Fargo Season 2
(01-30-2016, 09:25 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Well..... To me, season 2 was nowhere near as good as the first. I didn't find it as funny and none of these characters grabbed me and made me care about them one way or the other. 

You mentioned aliens? Well I didn't see any so I guess I'm too dumb to follow. Guessing the black guy and his group but I found the whole season to be a bit disjointed.  

The gig gun battle at the motel.. with all the stupid cops caught in bed. Did you miss the giant freaking alien space craft with the light that hovered over the parking lot?
(01-30-2016, 11:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 09:25 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Well..... To me, season 2 was nowhere near as good as the first. I didn't find it as funny and none of these characters grabbed me and made me care about them one way or the other. 

You mentioned aliens? Well I didn't see any so I guess I'm too dumb to follow. Guessing the black guy and his group but I found the whole season to be a bit disjointed.  

The gig gun battle at the motel.. with all the stupid cops caught in bed. Did you miss the giant freaking alien space craft with the light that hovered over the parking lot?

Must have.  Laughing I'm an old dude with young kids, ie lots of distractions. Which episode?  Embarrassed
(01-30-2016, 11:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Must have.  Laughing I'm an old dude with young kids, ie lots of distractions. Which episode?  Embarrassed
Just curious. Did you ever watch "close encounters of the third kind"? And if so did you happen to see the giant alien space craft in that movie? Laughing Laughing Razz

(01-30-2016, 11:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 11:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Just curious. Did you ever watch "close encounters of the third kind"? And if so did you happen to see the giant alien space craft in that movie? Laughing Laughing  Razz

I guess I'll need to watch it again. Laughing Intently with my door closed and computer off this time. Maybe that's why it didn't grab me as the first did.
I noticed the UFO references throughout the show,  but then there's big gaps without them and I just kind of forget about  them. I believe the grand show of UFO's is at the shoot out at the Motel in I think the 2nd or 3rd from the last episode.  It's just so bizarre and and random.  But I think in a way it's handled in a very funny way. As, if what would Aliens in UFO's think about us after observing this scene.  
(01-31-2016, 11:15 AM)Juniper Wrote: I noticed the UFO references throughout the show,  but then there's big gaps without them and I just kind of forget about  them. I believe the grand show of UFO's is at the shoot out at the Motel in I think the 2nd or 3rd from the last episode.  It's just so bizarre and and random.  But I think in a way it's handled in a very funny way. As, if what would Aliens in UFO's think about us after observing this scene.  

I decided it was worth watching again, with more emphasis on watching and less on listening. I watched the first episode again last night and I see the spacecraft distracted Rye when he was hit in the parking lot so I guess a lot of the alien scenes are visual. 

Do you think Mike Milligan was an alien? He did some weird facial things and walked funny at times.....
(01-31-2016, 12:05 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 11:15 AM)Juniper Wrote: I noticed the UFO references throughout the show,  but then there's big gaps without them and I just kind of forget about  them. I believe the grand show of UFO's is at the shoot out at the Motel in I think the 2nd or 3rd from the last episode.  It's just so bizarre and and random.  But I think in a way it's handled in a very funny way. As, if what would Aliens in UFO's think about us after observing this scene.  

I decided it was worth watching again, with more emphasis on watching and less on listening. I watched the first episode again last night and I see the spacecraft distracted Rye when he was hit in the parking lot so I guess a lot of the alien scenes are visual. 

Do you think Mike Milligan was an alien? He did some weird facial things and walked funny at times.....

Honestly, that had not occurred to me.