What the?
Splain this...

[Image: 30vkef6.gif]

There must be a cable across the road.
(12-12-2015, 05:51 PM)Valuesize Wrote: There must be a cable across the road.

That's pretty good but look at the car on the right. It appears to hit a cable too ??
(12-12-2015, 05:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:

That's pretty good but look at the car on the right. It appears to hit a cable too ??

I think it hit the cable first. Caught it under the car and drew it tight which raised it up in the path of the trucks. Notice when the trucks hit it the car is jolted upward?
(12-12-2015, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I think it hit the cable first. Caught it under the car and drew it tight which raised it up in the path of the trucks. Notice when the trucks hit it the car is jolted upward?

When you say "trucks" do you mean vans?

I think it hit the cable first.

The first vehicle to go airborne isn't the one on the right, it's the van on the left.
(12-12-2015, 06:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

When you say "trucks" do you mean vans?

I think it hit the cable first.

The first vehicle to go airborne isn't the one on the right, it's the van on the left.

Yes the vans. 
(12-12-2015, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I think it hit the cable first. Caught it under the car and drew it tight which raised it up in the path of the trucks. Notice when the trucks hit it (the cable) the car is jolted upward?

When the larger VANS hit the cable that the car had drawn tight, it then went airborne because the cable was still stuck under it. 

Put the bong down or get some new glasses or both!  Razz  Laughing
(12-12-2015, 06:46 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I think it hit the cable first. Caught it under the car and drew it tight which raised it up in the path of the trucks. Notice when the trucks hit it (the cable) the car is jolted upward?

When the larger VANS hit the cable that the car had drawn tight, it then went airborne because the cable was still stuck under it. 

Put the bong down or get some new glasses or both!  Razz  Laughing

No I don't need glasses and I'm not high, Just trying to clarify your explanation.
Sorry, it's just so obvious to me so I would assume it would be to you also. The actions of the vehicles are exactly what would happen if there was a cable across the road that they got entangled in. For whatever the reason the camera doesn't see the cable or someone altered the video. Try enlarging the page to about 500% and pay particular attention to the car's right rear while it's still in the turn.

What is your theory?
(12-12-2015, 07:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Sorry, it's just so obvious to me so I would assume it would be to you also. The actions of the vehicles are exactly what would happen if there was a cable across the road that they got entangled in. For whatever the reason the camera doesn't see the cable or someone altered the video. Try enlarging the page to about 500% and pay particular attention to the car's right rear while it's still in the turn.

What is your theory?

I wasn't arguing with you. I was trying to make sure I knew what you meant. But no it didn't look obvious to me. What troubled me is that the truck on the right appears to be ahead of the car that you say hit the cable first.
Nah. They are balloon cars.
(12-12-2015, 07:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 07:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Sorry, it's just so obvious to me so I would assume it would be to you also. The actions of the vehicles are exactly what would happen if there was a cable across the road that they got entangled in. For whatever the reason the camera doesn't see the cable or someone altered the video. Try enlarging the page to about 500% and pay particular attention to the car's right rear while it's still in the turn.

What is your theory?

I wasn't arguing with you. I was trying to make sure I knew what you meant. But no it didn't look obvious to me. What troubled me is that the truck on the right appears to be ahead of the car that you say hit the cable first.

The cable was laying on the ground...never mind.  Laughing

What troubles me is why the people on the left pushing something with wheels were so nonchalant. Durn foreigners. 
(12-12-2015, 08:14 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Nah. They are balloon cars.

Laughing
[Image: CebMT3QW4AAosJN.jpg]
(03-25-2016, 03:42 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: CebMT3QW4AAosJN.jpg]

That should help reduce the population.
(03-25-2016, 05:17 PM)chuck white Wrote:

How is it possible that out of that many people none of them are smart enough to know that thing is over loaded? And get the hell off?
Maybe I don't want to be a world traveler like Cletus because who wants to go see people who are basically stupid. Razz
(03-26-2016, 11:09 AM)tvguy Wrote:

How is it possible that out of that many people none of them are smart enough to know that thing is over loaded? And get the hell off?
Maybe I don't want to be a world traveler like Cletus because who wants to go see people who are basically stupid. Razz

They are Nigerian soccer fans.  Rolling Eyes

Some are smart enough, they are the ones on the ground. Smiling
(03-26-2016, 11:59 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Some are smart enough, they are the ones on the ground. Smiling
Nah, they are are just slow and stupid.