Medford Police searching for homicide subject
Tvguy it's in his charges hmmg posted, possession. 
(12-13-2015, 09:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 08:15 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 08:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 06:55 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: He's gonna miss his court dates...(guess he dodged a bullet on that one)...sorry, been called coldhearted, etc. so much on kdrv's FB that I decided to try it, how'd I do?

15CR32888
Offense Felony
State of Oregon vs Isaac Deleon
Barnack, Timothy
Courtroom 302
12/14/2015
10:30 AM
Hearing - Trial Readiness
15CR32888
Offense Felony
Hoppe, David G.
Courtroom 303
12/17/2015
8:00 AM
Trial - Twelve Person Jury

I don't know. This guy was in to making , selling and using meth but there isn't really anything that shows that had anything whatsoever to do with his death.

"There were multiple witnesses to the shooting. The initial investigation indicates that the victim was walking with his friends when they encountered a group of three Hispanic male adults. After some conversation, one of the Hispanic males produced a handgun and shot the victim in the chest. "

Just my opinion, based on some experience, this most likely was a hit by whoever he either owed for the dope that was confiscated when he got popped or so he couldn't plea deal and snitch. Manufacturing isn't necessarily the actual making of the drug, he also has a charge for manufacturing cocaine, it is also packaging for sales.

All true. And it's also true that some piece of shit  thug shot him simply over something the victim said. Where did it say he had dope on him that was confiscated, I didn't see that?

When he was arrested for the felonies listed?
(12-13-2015, 06:55 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: He's gonna miss his court dates...(guess he dodged a bullet on that one)...sorry, been called coldhearted, etc. so much on kdrv's FB that I decided to try it, how'd I do?

15CR32888
Offense Felony
Barnack, Timothy
Courtroom 302
12/14/2015
15CR32888
Offense Felony
Hoppe, David G.
Courtroom 303
12/17/2015

I don't know. This guy was in to making , selling and using meth but there isn't really anything that shows that had anything whatsoever to do with his death.

"There were multiple witnesses to the shooting. The initial investigation indicates that the victim was walking with his friends when they encountered a group of three Hispanic male adults. After some conversation, one of the Hispanic males produced a handgun and shot the victim in the chest. "

Just my opinion, based on some experience, this most likely was a hit by whoever he either owed for the dope that was confiscated when he got popped or so he couldn't plea deal and snitch. Manufacturing isn't necessarily the actual making of the drug, he also has a charge for manufacturing cocaine, it is also packaging for sales.

So... who is surprised that OryLvr has experience in manufacturing and delivering drugs... and snitching?!?!  Rolling Eyes
(12-13-2015, 09:44 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

15CR32888
Offense Felony
Barnack, Timothy
Courtroom 302
12/14/2015
15CR32888
Offense Felony
Hoppe, David G.
Courtroom 303
12/17/2015

All true. And it's also true that some piece of shit  thug shot him simply over something the victim said. Where did it say he had dope on him that was confiscated, I didn't see that?

August of this year. 
(12-13-2015, 09:58 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 09:44 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 08:07 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't know. This guy was in to making , selling and using meth but there isn't really anything that shows that had anything whatsoever to do with his death.

August of this year. 

I know. I said when he was arrested, not when was he arrested.  Razz  I was trying to help TV get a clue....
OL said"this most likely was a hit by whoever he either owed for the dope that was confiscated when he got popped or so he couldn't plea deal and snitch."""

Ok so here's where I got confused....

popped
can mean.....[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT74y3fgpFQx0RI3BXvotY...lb4kyU85PA]

OR popped can mean... [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCYV4DwTTHdaAL-iRQRgU...68aDb6toLw]

(12-13-2015, 11:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: OL said"this most likely was a hit by whoever he either owed for the dope that was confiscated when he got popped or so he couldn't plea deal and snitch."""

Ok so here's where I got confused....

popped
can mean.....[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT74y3fgpFQx0RI3BXvotY...lb4kyU85PA]

OR popped can mean... [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCYV4DwTTHdaAL-iRQRgU...68aDb6toLw]

Laughing Laughing Laughing
(12-13-2015, 09:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

15CR32888
Offense Felony
Barnack, Timothy
Courtroom 302
12/14/2015
15CR32888
Offense Felony
Hoppe, David G.
Courtroom 303
12/17/2015

So... who is surprised that OryLvr has experience in manufacturing and delivering drugs... and snitching?!?!  Rolling Eyes

When someone is man enough to admit it , it's too bad someone else is low enough to use it against them.

That's pretty shallow thinking there. I guess you have lived in a bubble and never knew anyone who at one time had a drug problem. Maybe your kids or grand kids will someday have drug problems and work through it. Maybe then you'll crawl off of that tall righteous horse. Actually you're probably used to your drunk ass falling off.  
(12-13-2015, 09:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

15CR32888
Offense Felony
Barnack, Timothy
Courtroom 302
12/14/2015
15CR32888
Offense Felony
Hoppe, David G.
Courtroom 303
12/17/2015

That's funny, coming from the designated drunk. I've made lots of drugs, sold even more, never had a drug charge though. I'm a little smarter than that, not a snitch either. I did have 5 alcohol violations with a few assault and batteries before I was 21 though. I learned from the judge, don't get caught. 
(12-14-2015, 12:06 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:  I've made lots of drugs, sold even more, never had a drug charge though. I'm a little smarter than that, not a snitch either. I did have 5 alcohol violations with a few assault and batteries before I was 21 though. I learned from the judge, don't get caught. 

That explains a lot.  Rolling Eyes
(12-14-2015, 08:53 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 12:06 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:  I've made lots of drugs, sold even more, never had a drug charge though. I'm a little smarter than that, not a snitch either. I did have 5 alcohol violations with a few assault and batteries before I was 21 though. I learned from the judge, don't get caught. 

Well, to be fair many of us made these kind of mistakes early on.  Sad
(12-14-2015, 09:42 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 08:53 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Well, to be fair many of us made these kind of mistakes early on.  Sad

Life is a learning experience, and I still maintain my right to own firearms.
I maintain my right to own firearms... but I've never in my life has an issue with anger management, mental health or drugs.
(12-14-2015, 11:08 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I maintain my right to own firearms... but I've never in my life has an issue with anger management, mental health or drugs.

Nope never had any mental issues, did lots of drugs and still don't regret I did and had no problem quitting when it was time, no anger issues either just not real keen on people thinking I would lay down and be a punching bag. In California self protection is looked upon as a crime, liberal logic 101. The victim is just as much if not more a criminal that the actual perpetrator at times. Liberal logic 101