John W. Rosenberg Released?
This is a huge POS.  Candy is his ex-wife.  Her blog will bring you to tears.  Now she has to deal with this monster being released into our community where he is free to walk around among us and our children.  They originally dropped him in the Gospel Rescue Mission right in the vicinity of other women and children.  Recently he broke his parole and was jailed for a week.  Than they let him out and he is staying in Selma.  (on the backside of the resort)  Candy owns the Mail Center in town and is a very strong and caring woman.  She still fears for her daughter and herself.  I think the justice system failed her and her daughter.  SMH
(04-24-2016, 03:58 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 12:59 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He's some registered sex offender who is returning to home at lake selmac after a prison term. SD's panties are all in a wad.

A registered sex offender could be some guy who got busted at 19 having sex with a 17 year old girl that he's been seeing since he was 16.

No this guy tortured and molested his step daughter for 4 years.  and his wife Candy Rosenberg was tortured also
(07-16-2016, 12:00 PM)Singingmetoosleep Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 03:58 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 12:59 PM)bbqboy Wrote: He's some registered sex offender who is returning to home at lake selmac after a prison term. SD's panties are all in a wad.

A registered sex offender could be some guy who got busted at 19 having sex with a 17 year old girl that he's been seeing since he was 16.

No this guy tortured and molested his step daughter for 4 years.  and his wife Candy Rosenberg was tortured also
And "the wife" allowed this to go on for four years? Now THERE is a woman who needs a gun! 
"Torture me once, shame on you. Torture me twice, shame on me".
Well, you have to have the right equipment, to do it right.
[Image: Torture_chamber_in_Prague_Castle.JPG]
(07-16-2016, 04:36 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, you have to have the right equipment, to do it right.

Woe, dude! is that your man cave?? How much for the do-hickey on the wall beside the ladder.   Eyebrows Big Grin
(07-16-2016, 04:44 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 04:36 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, you have to have the right equipment, to do it right.

Woe, dude! is that your man cave?? How much for the do-hickey on the wall beside the ladder.   Eyebrows Big Grin
That aint no ladder.. I think it's a people stretcher. Blink
(07-17-2016, 04:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Big Grin
(07-17-2016, 04:31 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 04:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Big Grin

Is it stretching the truth to suggest that streching people is not really torture? 

Damn! Though I was on the PUN Topic.  Embarrassed