Where in Oregon is this?
(07-03-2016, 05:29 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:43 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Wolfdog is from Lincoln County, maybe we'll have  a winner soon.  Big Grin

You think  he's heard of Oregon?

Just an aside:

I think this game would be a lot more fun if it featured truly iconic locations popular and known to most Oregonians. 

You know, like TVg's yard, Clete's garden, BBQ's collection of Kansas City postcards, Scrappers empty bottles, or Tia's collections of horror movies.  Razz
(07-04-2016, 10:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 05:29 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:43 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Wolfdog is from Lincoln County, maybe we'll have  a winner soon.  Big Grin

You think  he's heard of Oregon?

Just an aside:

I think this game would be a lot more fun if it featured truly iconic locations popular and known to most Oregonians. 

You know, like TVg's yard, Clete's garden, BBQ's collection of Kansas City postcards, Scrappers empty bottles, or Tia's collections of horror movies.  Razz

Well, as mentioned above, it's in The Guinness Book for Gods sake.  Big Grin
(07-04-2016, 10:19 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 10:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Just an aside:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D_River  Rolling Eyes
(07-05-2016, 01:36 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

What next the worlds biggest ball of string? Razz
(07-05-2016, 01:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Oh yes! Do you know where it is? Is there a motel near and a DQ? I hope they have postcards 'cause my Kodak is is the shop. I can't wait to see it! I hope they will let a person touch it. I once saw a pumpkin that looked a whole lot like FDR, but that's nothing compared to the worlds biggest ball of string. Except maybe the words biggest ball of rubber bands. 
I just hope it's not north of Roseburg or South or Yreka 'cause I don't travel.
(07-05-2016, 02:41 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Oh yes! Do you know where it is? Is there a motel near and a DQ? I hope they have postcards 'cause my Kodak is is the shop. I can't wait to see it! I hope they will let a person touch it. I once saw a pumpkin that looked a whole lot like FDR, but that's nothing compared to the worlds biggest ball of string. Except maybe the words biggest ball of rubber bands. 

Don't worry there is a huge group of ex dead heads who go there every year. You can ride in their bus ( on top).
You could go with me. I go twice a year, but I just went last week. It was SO awesome, the ball was a FULL one inch larger than the previous year so you can imagine my excitement. Big Grin
(07-05-2016, 04:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 02:41 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 10:19 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Well, as mentioned above, it's in The Guinness Book for Gods sake.  Big Grin

Don't worry there is a huge group of ex dead heads who go there every year. You can ride in their bus ( on top).
You could go with me. I go twice a year, but I just went last week. It was SO awesome, the ball was a FULL one inch larger than the previous year so you can imagine my excitement. Big Grin

If they had the worlds biggest kitten to play with it, that might be something to see.   Razz
According to string theory, that ball may be a new universe.