Donald Trump is a joke
[Image: f9d18235fa814454c01e278043d5d6f5.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk
[Image: e58dafb254794b3a127850038838d4cb.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk
(09-23-2016, 09:39 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: e58dafb254794b3a127850038838d4cb.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk

Memes are retarded. Fuck memes,I hate them is this Facebook? Is he really a tax evader?
(09-23-2016, 09:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 09:39 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: e58dafb254794b3a127850038838d4cb.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk

Memes are retarded. Fuck memes,I hate them is this Facebook? Is he really a tax evader?

Yep.  Until he proves otherwise.  When you think you should run an entire Country, there is no innocent until proven guilty.  The citizens have every right to look at every part of your life.  When one hides their financial details... there's a reason.
(09-23-2016, 09:59 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 09:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Posted via Tapatalk

Yep.  Until he proves otherwise.  When you think you should run an entire Country, there is no innocent until proven guilty.  The citizens have every right to look at every part of your life.  When one hides their financial details... there's a reason.
OK so what you are saying is he probably is a tax evader because he won't release his tax records. That makes sense to me.
But as far as the meme went it made me think someone actually knew something.
Thanks for the explanation. I hate fucking memes. Smiling

On the other hand our tax system is so convoluted that looking for and using any loophole possible IMO is what most all companies HAVE to do.But his record could reveal other things too.
[Image: 88e8308989c13b82fa574660af6fa715.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk
[Image: 14563528_1485962838087524_15568557693053...e=586E350E]
(10-01-2016, 09:13 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 88e8308989c13b82fa574660af6fa715.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk

It was a little more the a personal email account.  You forgot the personal server and the destruction of 33,000 emails after being issued two subpoenas to preserve said emails.  But you already knew that..... Geek

More proof liberalism is a mental disorder.
Quote:CNN Breaking News 

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman ordered Donald Trump's charity to immediately halt fundraising in the state, following reports that it had not submitted to routine audits mandated by the state.
Schneiderman sent notice to the Trump Foundation alerting that it broke state law when it raised more than $25,000 from outside donors without filing properly with the state.
(10-03-2016, 10:50 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
Quote:CNN Breaking News 

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman ordered Donald Trump's charity to immediately halt fundraising in the state, following reports that it had not submitted to routine audits mandated by the state.
Schneiderman sent notice to the Trump Foundation alerting that it broke state law when it raised more than $25,000 from outside donors without filing properly with the state.

Quote:Schneiderman let Clinton foundation skip identifying foreign donors

September 6, 2016

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman gave the Clinton Foundation a pass on identifying foreign donors in its charitable filings — making it impossible to know if it got any special favors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, according to a report Tuesday.

Scripps News found that the foundation and its subsidiary, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, took in $225 million in government donations between 2010 and 2014.
New York’s charity law clearly states: “Organizations that received a contribution or grant from a government agency during the reporting period shall include the name of each agency from which contributions were received and the amount of each contribution.”
But both the foundation and the CHAI failed to do that, and Schneiderman, a member of Clinton’s “leadership council” in New York and a fierce critic of Donald Trump, did nothing about it.
Other charities complied, including the George W. Bush foundation, which reported receiving $5 million from Saudi Arabia and $500,000 from Kuwait.
On its website, the Clinton Foundation reveals its foreign donors, but using only broad ranges, such as $5 million to $10 million, without any time frames. The IRS doesn’t require such disclosures.
In 2009, Clinton’s first year at the State Department, the foundation disclosed a lump sum of $122 million in foreign-government donations in its New York paperwork, posting the total amount on a form that requires all charities to “list each government contribution separately.”
Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin said, “This is a ridiculous accusation. The Clinton Foundation goes above and beyond the disclosure requirements by listing every donor on their website and updating the list quarterly.”
Schneiderman’s office said, “The Clinton Foundation’s disclosures regarding funding from foreign governments are in compliance with New York law.”

http://nypost.com/2016/09/06/schneiderma...gn-donors/

$25,000 Trump vs $225 million Hillary

He's a partisan political hack.
To Scrapper's Issue: Trump is not a tax evader. Recent reports by the New York Times reveals that his huge losses in the 90's alllows him to write off those things and his tax libility it zero. 

I used to have a mortgage on my house. I could write off the interest paid. (I still always had a tax libility). 

So Trump has is not guilty of tax evasion. 

He is however, guilty of poor citizenship. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/opinio...eft-region
(10-04-2016, 08:56 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: To Scrapper's Issue: Trump is not a tax evader. Recent reports by the New York Times reveals that his huge losses in the 90's alllows him to write off those things and his tax libility it zero. 

I used to have a mortgage on my house. I could write off the interest paid. (I still always had a tax libility). 

Are you saying that if you were in his position, you would have not taken those lawful deductions?

With that in mind, do you remember when the Clintons wrote Bill's his old underware as a tax deduction?

Quote:WASHINGTON, April 15— (1994)It is a rite of spring in Washington for the White House to disclose the First Family's tax returns on this day, and typically the occasion is noted with little fanfare. 
But because of the daily barrage of questions in recent weeks about the Clintons' finances, the White House decided today to try to avert any new controversies before they arose. 
Sitting around the table in the Roosevelt Room, the President's top lawyers and aides reviewed Mr. and Mrs. Clinton's tax return line by line with reporters. Present for the briefing were two lawyers from the White House counsel's office (including the chief counsel, Lloyd N. Cutler); two lawyers from Williams & Connolly (the firm that represents the Clintons personally); the communications director, Mark D. Gearan, and the staff secretary, John Podesta. 
The surprises yielded by the tax return were more trivial than scandalous. They showed, for example, that the Clintons paid $62,670 in Federal income taxes on an adjusted gross income of $293,757. The Clintons decided to apply a refund of $7,982 to their 1994 taxes. Television Income 
Most of the income was the President's salary ($200,000 annually, but last year only $189,167 because he started on Jan. 20). From their blind trust, the Clintons received gains, interest and dividends of $42,284. Other income included $2,473 for appearances by the President and Mrs. Clinton on the Arsenio Hall Show. 
The largest deduction on their tax return was $38,683 for moving expenses that the White House said was paid to United Van Lines. 
In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons' $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return. 

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/cli...-line.html
(10-04-2016, 09:06 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 08:56 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: To Scrapper's Issue: Trump is not a tax evader. Recent reports by the New York Times reveals that his huge losses in the 90's alllows him to write off those things and his tax libility it zero. 

Are you saying that if you were in his position, you would have not taken those lawful deductions?

With that in mind, do you remember when the Clintons wrote Bill's his old underware as a tax deduction?

I doubt you bothered to read the link provided. 

But to your point: I can't releate to your question about my taking the lawful deductions Trump claimed. Most of us have never had that kind of money, or ever will, and losses in the many billions is so far from my imagination I can't guess about my own attitude. 

Still, as Brooks suggests in the link above, citizenship is an important part of our lives and we might wonder about a man who wants to lead the country who takes every advantage allowed to avoid the minimum responsibilities of paying his "fair share".
(10-04-2016, 09:20 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

But to your point: I can't releate to your question about my taking the lawful deductions Trump claimed. Most of us have never had that kind of money, or ever will, and losses in the many billions is so far from my imagination I can't guess about my own attitude. 

Still, as Brooks suggests in the link above, citizenship is an important part of our lives and we might wonder about a man who wants to lead the country who takes every advantage allowed to avoid the minimum responsibilities of paying his "fair share".
Same can be said for kkkillary, she takes advantage of the same exact tax laws as trump, and avoids paying as much as possible. Guess you blind ignorant demokkkratikkks don't realize tax codes aren't exclusive to one individual or business.
(10-04-2016, 10:33 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Same can be said for kkkillary, she takes advantage of the same exact tax laws as trump, and avoids paying as much as possible. Guess you blind ignorant demokkkratikkks don't realize tax codes aren't exclusive to one individual or business.

Actually, the Clinton's did release their tax records and while what you say is true about the wealthy getting a better break, at least the Clinton's tax records show the did pay at least some federal income tax. 

Another point: Trump rants constantly about his great powers as a business man. Strange: Except for this involvement with the Trump Towers (long ago) all his other ventures have failed...thus, his ability to write off losses and pay 0 federal income tax. 

You may not want Hillary. Many don't. But in the name of all that's holy, vote for a third party candidate rather than letting this loose cannon get hold the reins of the Oval Office. Don't be a chump and vote for Trump.  Smiling
(10-04-2016, 12:25 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Actually, the Clinton's did release their tax records and while what you say is true about the wealthy getting a better break, at least the Clinton's tax records show the did pay at least some federal income tax. 

Another point: Trump rants constantly about his great powers as a business man. Strange: Except for this involvement with the Trump Towers (long ago) all his other ventures have failed...thus, his ability to write off losses and pay 0 federal income tax. 

You may not want Hillary. Many don't. But in the name of all that's holy, vote for a third party candidate rather than letting this loose cannon get hold the reins of the Oval Office. Don't be a chump and vote for Trump.  Smiling

Don't be a shrill and vote for Hill.....
(10-04-2016, 02:03 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 09:06 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Are you saying that if you were in his position, you would have not taken those lawful deductions?

Don't be a shrill and vote for Hill.....

How witty and clever. Home schooled? By your little sister? 

And of course you slipped out of any rebutal to the topic here. But, when you have little to say, this is the place where you can say it. 

I'd be willing to send you a reading list. It would have to start with "See Jane Run".  Wink

Really? use your one and only vote to vote for someone who can't possibly win?

Trump is dangerous. My vote will be to stop him from getting elected and not to make some futile point.
(10-05-2016, 02:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 09:06 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Are you saying that if you were in his position, you would have not taken those lawful deductions?

Really? use your one and only vote to vote for someone who can't possibly win?

Trump is dangerous. My vote will be to stop him from getting elected and not to make some futile point.
Absolutely!

Posted via Tapatalk

1. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
    states instead of the 15 states that I visited. I would have won even more easily and convincingly (but smaller states are forgotten)
  2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
    It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4--

3. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
    In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

4. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9h9 hours ago
    Trump is going to be our President. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead." So much time and money will be spent - same result! Sad

5. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9h9 hours ago
    this election. That is a direct threat to our democracy." She then said, "We have to accept the results and look to the future, Donald --

6. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9h9 hours ago
    of position." Then, separately she stated, "He said something truly horrifying ... he refused to say that he would respect the results of --

7. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9h9 hours ago
    during a general election. I, for one, am appalled that somebody that is the nominee of one of our two major parties would take that kind --

8. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9h9 hours ago
    and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them, and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a -

9. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9h9 hours ago
    Hillary's debate answer on delay: "That is horrifying. That is not the way our democracy works. Been around for 240 years. We've had free --

10. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  10h10 hours ago
    Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. Nothing will change

11. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  18h18 hours ago
    The Democrats, when they incorrectly thought they were going to win, asked that the election night tabulation be accepted. Not so anymore!

12. Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  22h22 hours ago
    The Green Party scam to fill up their coffers by asking for impossible recounts is now being joined by the badly defeated & demoralized Dems

**************************************************************************************************************************************
    WTF?  Twitch This is our president elect?  Unsure Unbalanced, unfit and an embarrassment to the office. 
And why is there a 10 image limit on posts?