Second Suspect Arrested From Shooting - Josephine County
Quote:Oregon State Police - 06/17/16 11:26 AMOn Wednesday June 15th, 2016, detectives from the Oregon State Police Major Crimes Section in Central Point arrested Robbie Shane CRUZ, age 32 of Grants Pass. CRUZ was arrested as a result of an ongoing investigation into a shooting that occurred On April 19th, 2016 at 8051 Holland Loop Road in Cave Junction. Detectives previously arrested Linzin Rooni Eshalom, age 33, from Arizona on multiple charges related to this incident. CRUZ was lodged in the Josephine County Jail on the following charges...

- Conspiracy to commit Burglary in the 1st Degree
- Conspiracy to commit robbery in the 1st Degree
- 2 Burglary in the 1st Degree
- 2 Robbery in the 1st Degree
- 2 Assault in the 2nd Degree
- 2 counts of attempted murder
- Assault in the 1st Degree
- Unlawful use/carrying a dangerous weapon

The investigation into this incident is ongoing and as such, no further information is being released at this time. Any questions should be forwarded to the Josephine County District Attorney's Office.

http://www.flashalerteugene.net/
Cave Junction and Wolf Creek, better known as the asshole and arm pit of Josephine county. I only drive through Cave Junction on the way to the Coast and I only stop in Wolf Creek to get gas at the Union 76.
(06-18-2016, 11:50 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Cave Junction and Wolf Creek, better known as the asshole and arm pit of Josephine county. I only drive through Cave Junction on the way to the Coast and I only stop in Wolf Creek to get gas at the Union 76.

Yep. TVg points out, (rightly I think) that killings in our inner cities are rampant and mostly it's black folks shooting other black folks. And from time to time, a cop shooting someone: Almost always with cause, but we know about the few cases where cops screw up because it ALWAYS makes the front page. (Yes...there are SOME bad cops) 

So, I wonder: Factoring in the number of people living in, say Chicago, VS. places like Cave Junctiion and Wolf Creek, do we have about as much murder and mayhem as the gettos in large cities? 

If so, sounds a lot like a class thing more than a racial thing. 

Sad, wherever it happens and for whatever reason.