Merry Christmas
(12-26-2015, 12:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 08:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm so sorry, Tia/Juniper. I can't recall you ever mentioning having a bad day, or using a sad face.  It makes me sad for you.  I hope today is better.  I like it when Christmas is over... it's one day closer to spring... and then summer!  That makes me happy!  Have a wonderful day, Tia/Juniper.

Thank you.  I hope it gets better too. But please, call me Tia. I'm getting a complex seeing it written Tia/Juniper!  I'll figure out how to fix it. I think this happened before. In fact it must have since I have an old account under Tia.  If I don't, I don't. Not too important.

I think of you as Tia and I know your first name. We get used to names. I have a few friends that have nicknames and sometimes I need to think for an instant to remember their real name. My advice to you is to roll up a fatty and have a beer. Of course that is always my advice to everyone regardless of what's bothering them Smiling
(12-26-2015, 08:14 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 12:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 08:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm so sorry, Tia/Juniper. I can't recall you ever mentioning having a bad day, or using a sad face.  It makes me sad for you.  I hope today is better.  I like it when Christmas is over... it's one day closer to spring... and then summer!  That makes me happy!  Have a wonderful day, Tia/Juniper.

Thank you.  I hope it gets better too. But please, call me Tia. I'm getting a complex seeing it written Tia/Juniper!  I'll figure out how to fix it. I think this happened before. In fact it must have since I have an old account under Tia.  If I don't, I don't. Not too important.

I think of you as Tia and I know your first name. We get used to names. I have a few friends that have nicknames and sometimes I need to think for an instant to remember their real name. My advice to you is to roll up a fatty and have a beer. Of course that is always my advice to everyone regardless of what's bothering them   Smiling

I always responded to "Tia" at get togethers.  If anyone called me by my actual name I tended to be confused because I didn't think people really "knew" me by that name.
I'll have the beer and pass on the fatty.
(12-26-2015, 05:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 03:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 11:49 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 10:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:  Thank you all.  By the way, I'm having some account problems....so I'm signed in under an older name I used very briefly: Juniper.  You can still call me Tia.  I can't figure out how to change it back.  I think I had this moniker back when I was trying to fly under the Pastor's radar.

Laughing

That's funny because it's the same exact thing I thought of. Only I didn't know it was Donovan.
Whaat??

When I saw "Juniper" I thought of Jennifer-Juniper... just like VS