Six Posts A Day-That's All We Ask
(02-15-2016, 08:40 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:33 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 05:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: That's a lot of questions there, TV.  And I don't know enough about the biz to answer it. They were probably both in the same weight class.  Middle weight. He's 30.  He just got into this. Hasn't even trained that long. So, a super amateur. The guy appeared to be more fit and experienced.  I think he does it more seriously.  And I kind of figured it was something people did to get a psychological edge. Seems classless to me.  Seemed to  not work for the crowd as they apparently liked the underdog.

Sometimes on fighter is just bigger than the other just because of the way he is built.

And I kind of figured it was something people did to get a psychological edge. Seems classless to me.

Well It's classless to me too but I'm an old fart. I think it just goes with the territory today. If you think about it football players do the same kind of crap.

As far as it not seeming to work because the crowd liked the underdog... It's not for the crowd LOL. People always want the underdog to win.
Didn't you ever watch that phony Monday wresting crap? They CREATE an  underdog who gets his ass whipped mercilessly and then amazingly  gets up and wins the match Razz

OK.  I'm not complaining. I wasn't even there. Not sure what your point is.

Well I didn't think you were complaining and now I'm confused at what I said that you are unsure about?

My point? One was that the crowd likes underdogs. What else? I'm going to say this and I probably shouldn't but it's not uncommon for you to come off sounding like you are in fog or high on something. Smiling

Wait a minute!  I think you are confused. It was your post that was unclear.  Getting confused in your old age, TV? Big Grin

What in the world was not clear? I could be confused in my old age but I don't think so.
(02-15-2016, 08:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:33 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: Sometimes on fighter is just bigger than the other just because of the way he is built.

And I kind of figured it was something people did to get a psychological edge. Seems classless to me.

Well It's classless to me too but I'm an old fart. I think it just goes with the territory today. If you think about it football players do the same kind of crap.

As far as it not seeming to work because the crowd liked the underdog... It's not for the crowd LOL. People always want the underdog to win.
Didn't you ever watch that phony Monday wresting crap? They CREATE an  underdog who gets his ass whipped mercilessly and then amazingly  gets up and wins the match Razz

OK.  I'm not complaining. I wasn't even there. Not sure what your point is.

Well I didn't think you were complaining and now I'm confused at what I said that you are unsure about?

My point? One was that the crowd likes underdogs. What else? I'm going to say this and I probably shouldn't but it's not uncommon for you to come off sounding like you are in fog or high on something. Smiling

Wait a minute!  I think you are confused. It was your post that was unclear.  Getting confused in your old age, TV? Big Grin

What in the world was not clear? I could be confused in my old age but I don't think so.

Just not sure why you think this is an example of my "foggy" posting.
(02-15-2016, 09:47 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:33 PM)Juniper Wrote: OK.  I'm not complaining. I wasn't even there. Not sure what your point is.

You are getting foggier now LOL. You said  .... "Not sure what your point is."

I said.... "I'm confused at what I said that you are unsure about?" and I attempted to clear it up.

THEN you said it was that was confused And AGAIN I I asked was what was unclear.

And you STILL can't answer??? Or do you not know what I'm asking????

You HAVE to be stoned Laughing
(02-15-2016, 09:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 09:47 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 07:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well I didn't think you were complaining and now I'm confused at what I said that you are unsure about?

You are getting foggier now LOL. You said  .... "Not sure what your point is."

I said.... "I'm confused at what I said that you are unsure about?" and I attempted to clear it up.

THEN you said it was that was confused And AGAIN I I asked was what was unclear.

And you STILL can't answer??? Or do you not know what I'm asking????

You HAVE to be stoned Laughing
Happy to be here to amuse you, TV. Rolling Eyes Smiling