Favorite (or not) Quotes
 We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.

—Robert Wilensky
I used to think my brain was the most important organ in my body. Then I thought, look what's telling me to think that..
Who said that?
(04-29-2016, 08:25 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:  We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.

—Robert Wilensky

Hey wonky if you don't want your text to appear miniature like above. Highlight the text you post and then hit this....

[Image: 1h8orc.jpg]
Someone here showed me, I forget whom. So did I use whom correctly? Razz
(04-29-2016, 11:16 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Who said that?

He said it!
(04-29-2016, 03:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:

He said it!

Emo or Elmo said it.

I think it was Emo Philips.  Odd duck.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets warmer.

Or somethink like that...burp.

Anthony
Weiner
(04-29-2016, 08:25 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:  We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.

—Robert Wilensky

Hey wonky if you don't want your text to appear miniature like above. Highlight the text you post and then hit this....

And I DID try to do just that. Wouldn't stick. And, during that little window I did not have a blinking cursor either. Go figure. But thanks for all the help. 

Have a favoite Quote? I mean other than, "Hey woman, get me another beer"!  Razz
Sometimes you got to kick a baby in the head.
From my neighbor talking to his little girl who didn't want to get on the bus.

"Honey, you just have to build a bridge and get over it."
(04-29-2016, 08:27 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

—Robert Wilensky

And I DID try to do just that. Wouldn't stick. And, during that little window I did not have a blinking cursor either. Go figure. But thanks for all the help. 

Have a favoite Quote? I mean other than, "Hey woman, get me another beer"!  Razz

No but I always wanted a wife beater shirt that said.. "shut up and make me a sammich"
(04-29-2016, 08:58 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Sometimes you got go kick a baby in the head.

Let me guess, your parents said that? Razz
Quote:When Fascism Comes To America, It’ll Come Wrapped In Racism And Wearing A Bad Toupee

===Manny Schewitz
(04-29-2016, 11:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 08:58 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Sometimes you got to kick a baby in the head.

Let me guess, your parents said that? Razz

Laughing

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don't go into government."
(04-30-2016, 08:31 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
 "One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don't go into government."

And he should know.
So: We are to assume this is "your" quote? Didn't know it works like that. 

repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker: he quoted a passage from the Psalms | [ with direct speech ] :  “The stream mysterious glides beneath,” Melinda quoted | [ no obj. ] :  when we told her this she said, and I quote, “Phooey!”• repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone): the prime minister was quoted as saying that he would resist all attempts to “sabotage” his government | he quoted Shakespeare, Goethe, and other poets.• mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion: they won't be here at all in three years time— you can quote me on that.• (quote someone/something as) put forward or describe someone or something as being: heavy teaching loads are often quoted as a bad influence on research.
(04-30-2016, 08:58 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
So: We are to assume this is "your" quote? Didn't know it works like that. 

repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker: he quoted a passage from the Psalms | [ with direct speech ] :  “The stream mysterious glides beneath,” Melinda quoted | [ no obj. ] :  when we told her this she said, and I quote, “Phooey!”• repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone): the prime minister was quoted as saying that he would resist all attempts to “sabotage” his government | he quoted Shakespeare, Goethe, and other poets.• mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion: they won't be here at all in three years time— you can quote me on that.• (quote someone/something as) put forward or describe someone or something as being: heavy teaching loads are often quoted as a bad influence on research.

I works for me like that, and you can assume as you please.

Valuesize got it.