My Stupid Democratic Friends in the House
(06-27-2016, 11:09 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 10:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 01:45 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:18 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 08:18 PM)Hugo Wrote: Not a problem.  You are entitled to your opinion... regardless of whether it is based on facts or fairy tales or ignorance.

"Opinion" away, all you want.

True enough. Opinions are like rectums: Everybody has one. 

But I did attempt to give some reasons for my opinions. You (and others) may not feel they are valid or worth thinking about but a least I did offer some thoughts about how I arriived at them. 

It is not a fairy tale or ignorance to say that a few people with guns have sprayed bullets into crowds killing far too many children, women and men. I didn't offer up any solution because I don't have one. I did say I'm not in favor of taking away your guns, but more than that I simply don't know. 

You, on the other hand, continue to post simple, snide, one-sided comments that often don't even offer up any opinions that makes sense. I keep hoping we can have a conversation here that broadens the issues we discuss, and maybe help all of us learn from one another and gain some knowledge and awareness of the things we discuss and the wider world around us. 

Just please remember that is not "fairy tale" that too many people have died in a hale of bullets fired by mad men who in fact are using guns with lots of firepower. I have no idea what can be done to stop it, but at least I see it for what it is. 

If you have an idea that might help solve this continuing problem, this would be a could time to express it. Because ignorance is NOT bliss.

On another topic, you have accused me of not "getting" your irony.  On other topics, you express concern about my ability to own semi auto guns. Let me just get you up to speed.  I use this place, and the Hugo persona, to cut loose and insult fucking liberals.  That is not who I am in public (as you WELL know), as I am a viable member of society and I play nice.

But HERE, on this forum, where I have been MERCILESSLY attacked for simply having a differing viewpoint, I decided that HERE would no longer reflect who I am in real life, but rather just be a constant barb in your (and others) backside.  YOU, cletus,, bbq, Ponder, Scrapper, TVGuy et al, MADE this persona, by being complete fucking dickwads to me in the past.  No, this isn't me being thin skinned or a "victim" in any way.  This is just a very small part of my life that I ENJOY.  Fucking with you all.

I WILL NOT cease this persona, because I find the release quite cathartic, and the rest of my time I am a very calm human being.  Your implications that I am somehow dangerous?  Fucking laughable.

But this is America, and I will tolerate your right to be wrong.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.  Sincerely.

I'm not buying your bullshit tales of "oh woe is me", "you made me do it".  
You post it!  It comes from within you.  Only you.  It is you.  
And the biggest bullshit lie is your "I have been MERCILESSLY attacked".  Oh my gawd... you need to look in the mirror!  
I've met guys like you before... men with little man syndrome that have to talk big & bad from behind a computer screen.  In reality, nothing more than pip-squeaks. 
Nope.  I'm not buying what you're selling.

And all of what you just said proves that you know NOTHING about the real me.  And that makes me SO happy!  Laughing Laughing

Because after a decades of reading your thousands of posts posts no one here knows anything at all about the real you?
You think anyone believes that?
(06-27-2016, 12:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 11:09 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 10:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 01:45 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:18 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: True enough. Opinions are like rectums: Everybody has one. 

But I did attempt to give some reasons for my opinions. You (and others) may not feel they are valid or worth thinking about but a least I did offer some thoughts about how I arriived at them. 

It is not a fairy tale or ignorance to say that a few people with guns have sprayed bullets into crowds killing far too many children, women and men. I didn't offer up any solution because I don't have one. I did say I'm not in favor of taking away your guns, but more than that I simply don't know. 

You, on the other hand, continue to post simple, snide, one-sided comments that often don't even offer up any opinions that makes sense. I keep hoping we can have a conversation here that broadens the issues we discuss, and maybe help all of us learn from one another and gain some knowledge and awareness of the things we discuss and the wider world around us. 

Just please remember that is not "fairy tale" that too many people have died in a hale of bullets fired by mad men who in fact are using guns with lots of firepower. I have no idea what can be done to stop it, but at least I see it for what it is. 

If you have an idea that might help solve this continuing problem, this would be a could time to express it. Because ignorance is NOT bliss.

On another topic, you have accused me of not "getting" your irony.  On other topics, you express concern about my ability to own semi auto guns. Let me just get you up to speed.  I use this place, and the Hugo persona, to cut loose and insult fucking liberals.  That is not who I am in public (as you WELL know), as I am a viable member of society and I play nice.

But HERE, on this forum, where I have been MERCILESSLY attacked for simply having a differing viewpoint, I decided that HERE would no longer reflect who I am in real life, but rather just be a constant barb in your (and others) backside.  YOU, cletus,, bbq, Ponder, Scrapper, TVGuy et al, MADE this persona, by being complete fucking dickwads to me in the past.  No, this isn't me being thin skinned or a "victim" in any way.  This is just a very small part of my life that I ENJOY.  Fucking with you all.

I WILL NOT cease this persona, because I find the release quite cathartic, and the rest of my time I am a very calm human being.  Your implications that I am somehow dangerous?  Fucking laughable.

But this is America, and I will tolerate your right to be wrong.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.  Sincerely.

I'm not buying your bullshit tales of "oh woe is me", "you made me do it".  
You post it!  It comes from within you.  Only you.  It is you.  
And the biggest bullshit lie is your "I have been MERCILESSLY attacked".  Oh my gawd... you need to look in the mirror!  
I've met guys like you before... men with little man syndrome that have to talk big & bad from behind a computer screen.  In reality, nothing more than pip-squeaks. 
Nope.  I'm not buying what you're selling.

And all of what you just said proves that you know NOTHING about the real me.  And that makes me SO happy!  Laughing Laughing

Because after a decades of reading your thousands of posts posts no one here knows anything at all about the real you?
You think anyone believes that?

Between his posts... and the pictures he has posted.  Pretty sure we have a really good idea.
[Image: 13516660_831184893652636_667304772645489...e=580D82D2]
(06-28-2016, 07:44 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 13516660_831184893652636_667304772645489...e=580D82D2]

How fortunate you can post photos with comments already included. 

Should you have to actually compose your own thoughts using basic English, about all we could expect is a lot of "fuck you's"and diatribes with strange spellings for Liberal. 

But you are a member in good standing. I'm starting to enjoy your posts for the entertainment value they provide. Kind of like watching a Donald Trump interview. 

Keep 'em coming.

PS: And should find you have time away from Fox News, you might try reading a bit. Dr. Seussi a good place to start.  Razz
[Image: 13606482_10154885542994881_6220082713424...e=57F66C41]