OSP SWAT Responds To Man Who Barricades When Detectives Serve Search Warrant
This is right next-door to Victoria's Station. Glad it ended peacefully.

Quote:Downloadable file: 764.jpeg

On June 22, 2016 at about noon, detectives from the Rogue Area Drug Enforcement Team (RADE) attempted to serve a search warrant at 126 Galice Road in Merlin. The suspect, Mike DILLS, age 68, barricaded himself in the house upon detectives arriving.

Marked patrol personnel responded to assist but DILLS refused to exit the residence. There was information and factors that led law enforcement to believe this situation was high risk including access to firearms.

Due to the risk, OSP SWAT responded and surrounded the residence. Within minutes, DILLS surrendered and was taken into custody without incident. Detectives searched the residence and seized 64.9 grams of methamphetamine, 3 firearms (a stolen pistol , a revolver, and a shotgun), over $2500 and other items of evidence.

DILLS was booked into the Josephine County Jail on charges of Possession and Delivery of Methamphetamine. OSP was assisted by Josephine County Parole and Probation, Basin Interagency Narcotic Enforcement Team and the DEA.

More information will be released when it becomes available.
[Image: Michael-Dills-mugshot-40077783.400x800.jpg]
I wondered what happened.
Yesterday coming down 5, I was passed by about six unmarked police with their red blue lights a flashing.
Is he a poster?
(06-23-2016, 04:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Is he a poster?

Naw, I doubt it. Looks too squared away, alert, and well groomed to be one of us.  Razz
(06-23-2016, 06:38 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 04:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Is he a poster?

Naw, I doubt it. Looks too squared away, alert, and well groomed to be one of us.  Razz

Laughing  He does look kind'a chipper, don't he?
Looks like bbqboy.
(06-23-2016, 06:58 PM)Hugo Wrote: Looks like bbqboy.

Way to go. Let me guess: Making new friends every day is not a goal to which you aspire.  Laughing
(06-23-2016, 07:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 06:58 PM)Hugo Wrote: Looks like bbqboy.

Way to go. Let me guess: Making new friends every day is not a goal to which you aspire.  Laughing

You read that in a fortune cookie, didn't you?

Quote:Making new friends every day is not a goal to which you aspire