At Least 50 Killed in Orlando Nightclub Mass Shooting
In April an  Imam in Orlando said that gays should be killed as an "act of compassion".  Maybe this guy was just following the lead of this leader in the "religion of peace."

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report
(06-12-2016, 11:05 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: In April an  Imam in Orlando said that gays should be killed as an "act of compassion".  Maybe this guy was just following the lead of this leader in the "religion of peace."

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

See, liberals ARE compassionate.
So this guys calls 911 and pledges allegiance to Isis, and President Asshat says we "don't know his motivation"? And refuses to say the words Islam or Muslim?

He is a trained security guard with a Florida license to carry guns, and President Asshat blames it on easy access to guns? What new law could have prevented this guy from his CAREER as a security guard from having *gasp* guns? I can only think of one possibility, and President Asshat REALLY wants it, but does not dare say it. 100% confiscation of all private firearms. (I hope Hillary DOES say it out loud)

And several of you here will not even blink at slurping up his bullshit.
(06-12-2016, 10:46 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 10:23 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
Quote:Muslim terrorist shoots and kills 50 in Orlando. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
Muslim terrorists shoot and kill 14 in San Bernadino. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
Muslim terrorist shoots and kills 4 in Tennessee. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
Muslim terrorists shoot and kill over 100 in Paris. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
Muslim terrorist shoots and kills 13 at Ft. Hood TX. Obama attacks U.S. gun owners... *ANYONE SEE A TREND HERE???*

White guys shoot up people , Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.
Black guys shoot up people, Obama attacks U.S. gun owners.

I see a trend,
  • Obama attacks gun owners when a gun owner shoots people.
  • Orygunluvr only focuses on Muslims.

You had better lay off of that afghani black tar Chuck, maybe try some from one of cletes guys.
[Image: 13418631_1055800094468867_63517510639070...JpIjoidCJ9]
Jay and Bryan are an amazing couple... with awesome children... and a wonderful, loving, sane outlook.  I like their message.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ium=social

Obama Willingly Met Islamic Preacher Who Said Gays Are ‘Forbidden’ by Koran
(06-12-2016, 10:51 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 08:59 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 08:46 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Haven't heard from the POS in the WH.  My bet is he will blame guns, call it a hate crime, and make no mention of Islam.  Bets?

The shooters father said he doubted that religious extremism was his sons motive. His son was very anti gay, but not particularly religious. So, he could have been a foaming at the mouth anti gay Christian or a psychopath gay hater from any religion or an anti gay RVF member. Religion MAY not be the motivating factor in this terrible crime.

The shooter himself made a 911 call pledging allegiance to ISIS before the crime.  Does that factor into your thinking?

How can anything factor into my thinking before it is made public? I said it was a developing story. That means lots of facts still need to come out. The media was speculating motivation when I first learned of this attack. Now I guess my first post was more accurate than I thought.
(06-12-2016, 01:40 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 08:46 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Haven't heard from the POS in the WH.  My bet is he will blame guns, call it a hate crime, and make no mention of Islam.  Bets?

The shooters father said he doubted that religious extremism was his sons motive. His son was very anti gay, but not particularly religious. So, he could have been a foaming at the mouth anti gay Christian or a psychopath gay hater from any religion or an anti gay RVF member. Religion MAY not be the motivating factor in this terrible crime.

The shooter himself made a 911 call pledging allegiance to ISIS before the crime.  Does that factor into your thinking?

How can anything factor into my thinking before it is made public? I said it was a developing story. That means lots of facts still need to come out. The media was speculating motivation when I first learned of this attack. Now I guess my first post was more accurate than I thought.

Hmm.  "made public".  Funny, it was already "public" knowledge on MY news source. Wink

Nailed it.  You clairvoyant?
(06-12-2016, 01:45 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Hmm.  "made public".  Funny, it was already "public" knowledge on MY news source. Wink

What time was that? I started posting before you were out of bed.
(06-12-2016, 01:49 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 08:59 AM)cletus1 Wrote: The shooters father said he doubted that religious extremism was his sons motive. His son was very anti gay, but not particularly religious. So, he could have been a foaming at the mouth anti gay Christian or a psychopath gay hater from any religion or an anti gay RVF member. Religion MAY not be the motivating factor in this terrible crime.

When you posted your response to SFLiberal that I responded to, in real time, it had already been reported on Fox news about the 911 call.  That's why I responded.  And I was up at 6 this morning, not that it is any of your business.
[Image: 13394148_10157276788970354_3416595486618...e=57CFB86C]
(06-12-2016, 05:23 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 13394148_10157276788970354_3416595486618...e=57CFB86C]

Yep.  He's own it......
(06-12-2016, 11:55 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ium=social

Psssst!  OL!  They're forbidden by the Bible too!
(06-12-2016, 06:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 11:55 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ium=social

But goat fucking is OK.
(as long as the goat is a virgin)

http://newsninja2012.com/did-you-know-th...der-islam/
(06-12-2016, 01:52 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 01:49 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 10:51 AM)Hugo Wrote: The shooter himself made a 911 call pledging allegiance to ISIS before the crime.  Does that factor into your thinking?

When you posted your response to SFLiberal that I responded to, in real time, it had already been reported on Fox news about the 911 call.  That's why I responded.  And I was up at 6 this morning, not that it is any of your business.

None of my business? Well of course when you get up is not my business. However, I'm trying to figure out how this terrorist attack on Americans was reported and since I don't watch Fox News I wanted to defend my posts. Fucking savage stands.
(06-12-2016, 06:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Psssst! Yourself, when was the last time someone killed gays/ homosexuals in the name of Christianity? When was the last time modern day Christians preached death to gays? Try again, you make about as much sense as wonk and his sommons of McVeigh after every moslem mass murder.
Quote:"At this time we have no information regarding any specific credible threats to any LGBT communities or organizations in Oregon," said a statement released by FBI Oregon spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/oregon-fbi-unaw...e/40026564