(06-27-2016, 03:11 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 01:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:English will not be an official EU language after Brexit, says senior MEP
http://www.politico.eu/article/english-w...enior-mep/

Maybe they'll switch to American.

My guess would be Farsi.
Maybe.
But the Muslim Population of England is only about 5 percent. 
And Farsi is a Persian language. 
Still...

Major languages spoken by Muslims include Arabic, Bengali, Urdu, Punjabi, Malay, Javanese, Sundanese, Swahili, Hausa, Fula, Berber, Tuareg, Somali, Albanian, Bosnian, Russian, Turkish, Azeri, Kazakh, Uzbek, Tatar, Persian, Kurdish, Pashto, Balochi, Sindhi and Kashmiri, among many others.

Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world
Wikipedia

I love the Brexit! I mean, I don't love it. But I tune in every morning with bated breath. It's better than a soap opera or a cliffhanger show. Everyday something else unbelievable happens. Maybe if just find it refreshing from our own political issues.
(06-28-2016, 11:14 PM)Juniper Wrote: I love the Brexit! I mean, I don't love it. But I tune in every morning with bated breath. It's better than a soap opera or a cliffhanger show. Everyday something else unbelievable happens. Maybe if just find it refreshing from our own political issues.

You would make a fine Brit.
(06-28-2016, 11:33 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 11:14 PM)Juniper Wrote: I love the Brexit! I mean, I don't love it. But I tune in every morning with bated breath. It's better than a soap opera or a cliffhanger show. Everyday something else unbelievable happens. Maybe if just find it refreshing from our own political issues.

You would make a fine Brit.

Brexit: Romanians start adopt-a-Brit campaign
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/europe/rom...n-program/
[Image: brexit-satire.jpg]

For sure! Good to know that whatever is infecting our country, it might be speading across the pond and in doing so lessen, at least a bit, our own pain and sufffering at the craziness that has gripped us. 
Good fun at no expense.  Smiling
(06-30-2016, 02:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

For sure! Good to know that whatever is infecting our country, it might be speading across the pond and in doing so lessen, at least a bit, our own pain and sufffering at the craziness that has gripped us. 
Good fun at no expense.  Smiling

Are you saying it was incubated here and spread across the pond?  Boris Johnson is a blowhard like Trump but Trump has millions and that impresses the capitalist. Boris did the ultimate walk back today.
[Image: 13533263_1763473537197612_12864777650527...e=57F1AEE3]