Happy Birthday Broadzilla-Mother of God
Big Grin I see you are back to celebrating only one birthday a year. Happy Brithday! 
(02-19-2016, 10:30 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Big Grin I see you are back to celebrating only one birthday a year. Happy Brithday! 

Thanks! It's been a wonderful day. Had lunch with my next door neighbor...her birthday was yesterday. She's like a mom to me. Kids have all been great and I have been able to relax for the day. Match that with 53 degrees, lots of sunshine, and melting snow...beautiful day all around. Smiling
Well Happy Birthday. I was waiting to see if really was your B-Day or just an internet one. Smiling

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(02-19-2016, 06:35 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 10:30 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Big Grin I see you are back to celebrating only one birthday a year. Happy Brithday! 

Thanks! It's been a wonderful day. Had lunch with my next door neighbor...her birthday was yesterday. She's like a mom to me. Kids have all been great and I have been able to relax for the day. Match that with 53 degrees, lots of sunshine, and melting snow...beautiful day all around. Smiling

Happy birthday you old broad                      zilla Razz
HBD... Enjoy.
(02-19-2016, 06:43 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Well Happy Birthday. I was waiting to see if really was your B-Day or just an internet one. Smiling

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Thank you! Yep, real birthday.
(02-19-2016, 07:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 06:35 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:

Happy birthday you old broad                      zilla Razz

Yeah, whatever...ya ol' geezer. LOL!  Thanks!
(02-19-2016, 07:51 PM)Scrapper Wrote: HBD... Enjoy.

Thank you!  Smiling
Round and round the sun we go, every lap a year older.
She is still kinda of young. When compared to the rest of us she is just a kid.  Smiling