Terrorist Attack in Istanbul Turkey
(06-29-2016, 09:38 PM)charger Wrote: Ignorance? Never mentioned a firearm. Glad you have the means to defend yourself and loved ones, and hope the training to go with it.

Yes, ignorance!

You said:
"If you are a liberal you support them and their lifestyle."
That is no more true than saying "all liberals hate guns".
All liberals are NOT the same.  
Just like all Republicans are not idiots.  Just the ones here on RVF.
(06-29-2016, 09:57 AM)tvguy Wrote: BTW Bill Mahar is an arrogant piece of shit.

I love Bill Maher. I think he is smart as hell and hilarious. I saw him at the Britt a few years ago. 

Why is he a piece of shit in your opinion? That's pretty strong language there cowboy.
Hey charger, is this the "right" kind of thinking you are alluding to? 

The following article details what the baboon that is running for president said in response to the terror attacks in Istanbul: 

Trump Responds To Istanbul Suicide Bombings With New Calls For Torture

ByALLEGRA KIRKLANDPublishedJUNE 29, 2016, 6:58 AM EDT12416 

Donald Trump responded to the deadly bombings that ripped through Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport on Tuesday with renewed calls for torture.

“We can't do waterboarding but they can do chopping off heads, drowning people in steel cages, they can do whatever they want to do,” Trump told attendees at a St. Clairsville, Ohio rally. “You know, you have to fight fire with fire.”

At least 36 people were killed and over 140 were wounded in multiple suicide bombings at one of the world’s busiest airports. Turkish officials have said Islamic State fighters were likely responsible for the attack. 

“Folks, there's something going on that's really really bad,” Trump said at the rally. “All right? It's bad. And we better get smart and we better get tough or we're not going to have much much a country left, okay? It's bad. Terrible.” 

Trump asked the crowd what they thought about waterboarding, a form of simulated drowning that was banned by George W. Bush’s administration in 2006. 

“I like it a lot,” he said to cheers from the crowd. “I don’t think it’s tough enough.” 
Though the technique has been condemned as ineffective and violative of international agreements on torture, Trump insisted it didn’t go quite far enough. 

In a vaguely worded statement and tweet on Tuesday, Trump hinted at his plan to use other torture techniques, saying U.S. officials should do “everything” possible to prevent terrorist attacks. 

He spoke more plainly in an interview on CNN’s “The Situation Room,” where he said he would “change our law on, you know, the waterboarding thing” in order to “be able to fight at least on an almost equal basis.”

“Nothing's nice about it but it's a minimal form of torture,” he added. “We can't water board and they can chop off heads.”

Trump has enthusiastically pushed this pro-waterboarding stance throughout the 2016 race. The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, former prisoner of war Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), and CIA Director John Brennan are among those who have condemned his position.

In a statement sent to TPM Wednesday, Amnesty International's Director of National Security with Human Rights Program Naureen Shah called use of the technique a "human rights violation and a war crime, plain and simple."

Twitch Twitch
[Image: 13516684_10157050875170551_8023827921423...e=57F65830]
(06-29-2016, 08:07 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 03:19 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 02:33 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:42 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: 51% of American Muslims think being gay should be illegal, but it's OK to fuck goats and sheep. (Sorry, no pigs).

I know you are trying to be funny but that sounds SO much like the inbred dumbass ignorant Trump lovers that it's not funny.
I need to get off of facebook.

He was trying to be funny, but he is also right.  But forgot to mention they also like Bacha Bazi's.

You are a moron if you actually believe that.

Well TVguy, it is very common in Afghanistan. These Muslims are forbidden women so they get boys,  dress them up like women and molest the shit out of them. They are fucking animals. Many Muslims in Afghanistan participate in this culture of pedafila. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...laves.html
It's very common all across the Middle East including their leaders, they call the little boys pearls well guarded.
My god. You're an idiot. Turkey is our ally.
(06-30-2016, 04:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Hey charger, is this the "right" kind of thinking you are alluding to? 

The following article details what the baboon that is running for president said in response to the terror attacks in Istanbul: 

Donald Trump responded to the deadly bombings that ripped through Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport on Tuesday with renewed calls for torture.

“We can't do waterboarding but they can do chopping off heads, drowning people in steel cages, they can do whatever they want to do,” Trump told attendees at a St. Clairsville, Ohio rally. “You know, you have to fight fire with fire.”

At least 36 people were killed and over 140 were wounded in multiple suicide bombings at one of the world’s busiest airports. Turkish officials have said Islamic State fighters were likely responsible for the attack. 

“Folks, there's something going on that's really really bad,” Trump said at the rally. “All right? It's bad. And we better get smart and we better get tough or we're not going to have much much a country left, okay? It's bad. Terrible.” 

Trump asked the crowd what they thought about waterboarding, a form of simulated drowning that was banned by George W. Bush’s administration in 2006. 

“I like it a lot,” he said to cheers from the crowd. “I don’t think it’s tough enough.” 
Though the technique has been condemned as ineffective and violative of international agreements on torture, Trump insisted it didn’t go quite far enough. 

In a vaguely worded statement and tweet on Tuesday, Trump hinted at his plan to use other torture techniques, saying U.S. officials should do “everything” possible to prevent terrorist attacks. 

He spoke more plainly in an interview on CNN’s “The Situation Room,” where he said he would “change our law on, you know, the waterboarding thing” in order to “be able to fight at least on an almost equal basis.”

“Nothing's nice about it but it's a minimal form of torture,” he added. “We can't water board and they can chop off heads.”

Trump has enthusiastically pushed this pro-waterboarding stance throughout the 2016 race. The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, former prisoner of war Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), and CIA Director John Brennan are among those who have condemned his position.

In a statement sent to TPM Wednesday, Amnesty International's Director of National Security with Human Rights Program Naureen Shah called use of the technique a "human rights violation and a war crime, plain and simple."

Twitch Twitch

Obama's statement on the Islamic terror attack in Turkey.   Same ol', same ol'.

"Bla bla bla, bla bla.  Bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla.   Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla , bla bla bla bla bla.  Bla bla."

Like a broke record.
(06-30-2016, 07:13 AM)bbqboy Wrote: My god. You're an idiot. Turkey is our ally.

What would Thanks Giving be like, without Turkey.
(06-30-2016, 08:48 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 07:13 AM)bbqboy Wrote: My god. You're an idiot. Turkey is our ally.

What would Thanks Giving be like, without Turkey.

Wit. Kind of slippery.
(06-30-2016, 07:43 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 04:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Hey charger, is this the "right" kind of thinking you are alluding to? 

Twitch Twitch

Obama's statement on the Islamic terror attack in Turkey.   Same ol', same ol'.

"Bla bla bla, bla bla.  Bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla.   Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla , bla bla bla bla bla.  Bla bla."

Like a broke record.

And unwittingly describing your entire posting history.
brilliant.
(06-29-2016, 01:42 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: 51% of American Muslims think being gay should be illegal, but it's OK to fuck goats and sheep. (Sorry, no pigs).

I know you are trying to be funny but that sounds SO much like the inbred dumbass ignorant Trump lovers that it's not funny.

He was trying to be funny, but he is also right.  But forgot to mention they also like Bacha Bazi's.

Well TVguy, it is very common in Afghanistan. These Muslims are forbidden women so they get boys,  dress them up like women and molest the shit out of them. They are fucking animals. Many Muslims in Afghanistan participate in this culture of pedafila. 

You said he is right  and he said 51% of Muslims think it's OK to fuck goats and sheep. I still say anyone who actually believe that is a moron. And then you talk about pedophilia? ..
(06-30-2016, 11:41 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:42 PM)tvguy Wrote: I know you are trying to be funny but that sounds SO much like the inbred dumbass ignorant Trump lovers that it's not funny.

You said he is right  and he said 51% of Muslims think it's OK to fuck goats and sheep. I still say anyone who actually believe that is a moron. And then you talk about pedophilia? ..
A simple misunderstanding. I responded to the bacha bazis part of his post. The goats and sheep comment is nonsense that I did not think worth a response

Click the link if you don't know what a bacha bazi is.

Well, yeah...today.  Laughing