Pain Meds
Why does Wonk and possibly others think I need to read newspapers? I bet I can debate an issue and hold my own having never read a pay for for newspaper. Wanna test my theory? Well I guess there is no way you would not know if I cheated, but I can assure you I won't. Anyway, screw that enlist printed newspaper crap. I don't subscribe to any printed news. Now let's argue   Smiling
(11-09-2015, 10:16 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Why does Wonk and possibly others think I need to read newspapers? I bet I can debate an issue and hold my own having never read a pay for for newspaper. Wanna test my theory? Well I guess there is no way you would not know if I cheated, but I can assure you I won't. Anyway, screw that enlist printed newspaper crap. I don't subscribe to any printed news. Now let's argue   Smiling

He not only thinks that Cletus he is fucking arrogant about it. My wife and I read the paper and I rarely actually learn anything from it that I won't also see on TV, the radio or the internet.

I'm just a little sick and tired of being told in a way that I'm an ignorant fool because I watch TV and don't read books. But the truth is that I've always been able to hold my own on a lot of different subjects.
You may not believe it and maybe this doesn't mean that much but I can answer Jeopardy questions better than anyone I know...  and No not all my friends are dumb shits Razz