Director of Jackson County Community Justice Arrested
http://www.kdrv.com/news/Director_of_Jac...wsWatch_12

[url=http://www.kdrv.com/news/Director_of_Jackson_County_Community_Justice_Arrested_Cited.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KDRV_NewsWatch_12][/url]olice say that the director of Jackson County Community Justice was taken into custody Wednesday evening in Medford.

The Medford Area Drug & Gang Enforcement team says that they arrested Shane Hagey, 48, for unlawful possession of methamphetamine and resisting arrest. The incident occurred at the Purple Parrot in the Medford Shopping Center.

Police say that Hagey was cited and released for the above charges.

The case has been referred to the Jackson County District Attorney’s Office for prosecution. Hagey is on administrative leave.
- See more at: http://www.kdrv.com/news/Director_of_Jac...z4m91.dpuf
No one else but you and me think this is funny?
(01-01-2016, 01:47 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No one else but you and me think this is funny?

I guess not. I find it hilarious.
Funny in a pitiful sad kind of way.  

Irony, eh?
(01-01-2016, 09:30 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Funny in a pitiful sad kind of way.  

Irony, eh?

Oh, sure, on one level it's pitiful and sad. On another, it's just flat hilarious.  I'm tending to lean towards hilarious this morning. May change by this afternoon.
Did anyone really expect more from our justice system?

(Ill was right all along)
(01-01-2016, 10:03 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Irony, eh?

Oh, sure, on one level it's pitiful and sad. On another, it's just flat hilarious.  I'm tending to lean towards hilarious this morning. May change by this afternoon.

It's hilarious, but what's more hilarious is the fact that we are supposed to put all public servants on some sort of pedestal because of their choice of jobs. From the dog catcher to the president no one is of higher authority or value than another, but the public is duped into thinking so. Sad
 I find it funny that anyone thought meth use was limited to lowlifes. I find it sad that anyone could look at this one incident  and say "Did anyone really expect more from our justice system?".
(01-01-2016, 01:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:  I find it funny that anyone thought meth use was limited to lowlifes. I find it sad that anyone could look at this one incident  and say "Did anyone really expect more from our justice system?".

Laughing Laughing
I said that thinking of you.
He makes enough to afford cocaine.
(01-01-2016, 12:53 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 10:03 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Irony, eh?

It's hilarious, but what's more hilarious is the fact that we are supposed to put all public servants on some sort of pedestal because of their choice of jobs. From the dog catcher to the president no one is of higher authority or value than another, but the public is duped into thinking so. Sad

Maybe so, but you love to point it out.
(01-01-2016, 05:56 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He makes enough to afford cocaine.

Laughing Laughing