Why The Site is Slow
I wondered.
Then remembered. 
TV Guy again failed to pay his dues. 

Or maybe Clete is in Cuba and told the Castro Brothers what our ISP address is and had them hack into it.

Or maybe Cuzz was asked to run the server for a couple of days and ....well, you know Cuzz! He's so slow that everything around him slows down. 

Or maybe the server is as old as I am. (No...that's impossible!) 

Whatever. For the price we pay to use this service, we can't complain. Not even a little bit!
(08-07-2015, 08:03 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I wondered.
Then remembered. 
TV Guy again failed to pay his dues. 

Or maybe Clete is in Cuba and told the Castro Brothers what our ISP address is and had them hack into it.

Or maybe Cuzz was asked to run the server for a couple of days and ....well, you know Cuzz! He's so slow that everything around him slows down. 

Or maybe the server is as old as I am. (No...that's impossible!) 

Whatever. For the price we pay to use this service, we can't complain. Not even a little bit!

What are you gassin' about?
I never run with scissors.... or servers (they're too squirmy). My momma taught me well. 
It is super slow today... even accessing it via Tapatalk doesn't help.
(08-07-2015, 09:19 AM)Scrapper Wrote: It is super slow today... even accessing it via Tapatalk doesn't help.

Yeah it was the same yesterday . It's pretty much unusable unless you open another site in another window to do whatever and then come back.
Mine loads in 8 sec., not unbearable to me but it must be fixable as we've had the problem in the past. Has anyone messaged Kam or the administrator? (I have not)
(08-07-2015, 11:01 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Mine loads in 8 sec., not unbearable to me but it must be fixable as we've had the problem in the past. Has anyone messaged Kam or the administrator? (I have not)

21 seconds for me when I hit reply to you, then 30 seconds to post it.
slower than the last 10 minutes of the last day of school
(08-07-2015, 12:50 PM)chuck white Wrote: slower than the last 10 minutes of the last day of school

Okay. I confess...
Things were blazing by so fast I couldn't keep up so I asked KAM if he would slow things down a bit. Still a bit too fast for me, but I'll do my best to keep up. 
I think it's speeding up!
...nevermind.
I dozed off there for a moment.  Wink
(08-07-2015, 02:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I think it's speeding up!
...nevermind.

Well, now that the forum is fast again, say something. 
(08-08-2015, 08:01 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
...nevermind.

"The time has come the walrus said, to speak of many things: Of ships and fools and sealing wax and cabbages and kings."
I thought it was fixed and then a sever time out or some crap?
(08-08-2015, 08:01 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
...nevermind.

Lightning fast.  Someone paid the bill.