John W. Rosenberg Released?
We moved from GP in 2012, but honestly I don't recall hearing about this case. I guess I'm not very good at internet searches because I'm not finding any old local news stories about this. I did find Candy's blog but haven't read much of it yet.
Who?
(04-24-2016, 10:37 AM)Juniper Wrote: Who?

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid370775

You should be able to glean something from this. I don't FB so cannot.
No, really, if you don't want to tell me and lead me off to a JoCo thread, I'm over it. I just didn't know who you were talking about.
(04-24-2016, 11:40 AM)Juniper Wrote: No, really, if you don't want to tell me and lead me off to a JoCo thread, I'm over it. I just didn't know who you were talking about.

As stated in the first post, I have no idea who or what this story is about. That's why there's a question mark in the title.  Razz 

Someones Dad posted a FB link in a thread that may have been better to have it's own thread. (I don't know because I can't view it) So I made a thread to try to learn more about this story. You can enlighten me with info you glean from FB, or not. 

Or maybe it's just a giant conspiracy to "lead you off to a JoCo thread" against your will.  Laughing
He's some registered sex offender who is returning to home at lake selmac after a prison term. SD's panties are all in a wad.
(04-24-2016, 12:59 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He's some registered sex offender who is returning to home at lake selmac after a prison term. SD's panties are all in a wad.

A registered sex offender could be some guy who got busted at 19 having sex with a 17 year old girl that he's been seeing since he was 16.
(04-24-2016, 12:59 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He's some registered sex offender who is returning to home at lake selmac after a prison term. SD's panties are all in a wad.

quick and easy synopsis. Smiling
As I stated in the FB thread, Josephine County neighborhood chat, which is where I saw it posted, is the home of loons, so it makes sense SD would be there. I'm a proud memberSmiling
(04-24-2016, 04:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote: As I stated in the FB thread, Josephine County neighborhood chat, which is where I saw it posted, is the home of loons, so it makes sense SD would be there. I'm a proud memberSmiling

I was but decided it was enough to be assailed on WARS, I didn't need the JOCO zaniness.
The part I'm most disturbed about is not being able to find an old news story, or any news story. Does anyone know this gal Candy? Owns The Mail Center on 7th? Maybe she'll chime in here.
(04-24-2016, 04:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote: As I stated in the FB thread, Josephine County neighborhood chat, which is where I saw it posted, is the home of loons, so it makes sense SD would be there. I'm a proud memberSmiling

I have no clue what you are talking about.  I posted it from facebook.
(04-24-2016, 08:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

I have no clue what you are talking about.  I posted it from facebook.

Just on your own personal page? Or on "A" page?
(04-24-2016, 08:11 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I have no clue what you are talking about.  I posted it from facebook.

Do you have any links besides FB?
Maybe SD was the originator of the meme. I know where I saw it.
(04-25-2016, 08:38 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Maybe SD was the originator of the meme. I know where I saw it.

These are not memes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...122&type=3

http://candyscraps.typepad.com/jilted_wings/
Um, that confirms everything I've stated, including the open threats against him.
SD?
(04-25-2016, 09:09 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Um, that confirms everything I've stated, including the open threats against him.

bbqboy, I have no idea what you are talking about.  You suggested that I was a part of some other website you belong to, and I've never heard of it.  You suggest I originated the piece I posted, which I did not, it showed up on my feed on facebook, and I shared it here.

No valuesize, I don't have any other source, sorry.
Whatever. I'm not concerned. However, the link above is the very FB group I was talking about. This isn't rocket science.