Dead Space
(06-21-2016, 05:44 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:34 AM)bbqboy Wrote: When Bill Myer on KMED has Dale Matthews on, they act like people actually respect his opinion, instead of being the buffoon he is.
I looked at his stupid Bad County youtube thingy, and I realize no one in JoCo respects him either.Views in the dozens, not thousands.

I'm surprised you listen to KMED. I'm not surprised that you HAVE, but that you do. 
But hey, I guess somebody should, if just to know "what they are up to". 

I think this would fall under Sun Tzu's philosophy of "Know thy enemy...."
But Sun Tzu was not aware  of POGO.  Laughing (We have met the enemy and it is us) 

(Interesting that Sun Tzu...like Jesus...left no written word and we have only the tales of those left behind. Still, remembered as a wise tactician)
much more so than Dale Matthews.
(06-20-2016, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 01:35 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Well heck Debate politics and Political Forums .com are going stronger than ever. By the time I finish typing there will be more posts than you'll see here all day I'd bet.
Me I do facebook. It is easier to use and a tad more civil. There are a few mud holes for those that enjoy that sort of thing.
As to FB I only know two here by name.

Which one's are you referring to? Other than the mud holes LOL.

both, two, 2
(06-22-2016, 02:02 PM)Willie Krash Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 01:35 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Well heck Debate politics and Political Forums .com are going stronger than ever. By the time I finish typing there will be more posts than you'll see here all day I'd bet.
Me I do facebook. It is easier to use and a tad more civil. There are a few mud holes for those that enjoy that sort of thing.
As to FB I only know two here by name.

Which one's are you referring to? Other than the mud holes LOL.

both, two, 2
Too?
[Image: Forums1-4_zps974e5d09.jpg]
(07-01-2016, 11:49 AM)Juniper Wrote: [Image: Forums1-4_zps974e5d09.jpg]

427 users on line at one time. It's NEVER been even close to that since the MT dropped the forum.
(07-01-2016, 11:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:

427 users on line at one time. It's NEVER been even close to that since the MT dropped the forum.

Having that many users online simultaneously, even only a small percentage of that number was actively participating in conversation, made it very dynamic.
(07-01-2016, 12:07 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Having that many users online simultaneously, even only a small percentage of that number was actively participating in conversation, made it very dynamic.
Yes dynamic and volatile and often with a lot of people getting very angry.
Remember the fire fighters who died in an RV accident? There were people complaining because those fire fighters got a parade and they were not on the job when they died. LOL I was roasted alive and all I did was metion the fact that people were objecting.  That's why I simply don't understand anyone waxing for the old  kinder gentler days.
(07-01-2016, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:56 AM)tvguy Wrote: 27 users on line at one time. It's NEVER been even close to that since the MT dropped the forum.

Remember the fire fighters who died in an RV accident? There were people complaining because those fire fighters got a parade and they were not on the job when they died. LOL I was roasted alive and all I did was metion the fact that people were objecting.  That's why I simply don't understand anyone waxing for the old  kinder gentler days.

Oh, yeah. One of the nastiest, vilest post ever came from one of the women. Not on that thread. A different one.
(07-01-2016, 06:32 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:56 AM)tvguy Wrote: 27 users on line at one time. It's NEVER been even close to that since the MT dropped the forum.

Oh, yeah. One of the nastiest, vilest post ever came from one of the women. Not on that thread. A different one.

I had a woman send me a few choice PMs calling me a fuckface when I was more active in the Religion sub forum.  Big Grin

But never mind that, we just got a new member.

Welcome to hell Wolfdog.  Laughing
(07-02-2016, 03:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 06:32 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I had a woman send me a few choice PMs calling me a fuckface when I was more active in the Religion sub forum.  Big Grin

But never mind that, we just got a new member.

Welcome to hell Wolfdog.  Laughing
"Welcome to hell Wolfdog."

Laughing Laughing But it's our own little corner of hell. 

PS: Why does the remove formatting no longer work?
(07-03-2016, 11:48 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Laughing Laughing But it's our own little corner of hell. 

Because it's hell.
(07-04-2016, 07:48 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:48 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Laughing Laughing But it's our own little corner of hell. 

Because it's hell.

Well there ya go. Clete and I don't believe in hell (or heaven) but do doubt there is little bits of pain and suffering without "going to hell". 
Note to TVg, my guru for all things technical: Why can't I remove the BOLD formtting in some cases? For instance if I make this bold the rest stays bold. The "remove formatting" feature (for me at least) is grayed out. I thank you in advance. NO! I WILL NOT pay you. 
(07-04-2016, 08:00 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Because it's hell.

Note to TVg, my guru for all things technical: Why can't I remove the BOLD formtting in some cases? For instance if I make this bold the rest stays bold. The "remove formatting" feature (for me at least) is grayed out. I thank you in advance. NO! I WILL NOT pay you. 

If the remove formatting icon is "grayed out" then I'm not sure what the problem is. If I were you I would switch to Mozilla firefox. That will also give you spell check.
(07-04-2016, 01:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 08:00 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Because it's hell.

If the remove formatting icon is "grayed out" then I'm not sure what the problem is. If I were you I would switch to Mozilla firefox. That will also give you spell check.

I hate moving. If I have too, I'm gonna leave the fridge here this time. And I sure as hell don't want to move to some place called Mozilla Firefox...sounds like and Indian reservation. 
Anmd why the hell wood I kneed a spell checker anyway? 
Now, a good NANNY would fix the remove formatting problem. See? We DO need a nanny!  Razz