Some Folks Just Need to be Shot
(06-26-2016, 09:51 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:25 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:14 AM)oregon 67 Wrote: She is in jail for a probation violation from the original 2012 case. The judge sentenced her to 60 days in jail with no alternative sanction. then 120 days with alternative sanction (home detention). The new charges filed as a felony were not proved by the DA to that level. Only enough proof for additional misdemeanor convictions.

I gotta think this woman is as crazy as a loon. My guess is that in her own mind she "loves animals" but there is a disconnect there somewhere between loving them enough to take them in but then not caring for them. 

Jail? In a more perfect world this woman would be housed someplace where she could be evaluated and if possible, treated. 

But, that kind of treatment requires tax dollars. We know the rest.
Evaluation and treatment in jail???
You live in a dream world. (or another country)

You may have misread my post. I never suggested she be treated in jail. I said "housed someplace". 
And yes, I know the rest. 
Sad. 
None of us like taxes, and especially being taxed for "many of the wrong things" and paying for fraud and corruption. It's our job a citizens do the best we can in electing good people, then watching them closely, and hoping to keep the fraud and corruption to a minimum. (Knowing we will never eliminate it all).
To simply vote down almot all tax increases, is to shoot ourselves in the foot. 

This woman needs our help or innocent animals will suffer. That is tragic.
(06-26-2016, 10:02 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:14 AM)oregon 67 Wrote: She is in jail for a probation violation from the original 2012 case. The judge sentenced her to 60 days in jail with no alternative sanction. then 120 days with alternative sanction (home detention). The new charges filed as a felony were not proved by the DA to that level. Only enough proof for additional misdemeanor convictions.

I gotta think this woman is as crazy as a loon. My guess is that in her own mind she "loves animals" but there is a disconnect there somewhere between loving them enough to take them in but then not caring for them. 

Jail? In a more perfect world this woman would be housed someplace where she could be evaluated and if possible, treated. 

You may have misread my post. I never suggested she be treated in jail. I said "housed someplace". 
Sad. 
None of us like taxes, and especially being taxed for "many of the wrong things" and paying for fraud and corruption. It's our job a citizens do the best we can in electing good people, then watching them closely, and hoping to keep the fraud and corruption to a minimum. (Knowing we will never eliminate it all).

Are you bi-polar?  Which is it?  Do you want her KILLED, per your title, or do you want her to get help? Laughing

This person is in no way a hoarder. She willingly exploits the animals for money. I have no problem if she were to take care of the animals she bred. IMO she does not treatment she needs jail. The media labeled her a hoarder because she had so many animals, a hoarder believes only they can care for the animals. With this one it all about the dollar.
(06-26-2016, 01:16 PM)oregon 67 Wrote:

This person is in no way a hoarder. She willingly exploits the animals for money. I have no problem if she were to take care of the animals she bred. IMO she does not treatment she needs jail. The media labeled her a hoarder because she had so many animals, a hoarder believes only they can care for the animals. With this one it all about the dollar.
DW bought a mini from her prior to the big seizure. Our vet told us to send him back because he was going to die. Dw told the vet that at least he would die loved here. We have some pictures of him skin, bones ,lice  ,worms and mud. She worked for several weeks, feeding warm mash every couple of hours. Today he is a healthy gelding.
(06-26-2016, 01:16 PM)oregon 67 Wrote:

This is what you get when the news is editorialized....

From the MT..."A notorious animal hoarder"

Definition

Hoarding disorder is a persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them. A person with hoarding disorder experiences distress at the thought of getting rid of the items. Excessive accumulation of items, regardless of actual value, occurs.

(06-26-2016, 12:49 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Sad. 

Are you bi-polar?  Which is it?  Do you want her KILLED, per your title, or do you want her to get help? Laughing

Of course I was not serious about having her killed. I'm not in favor of killing folks for "lesser crimes". Yes, I think she may need help althought I think OR 67 (above has a good point). 

(Hugo, is there ANY part of irony you understand? I know words matter, but our language is complex and allows for all kinds of expressions, and not all have to be explained because most readers tend to "get it". Sorry if I confused you.)
(06-26-2016, 01:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:25 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I gotta think this woman is as crazy as a loon. My guess is that in her own mind she "loves animals" but there is a disconnect there somewhere between loving them enough to take them in but then not caring for them. 

Sad. 

Of course I was not serious about having her killed. I'm not in favor of killing folks for "lesser crimes". Yes, I think she may need help althought I think OR 67 (above has a good point). 

(Hugo, is there ANY part of irony you understand? I know words matter, but our language is complex and allows for all kinds of expressions, and not all have to be explained because most readers tend to "get it". Sorry if I confused you.)

Laughing
(06-26-2016, 09:25 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I gotta think this woman is as crazy as a loon. My guess is that in her own mind she "loves animals" but there is a disconnect there somewhere between loving them enough to take them in but then not caring for them. 

Sad. 

Sadly she will receive better care in custody then those she had custody of. To bad

Sad. 

Hugo said what he said with a laugh smiley thingamabob. And as far as irony? Well you did title the thread "Some Folks Just Need to be Shot" and now want to give her help.. Isn't that Ironic?
(06-26-2016, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:51 AM)chuck white Wrote: Evaluation and treatment in jail???

Sad. 

Hugo said what he said with a laugh smiley thingamabob. And as far as irony? Well you did title the thread "Some Folks Just Need to be Shot" and now want to give her help.. Isn't that Ironic?

What ae you missiing here, TVg? YES, it was ironic. OF COURSE I did not mean it literally. 

ironic |īˈränik| adjectiveusing or characterized by irony: his mouth curved into an ironic smile.• happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this: [ with clause ] :  it was ironic that now that everybody had plenty of money for food, they couldn't obtain it because everything was ratione
(06-26-2016, 01:24 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: DW bought a mini from her prior to the big seizure. Our vet told us to send him back because he was going to die. Dw told the vet that at least he would die loved here. We have some pictures of him skin, bones ,lice  ,worms and mud. She worked for several weeks, feeding warm mash every couple of hours. Today he is a healthy gelding.

Great story. Thanks for sharing it.  Big Grin
(06-26-2016, 06:07 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 01:24 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: DW bought a mini from her prior to the big seizure. Our vet told us to send him back because he was going to die. Dw told the vet that at least he would die loved here. We have some pictures of him skin, bones ,lice  ,worms and mud. She worked for several weeks, feeding warm mash every couple of hours. Today he is a healthy gelding.

A cheerful ending to a sad tale. There were horrific injuries to the original seizure horses and a few that only made it through by the caring of others. #7 from the auction is an example. Had the county been able to he should have been put down as he wasn't able to stand. He made it through and is in the south pulling a cart. Many other stories too. I have no sympathy for her only the animals. The saddest part is it is only a matter of time until she does it again. There 19 horses that have been traced to her but she has hidden by enablers .
(06-26-2016, 08:57 PM)oregon 67 Wrote:

A cheerful ending to a sad tale. There were horrific injuries to the original seizure horses and a few that only made it through by the caring of others. #7 from the auction is an example. Had the county been able to he should have been put down as he wasn't able to stand. He made it through and is in the south pulling a cart. Many other stories too. I have no sympathy for her only the animals. The saddest part is it is only a matter of time until she does it again. There 19 horses that have been traced to her but she has hidden by enablers .

This horsey stuff reminds me of Nacona. Do you remember her? Know her in real life? She tired of us...  Laughing If you know her, give her my best wishes. 

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/me...le&uid=274
(06-26-2016, 09:33 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 08:57 PM)oregon 67 Wrote:

This horsey stuff reminds me of Nacona. Do you remember her? Know her in real life? She tired of us...  Laughing If you know her, give her my best wishes. 

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/me...le&uid=274

I don't remember her. Nor have I met her. I don't believe I have met any of the cast here. I believe I met Wonky once when I was working and he was getting a hydraulic fluid check up.
(06-26-2016, 09:54 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: I don't remember her. Nor have I met her. I don't believe I have met any of the cast here. I believe I met Wonky once when I was working and he was getting a hydraulic fluid check up.

She brought the horses being raped at the GP fairgrounds to our attention. I think it was here at RVF but it could have been at ILGP forum.
(06-26-2016, 10:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:54 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: I don't remember her. Nor have I met her. I don't believe I have met any of the cast here. I believe I met Wonky once when I was working and he was getting a hydraulic fluid check up.

She brought the horses being raped at the GP fairgrounds to our attention. I think it was here at RVF but it could have been at ILGP forum.

Good god I really love people Rolling Eyes
(06-26-2016, 10:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

It was ILGP and the horse that got rape, didn't win. I think someone figured out how to fix the race.
In the arrest records once again.
http://oregon.arrests.org/Arrests/Kandi_...86184/?d=1

Quote:Charges
  • #1 FAIL TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF A DRIVER (HIT & RUN) - PROPERTY
    STATUTE: 811.705(2) ( M)
    BOND: $7500
  • #2 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 2ND DEG
    STATUTE: 164.354 ( M)

The woman is cray-cray!
(12-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Scrapper Wrote: In the arrest records once again.

The woman is cray-cray!
Nothing in the newspapers? What did she hit? Do you know?
(12-21-2016, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Scrapper Wrote: In the arrest records once again.

The woman is cray-cray!
Nothing in the newspapers? What did she hit? Do you know?
I pray to God it wasn't a Liberal! We are a dying breed.  Sad