Happy Birthday Tia
Does Juniper have the same birthday? Smiling
If so... Happy Birthday, Tia & Tiamat & Juniper!
I believe Juniper is timeless, being a goddess and all.
Tia, not so much.
Thank you! Smiling
I too wish you a happy day. Well at least as good as yesterday.  Big Grin

[Image: PC02_330x370.jpg]
(07-02-2016, 10:41 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I too wish you a happy day. Well at least as good as yesterday.  Big Grin

[Image: PC02_330x370.jpg]

You got her flowers, Guess I"ll have to get a cake
[Image: Birthday_Cake_491475.jpg]
Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!

(I sent you a BMW Sports car. Hope they washed it before delivery)
(07-02-2016, 02:50 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!

(I sent you a BMW Sports car. Hope they washed it before delivery)

They couldn't find your place, so they parked it on the street and left the keys in it.
Keep your eyes open. If you see a BMW sports car that unlocked and has the keys in the ignition. It's yours.
Happy Birthday.
Birthdays are kind of sucky. Still, if you're into that sort of thing, I hope you enjoy it. Or at least get the day off.   Razz
(07-02-2016, 05:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Birthdays are kind of sucky. Still, if you're into that sort of thing, I hope you enjoy it. Or at least get the day off.   Razz

Indeed! Laughing
(07-03-2016, 08:08 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 05:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Birthdays are kind of sucky. Still, if you're into that sort of thing, I hope you enjoy it. Or at least get the day off.   Razz

Indeed! Laughing

I don't know if I see birthdays as "kind of sucky" but have always been curious why we give them so much attention. I mean, EVERYONE has one. I can understand families honoring a members day of birth but past that I think it's a bit overdone. 
I wonder if it harkens back to the day when so many babies and children died before reaching adulthood?  Each year then must have had more meaning and warranted a celebration. Only guessing. (I guess a lot) 
Whatever, it's a tradition and we honor it. And Hallmark Cards thank us!  Smiling
(07-03-2016, 10:39 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Indeed! Laughing

I don't know if I see birthdays as "kind of sucky" but have always been curious why we give them so much attention. I mean, EVERYONE has one. I can understand families honoring a members day of birth but past that I think it's a bit overdone. 
I wonder if it harkens back to the day when so many babies and children died before reaching adulthood?  Each year then must have had more meaning and warranted a celebration. Only guessing. (I guess a lot) 
Whatever, it's a tradition and we honor it. And Hallmark Cards thank us!  Smiling

Yeah I know it's your opinion but Jesus H Christ Razz
(07-03-2016, 10:52 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Indeed! Laughing

Go outside, get some sun, play with your dog, knock some rust off some of your junk, listen to some Black Sabbath, but above all try to get your head straight and not be so damn negative.
(07-03-2016, 11:35 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Indeed! Laughing

Go outside, get some sun, play with your dog, knock some rust off some of your junk, listen to some Black Sabbath, but above all try to get your head straight and not be so damn negative.

That's funny., you basically bitch about people celebrating birthdays and I'm the negative one?
(07-03-2016, 11:49 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 08:08 AM)Juniper Wrote: Indeed! Laughing

That's funny., you basically bitch about people celebrating birthdays and I'm the negative one?

Bitch? Man, you LIVE to find fault with anyting I post. I'm not negative about birthdays. Hell, throw a party for the whole country for all I care. I only expressed an opinon and didn't suggest that anyone else should embrace it. 

Your really gotta stop obsessing about evethying I post...It will make you sick.
(07-03-2016, 11:55 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:49 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 10:39 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I don't know if I see birthdays as "kind of sucky" but have always been curious why we give them so much attention. I mean, EVERYONE has one. I can understand families honoring a members day of birth but past that I think it's a bit overdone. 

Bitch? Man, you LIVE to find fault with anyting I post. I'm not negative about birthdays. Hell, throw a party for the whole country for all I care. I only expressed an opinon and didn't suggest that anyone else should embrace it. 

Your really gotta stop obsessing about evethying I post...It will make you sick.

Happy birthday Tia. Big Grin
Well, in all fairness, we all live to find fault with anything and everything you post.
We have a (secret) €Wonky 1 2 3 ¤ betting pool, run by Pete Rose.
Right now, TV is in the lead, followed by scrapper and cuzz. Tiuniper, Cletus, and I are lagging.
(07-03-2016, 12:07 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Well, in all fairness, we all live to find fault with anything and everything you post.
Right now, TV is in the lead, followed by scrapper and cuzz. Tiuniper, Cletus, and I are lagging.

Tiuniper Laughing
(07-03-2016, 12:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 12:07 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Well, in all fairness, we all live to find fault with anything and everything you post.

Tiuniper Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Wow a fight AND a new handle! Big Grin