Not looking for a fight
(01-25-2016, 10:56 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 09:34 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 09:04 AM)bbqboy Wrote: that boy needs to let loose and live! Big Grin

Behold, a sage!  Big Grin
Oh, wait...you have a history here suggesting you man not be.  Wink

I apologize to Juniper and give up. you are an unreachable sourpuss. 

What did she do to you?
(01-25-2016, 12:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 09:04 AM)bbqboy Wrote: that boy needs to let loose and live! Big Grin

What did she do to you?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cheer up Wonky. Stop taking it all so seriously. Everything is fine. I refuse to acknowledge your 10-04. This is your forum.
(01-25-2016, 11:27 AM)GPnative Wrote: In the world of internet forums it is best to always assume sarcasm. More often than not it is, and if it's not and you take it as such, well, who cares, right?

Good point.   Let's stop this doom and gloom. I was just bullshitting. And I figured if no one got it, well, like you say, who cares?  We know the forum has died.  Most forums have.  It's not exclusive.  If I could, I would delete this thread.
(01-25-2016, 11:39 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

BBQ, I respond in kind, trying to avoid vulgar and ignorant language and still recact to defend a legitimate position. To suggest I need to "let loose and live" is ludicrous. 

In fact, whatever the meaning of Juniper's initial post, this thread could very well have been an opportunity to discuss the way dialog is presented here. Another wasted chance. 

Juniper wonders about the few members left who return to make comments and engage in conversations. She need not wonder too far past the obvious point. I think it was telling when Prospero faded away, no longer willing to deal with the content he found here. 

Not in the LOUNGE!! Twitch
(01-25-2016, 07:03 PM)Juniper Wrote: Cheer up Wonky. Stop taking it all so seriously. Everything is fine.  I refuse to acknowledge your 10-04.  This is your forum.

+10
(01-21-2016, 02:58 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I DO know the history.
I DO know that we have fewer members. 
I doubt any of us needed to be reminded. 
Perhaps (a long shot) a more civil tone here would foster the kind of thing Tia is suggesting and bring in fresh voices. 
Maybe not.
Trying would'nt hurt. 
 Now, I'm going to put my face back in a book. 

PS: For those who are undecided about reading THE WRIGHT BROTHERS I'd suggest giving it a look. I really enjoyed it. 

I know I stopped coming to the site because of the downright toxic atmosphere that seemed to permeate every forum and topic....... it definitely didn't help bring people in.  
(01-26-2016, 11:55 AM)BeerMe Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 02:58 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I DO know the history.
I DO know that we have fewer members. 
I doubt any of us needed to be reminded. 
Perhaps (a long shot) a more civil tone here would foster the kind of thing Tia is suggesting and bring in fresh voices. 
Maybe not.
Trying would'nt hurt. 
 Now, I'm going to put my face back in a book. 

PS: For those who are undecided about reading THE WRIGHT BROTHERS I'd suggest giving it a look. I really enjoyed it. 

I know I stopped coming to the site because of the downright toxic atmosphere that seemed to permeate every forum and topic....... it definitely didn't help bring people in.  
Naturally. That's the case for lots of people. But this thread was not one of them.  Wonky took something light hearted with a bit of snark and turned it into something personal. Completely unnecessary.