Klamath County Sheriff Indited
(09-17-2015, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 12:53 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 12:07 PM)tvguy Wrote: cletus1

(09-16-2015, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 08:31 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Like I said in post #3:

Oh hell with it. I will wait until we have a news story with a black guy in it, post it here, and that should get a discussion going. 

Well, the only recent news about a cop and a black guy was the arrest of retired pro tennis player James Blake for a crime he didn't commit. So, I understand why some of you returned to the Michael Brown case. 

Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black...................

Please tell me how you, we or anyone knows that this cop did what he did because the tennis player was black.

The cop did what he did because the tennis player looked almost identical to the photo of the crook they were after.And he showed up exactly where they expect the crook to be.

But go ahead Cletus Sharpton give me some more of the Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, blackBlack, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, blackBlack, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, blackBlack, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black

When BLACK didn't have a fucking thing to do with Michael Brown or James Blake. It's just too fucking bad there aren't enough REAL cases or racism for guys like you to whine about  so you wouldn't help create racism out of nothing.

Buy no worries, this kind of shit only encourages more blacks to shoot innocent cops.

Cletus...You just don't get it do you? My response has nothing to do with James Blake. He was used only as the most recent black guy that the cops targeted, but as I said, he is not really a good candidate for trashing black people because it was a case of mistaken identity.   

My black, black, black comments were about YOU and how you prefer to discuss how fucked up black people are. And in this case, how you immediately changed the discussion to be about Michael Brown, who we already discussed at length. 

We were talking about a white local sheriff that was recently indited, but you obviously prefer moving the conversation back to black people. Thus my black, black, black, black, black, black comments. You are obsessed with black people. 

I didn't immediately change the discussion. I went right along with what Wonky said about police using "cameras".I thought of a recent even where a cop with a camera would have been a good thing.

I brought up Brown because , like I said if there was a CAMERA there probably would not have been a riot. I didn't bring up Brown because he was black. But Because Wonky brought up CAMERAS you fucking idiot

But before that YOU were the one who brought up blacks..  Yeah YOU dipshit!!! your words.....

"Oh hell with it. I will wait until we have a news story with a black guy in it, post it here"

I said....
 Good think blacks are in short supply in Klamath or this would be a racial issue.

Then it was YOU who brought up James Blake and on the same post said Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black...................

Not me  ..  YOU

So THEN I spoke about the James Black story being a racial incident when there's no reason to believe his RACE had anything to do with how he was treated.

For that I'm obsessed with blacks? You were the one who brought up blacks ...TWICE.

Ok, Wonk brought it up first, not you. Still, the threads with blacks and cops get way more discussion then the threads just about cops that have misbehaved, don't you agree? And the reason for that IMO is that there are a few people here obsessed with black people, you being one of them. And a few people here always take the side of the cops even when there is compelling evidence that shows the cops were clearly at fault. And that's the fact Jack. 

Wrong. Wonky didn't bring up blacks first YOU did.

I only bring up blacks when its relevant to the conversation or need to be brought up to make a point.Just like on this thread. I'm not obsessed with them.

Cletus....And a few people here always take the side of the cops even when there is compelling evidence that shows the cops were clearly at fault. And that's the fact Jack.

You have a bad habit of making accusations like this after the fact as if they are factual when it's just your opinion and no one can defend it because it's not specific.

I don't think ANYONE here always takes the side of the cops even when there is compelling evidence the cops were wrong.  I guess it's real easy to make these bullshits comments NOW isn't it when you don't can't or won't show one example.
I know for a fact I have said the cops were wrong many times and many other times unlike many others I just wanted more info before I decided.

I remember IDIOTS on this very forum actually thought the sheriffs who shot the Illegal alien pot farmer with a loaded shotgun needed to wait until the guy pointed the gun directly at them Rolling Eyes

I also remember when the cops were judged guilty on the forum and then the facts came out showing they were clearly guilty of nothing.

I remember in Medford when a 911 call from a boys mother ended up with the cops shooting the boy and several people here were outraged at the police.

THEN the facts came in later, that showed the body was in body armor , he rushed at the cops with a knife.

Funny how all the cop haters shut up after that.

I see a few people who NEVER take the sides of the cops and YOU are one of them. I remember when the police shot an innocent man at a raid and when it was mentioned the man was Hispanic you said that figures or something to that affect.
In other words you DECIDED the cops were racist and that must have been why they shot the guy. No way it could have been only a mistake Rolling Eyes .

You are SO full of shit trying to call others Biased. And that's a fact Jack

I'm tired of this, but want to leave by reminding Cletus I didn't make any attacks or racial slurs about ANY blacks. I did post about the "Brown indecent " (that I feel Hugo misread) and I posted that to discuss the value (or lack of) cops having cameras.

But carry on. I think this has been talked to death.