THREE ESCAPE DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURIES AFTER HIGH SPEED CRASH
Twitch Blink

[Image: 2352.JPG]

On June 24, 2016 at about 3AM, OSP Troopers and emergency personnel responded to the report of a single vehicle rollover crash on Highway 221 near milepost 10 (just south of Wheatland Road).

Preliminary investigation revealed a 2014 Audi sedan was traveling northbound on Highway 221 (Wallace Road) at a high rate of speed when the driver lost control on a corner. The Audi left the roadway and traveled approximately 600 feet along the ditch line. The Audi struck a tree, a power pole and a highway sign coming to rest in the middle of the roadway after rolling several times.

The driver and two passengers were taken to local hospitals for non-life threatening injuries. The driver, Jonathan ALCANTARA ROMERO, age 25, of Dayton, was arrested and taken to the Yamhill County Jail on the following charges: DUII- Alcohol, Assault III, Reckless Endangering Another Person, Assault IV, Criminal Mischief II, and Reckless Driving.

OSP was assisted by the Oregon Department of Transportation, Yamhill County Sheriff's Office, Dayton Fire and McMinnville Fire. This is an ongoing investigation. More information will be released when it becomes available.
I think my next car will be an Audi.  Cool
I need to see another photo. That one doesn't even look like a whole car.
(06-25-2016, 08:14 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I need to see another photo. That one doesn't even look like a whole car.

I thought it was a motorcycle.
(06-25-2016, 10:24 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 08:14 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I need to see another photo. That one doesn't even look like a whole car.

I thought it was a motorcycle.

I think it's the angle, a bit off the rear quarter panel. Makes it look really short.
(06-25-2016, 12:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think it's the angle, a bit off the rear quarter panel. Makes it look really short.

So the tire most visible is the left rear?
Potential future Darwin Award recipients.
(06-25-2016, 01:11 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 12:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think it's the angle, a bit off the rear quarter panel. Makes it look really short.

So the tire most visible is the left rear?

Right rear, it's on it's top. I think.