Permanent Homes for the Homeless
(08-31-2015, 12:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 09:29 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 08:58 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 07:28 AM)bbqboy Wrote: When someone I respect posts something intelligent, I respond in kind.
TV fits fits neither category.
And again, I'll post in the fashion I deem appropriate.

Who knows, maybe some day you'll stop trying to impress us with you florid gobbledygook. Straight out of Freshman creative writing.

I don't have the necessary prerequesits for a Freshman creative writing class. And if allowed in, I'd fluke. 

But whatever my lack or writing skills, it doesn't matter a lot. This is a Topic about PERMANENT HOMES FOR THE HOMELESS and deservers serous thought and conversation. 

Let's hope you have more to say about it. If not, don't bother saying anything. 

Have you invited a homeless person to move in with you and Mrs. Wonky yet?  That would be one less homeless person, right? 

Wow Should I start calling you BBQ? Where did that come from?

Actually. I wrote it with a smile on my face, and simply should have had a smiley face at the end.  It was meant as a joke.  As you can see, this isn't a topic I have even offered an opinion on.  I was just trying to lure him away from BBQ.
(08-31-2015, 01:33 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 09:29 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 08:58 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 07:28 AM)bbqboy Wrote: When someone I respect posts something intelligent, I respond in kind.
TV fits fits neither category.
And again, I'll post in the fashion I deem appropriate.

Who knows, maybe some day you'll stop trying to impress us with you florid gobbledygook. Straight out of Freshman creative writing.

I don't have the necessary prerequesits for a Freshman creative writing class. And if allowed in, I'd fluke. 

But whatever my lack or writing skills, it doesn't matter a lot. This is a Topic about PERMANENT HOMES FOR THE HOMELESS and deservers serous thought and conversation. 

Let's hope you have more to say about it. If not, don't bother saying anything. 

Have you invited a homeless person to move in with you and Mrs. Wonky yet?  That would be one less homeless person, right? 

Wow Should I start calling you BBQ? Where did that come from?

I know where it came from.

He is a hater. He hates liberals and Wonky is one. He hates the the homeless because he knows they are all low life lazy drunks. He hates people that want help the homeless and he hates cities that give those lazy ass homeless people a free ride.

Yeah right.  Because you know SO much.  Whatever.