Chicago's Finest White Cops
THU, JUN 16, 2016, AT 08:59 AM PDT
Reports: On-Duty Chicago Police Officer Referred to Obama as a “N----r” During Presidential Visit

By Ben Mathis-Lilley

An on-duty Chicago police officer made "an offensive racial remark" about President Obama in front of other officers during a presidential visit to the city, an independent review board says; the Chicago Sun-Times and Washington Post both report that the offensive remark involved using "the n-word" ("nigger") to refer to the president.

The review board recommended that the officer, whose identity has not been disclosed, be fired; Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has not yet made a decision in the case.

The comment was made at a police station in the city's Little Italy neighborhood "when Obama was in town last October to attend a Chicago Bulls game and the officers were figuring out who would work on his detail," the Sun-Times says.

The Chicago Police Department has been involved in an egregious number of race-related scandals in recent years, from the cover-up of Laquan McDonald's needless shooting death to the cover-up of Darius Pinex's needless shooting death to allegations of widespread civil rights violations at the Homan Square interrogation site to the revelation of a photo of white officers with a black suspect who is posed to look like an animal they've just shot.
My sense of outrage meter is broken.
All to be expected.
I only posted this not that interesting story so I could enjoy an argument with one of you before I start my busy day. Hurry up and say something.  Big Grin
(06-17-2016, 06:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: My sense of outrage meter is broken.
All to be expected.

Yeah me too. Sadly it is common. I didn't see your post before I posted again  Smiling

Click the last link in the article for a photo.
(06-17-2016, 06:34 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 06:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: My sense of outrage meter is broken.
All to be expected.

Yeah me too. Sadly it is common. I didn't see your post before I posted again  Smiling

Click the last link in the article for a photo.

I'm not sure how it is racist. Is there something about blacks and deer that I'm unaware of? I do think that mistreatment of prisoners is wrong and the cops should have been reprimanded. I have always said you can tell a lot about a society by how it treats it's prisoners.
Of course there are going to be some racist cops. It seems impossible that there wouldn't be considering some the POS black criminals they have to deal with day in and day out.

Before I get blasted I'm not making an excuse. I'm simply stating what I believe to be a fact.

Hopefully the racist cops are eventually weeded out because I think they reinforce the false idea that as many blacks are targeted or jailed because of their race as some people want us to think.

I'm sick of hearing the EXCUSES for high amounts of crimes committed by blacks.
(06-17-2016, 01:14 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm sick of hearing the EXCUSES for high amounts of crimes committed by blacks.

^^^^^^^^  This.