Hillary Has A Problem.
(07-11-2016, 10:38 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 10:23 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Not Once. not twice, not three times.... 22 times Hillary publicly said she did not receive or sent classified emails:

Video:

22 Times Clinton Said She Didn't Have Classified Material on Her Private Server

Typical Clinton'tonian word games. Like the definition of "is"
This time is what the Clinton definition of "marked classified" is. We all know that the only way for her to know that something is classified is if it came to her inbox with the subject line:

**ALERT**THIS IS CLASSIFIED, DO NOT SEND/RECEIVE THROUGH YOUR SECRET BASEMENT SERVER**

ROFLMAO
(07-11-2016, 10:23 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Not Once. not twice, not three times.... 22 times Hillary publicly said she did not receive or sent classified emails:

Video:

This time is what the Clinton definition of "marked classified" is. We all know that the only way for her to know that something is classified is if it came to her inbox with the subject line:

**ALERT**THIS IS CLASSIFIED, DO NOT SEND/RECEIVE THROUGH YOUR SECRET BASEMENT SERVER**

She comes off as arrogant to me. 

Let's get real, she never purposely sent any classified emails, but she was careless and doesn't seem to think she needs to be guided by anyone's rules but hers. Out of 30,000 emails, only 8 were found to contain top secret information. That's not meant to minimize her actions, it's just my guess as to why classified information got by her. 

The only good thing about this email issue is that no other high ranking politician with a security clearance will be using private email to communicate and conduct government business.
(07-11-2016, 08:29 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Video:

Let's get real, she never purposely sent any classified emails, but she was careless and doesn't seem to think she needs to be guided by anyone's rules but hers. Out of 30,000 emails, only 8 were found to contain top secret information. That's not meant to minimize her actions, it's just my guess as to why classified information got by her. 

The only good thing about this email issue is that no other high ranking politician with a security clearance will be using private email to communicate and conduct government business.

I'm not completely sure we won't see this happen again. It's been done by folks in both party's camps for whatever their reasons where. It would seem to be simple for them to address this directly and pass an unequivocal law that only government mail servers can be used for any communications related to their jobs. I don't expect it to happen. Politicians like their rules to be squishy.

That's also why I wouldn't expect there to be any formal consequences for Hillary's home server. Lots of foot stomping and chest thumping from now to the election though.

Video:

It's quite a bit more than 8.
(07-11-2016, 10:07 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Video:

It's quite a bit more than 8.

If I remember correctly, there were around 130 emails that were found to contain classified information, and out of those 130, 8 were deemed to be top secret. In any case, she should just have used the State Department's system and not her own devices to conduct government business. 

I am not going to defend her decision to use her own server. However, her actions did not warrant prosecution according to the FBI and that should be the end of it, but it won't be. It is my opinion that she will never be charged with a crime regardless, including lying while under oath.
The whole construct of the "scandal" is bogus. Look into how many congressmen have their own email setup. The ide that officials are using Hotmail to plan wars and stuff is just absurd.
(07-12-2016, 07:42 AM)bbqboy Wrote: The whole construct of the "scandal"  is bogus. Look into how many congressmen have their own email setup. The ide that officials are using Hotmail to plan wars and stuff is just absurd.

I'm sure you're right. Thing is, Hillary lied about what she knew and claimed she didn't know. Not good for someone running  to be president. 

Still...I'm going to vote for her. That other guy SCARES me!
(07-12-2016, 07:42 AM)bbqboy Wrote: The whole construct of the "scandal"  is bogus. Look into how many congressmen have their own email setup. The ide that officials are using Hotmail to plan wars and stuff is just absurd.

Yeah, I don't see a scandal. And I agree that Hillary was not sharing the CIA's secrets in a don't give a crap way. I just meant that she should have been more careful.
As stated previously, the problem I have is the implication that she did all this for some imagined devious goal. She did what her predecessors did. The RNC destroyed 55 million emails when Bush left office. What was in those that would implicate W/Dick in war crimes?
We won't know now.
(07-12-2016, 09:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote: As stated previously, the problem I have is the implication that she did all this for some imagined devious goal. She did what her predecessors did. The RNC destroyed 55 million emails when Bush left office. What was in those that would implicate W/Dick in war crimes?
We won't know now.

Thanks for reminding me (us)? about the Cheney Thing. 

I hope Donald selects him as his VP so I can vote against him AGAIN!
Can he be VP more than twice?
(07-12-2016, 09:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote: As stated previously, the problem I have is the implication that she did all this for some imagined devious goal. She did what her predecessors did. The RNC destroyed 55 million emails when Bush left office. What was in those that would implicate W/Dick in war crimes?
We won't know now.

E-mails destroyed... That's nothing compared to the records that were destroyed the day before congress was going to investigate the missing trillon dollars from the pentagon. They shot a missile into the Pentagon and blamed it on a plane.
If you saw the photos of the Pentagon fire early on.  There was no plane or even a hole big enough for a plane.

That was 16 years ago this September.
(07-12-2016, 07:10 PM)chuck white Wrote:
We won't know now.

E-mails destroyed... That's nothing compared to the records that were destroyed the day before congress was going to investigate the missing trillon dollars from the pentagon. They shot a missile into the Pentagon and blamed it on a plane.
If you saw the photos of the Pentagon fire early on.  There was no plane or even a hole big enough for a plane.

That was 16 years ago this September.
Now you are coming into focus... You're a fucking lunatic. Laughing