he stay on top," says David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center. "In 2012, Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain led the GOP primary field briefly but only to fade."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../30102255/
(07-15-2015, 04:11 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Laughing  Laughing God I hope he gets the nomination.

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump has surged to the top of a crowded Republican presidential field, a USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, but the brash billionaire is also the weakest competitor among the top seven GOP candidates against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

In the nationwide survey, Trump leads at 17% and former Florida governor Jeb Bush is second at 14%, the only competitors who reach double digits. Trump's edge, which is within the poll's margin of error, is one more sign that his harsh rhetoric about immigration and toward his rivals has struck a chord with some voters.

"He's got some backbone," Steve Fusaro, 59, of San Clemente, Calif., who was among those polled, said approvingly in a follow-up interview. "We need a businessman."

But Buxton McGuckin, 19, of Columbia, S.C., who supports Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, expresses alarm at the potential repercussions of Trump's words. "I know he's a conservative and Republican but I mean ... the (stuff) that comes out of his mouth," the audio engineer says.

Trump has gained 6 percentage points since the USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll taken in June; Bush's support has stayed steady.

The survey of 1,000 adults, taken by landline and cellphone Thursday through Sunday, has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. The sample of 349 likely Republican primary and caucus voters has an error margin of +/-5.25 points.

While he leads the GOP field, he fares the worst of seven hopefuls in hypothetical head-to-heads against former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the leading Democratic nominee. Bush, the strongest candidate against Clinton, lags by four points nationwide, 46%-42%. Trump trails by 17 points, 51%-34%.

That's a wider margin than Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (down 6 points), former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee (8 points), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (9 points), Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul (10 points) and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson (13 points).

Nearly half of all those surveyed, 48%, say Trump's comments about illegal immigrants, including characterizing Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers, matter a lot to their vote. Just 15% say the comments make them more likely to support him; 48% say they make them less likely.

"We've seen Donald Trump make it to the top, but the question is can he stay on top," says David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center. "In 2012, Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain led the GOP primary field briefly but only to fade."

I give that a hearty second!

After all, he is renowned for his broad knowledge of world affairs, has vast experience of service in the public sector so we can get a sense of his history in making policy and administering agencies, has shown his understanding and compassion for those less fortunate that he, and often demonstrated his cool and composed demeanor in critical situations. 

The man of the hour, without a doubt. 

I may put up a lawn sign endorsing him. 

Oh happy day!  Laughing Laughing Laughing
And he is still at the top of the polls......
(08-08-2015, 04:05 PM)Valuesize Wrote: And he is still at the top of the polls......

Proving a LOT about Republicans.  Blink
(07-15-2015, 07:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 04:11 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Laughing  Laughing God I hope he gets the nomination.

I give that a hearty second!

After all, he is renowned for his broad knowledge of world affairs, has vast experience of service in the public sector so we can get a sense of his history in making policy and administering agencies, has shown his understanding and compassion for those less fortunate that he, and often demonstrated his cool and composed demeanor in critical situations. 

The man of the hour, without a doubt. 

I may put up a lawn sign endorsing him. 

Oh happy day!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whatever. 

Were you really considering voting for him anyway?