The religion of peace strikes again
[Image: 13669144_924235451032333_430931899246628...e=57F86C79]
(07-14-2016, 11:29 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Jobs I say!!   They just need jobs and all would be good.  It's sounds so good I wish it were my idea, but no Marie Harf gets the credit. ( state dept spokesperson)  Obama's state dept that is.. and we thought Obama wasn't doing anything..... jobs, low capacity trucks and truck free zones and all will be good with the religion of peace.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

It's obvious the guy had a job driving a commercial truck, making this a simple incident of workplace violence. Hope he was a member of a union, wouldn't want his rights abused.
Father and son murdered by the goat fucking jv team.

[Image: 13726660_1212697962087666_25451682582870...e=57F5B078]
Liberal MSM headlines:

84 Pedestrian protesters damage Muslim owned truck in Nice, France hate crime

White, high capacity, assault style truck inspired by the NRA kills dozens

Unemployed and global warming cause truck crash in Nice

NO TRUCK needs 18 wheels

The Founding Fathers only intended all people to have horses and buggies
(07-15-2016, 02:04 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Liberal MSM headlines:

NO TRUCK needs 18 wheels

I'd guess the families of the dead and wounded don't find this so humorous or the satire so clever.
(07-16-2016, 08:15 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

NO TRUCK needs 18 wheels

I'd guess the families of the dead and wounded don't find this so humorous or the satire so clever.

I'd guess absolutely NONE of those families read this forum.
So according to pelosi the current attack in Nice France is proof that obozos isis strategy is working. Is there like some mental ward all of you guys visit weekly to make sure you are as loony as possible?
(07-16-2016, 08:15 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

NO TRUCK needs 18 wheels

They would be funny if it wasn't true..

MSNBC’s ‘truck crash’ framing of France terror attack ignites Twitter mockery
(07-16-2016, 10:14 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: So according to pelosi the current attack in Nice France is proof that obozos isis strategy is working. Is there like some mental ward all of you guys visit weekly to make sure you are as loony as possible?

These people are truly crazy.  More proof liberalism is a mental disorder.
[Image: 13658925_10157145088765494_5843112130939...e=5823ECC9]
(07-16-2016, 10:19 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 10:14 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: So according to pelosi the current attack in Nice France is proof that obozos isis strategy is working. Is there like some mental ward all of you guys visit weekly to make sure you are as loony as possible?

And your choice of words shows where you get your political education. 

Welcome to AM radio. For those who need someone else to make up their minds.
(07-18-2016, 10:38 AM)tvguy Wrote:

You tell 'em TVg!
Refer him to the souces you use: Because as we all know, reading is how gain knowlege like this, not AM radio! Or TV.  Laughing

The details of exactly what the job of political education is remains subject to debate and change. Nonetheless, we have put together a short list of educational aims, on which most observers can agree:
"1. Developing and strengthening a liberal democratic value awareness,
2. Understanding the basic task of politics as being to solve current problems by introducing binding decisions on contentious public issues,
3. Gaining a basic knowledge in all of the most important political issues with regard to the future such as democracy and its threats, the relationship between the economy and the ecology, the future of the consumer-based society, globalization and the union of Europe,
4. Learning certain skills such as how to approach information, media etc.
From this list, two main areas of importance can be derived, which encompass the following indispensable content: 1. Strengthening fundamental values (...). 2. Understanding the political decision-making process including the two following aspects:
- Decision-makers and their legitimization (parliament, government, elections and voting, federalism);
- decisions and their sources: Interests and their agents (civic action groups, associations, parties, media)."
[Klaus Rothe, Educational Tasks; in: Wolfgang W. Mickel (publisher), Handbuch zur politischen Bildung, published by the Federal Centre for Political Education Band 358, Bonn 1999, p. 97]
You will find other sections dealing with the following issues:
[Image: bull01.gif]
Democracy education - an extract from the UNESCO report on Education for the 21st century

That would make a great bumper sticker if it wasn't so wordy!!   Smiling
(07-18-2016, 12:41 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

How about: AM radio, where we think for you. Nah, it doesn't have the same pizazz. I'll keep working on it.   Smiling

I got it. AM radio, we think so you don't have too. Nope. I know where I went wrong. This might take a while.
(07-18-2016, 02:06 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 12:41 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

How about: AM radio, where we think for you. Nah, it doesn't have the same pizazz. I'll keep working on it.   Smiling

I got it. AM radio, we think so you don't have too. Nope. I know where I went wrong. This might take a while.
Hey! AM Radio has it's bright spots. I often listen to "The Jefferson Exchange" on at 1230 AM. 
And then of course the Farm Report, listing the price of pork bellies, etc.
(07-18-2016, 11:52 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

You tell 'em TVg!
Refer him to the souces you use: Because as we all know, reading is how gain knowlege like this, not AM radio! Or TV.  Laughing

If you want to talk about sources or knowledge  then spelling the words correctly would help.

Your dig didn't go unnoticed nor is it accurate. I read every single day. The fact that you don't think knowledge can be gained from TV tells me you lack knowledge.
(07-18-2016, 03:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You tell 'em TVg!

If you want to talk about sources or knowledge  then spelling the words correctly would help.

Your dig didn't go unnoticed nor is it accurate. I read every single day. The fact that you don't think knowledge can be gained from TV tells me you lack knowledge.
Yeah, my typos are legend! But for that, I'd be perfect.  Big Grin . I can spell however. Better yet, I can choose words that I cannot only spell but best express my point of view. I learned to do it watching TV.  Big Grin 
Hey, I've learned a lot watching TV. Just recently watched "Frontline...the brith if ISIS". Learned a lot. 

But in your case TVg, it's too late. Reading is a life long activity, and unless you start before you are 60 years old you simply won't have the necessary background to absorb any real knowledge of things important. Stay wth TV. Lots of good stuff about Alaskan truck drivers you still haven't watched. Maybe not? Sorry. Still, "Dancing with the stars" might be on...if not I'd bet they have reruns. 

Remember: You started this crap.  Wink
(07-18-2016, 03:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Yeah, my typos are legend! But for that, I'd be perfect.  Big Grin . I can spell however. Better yet, I can choose words that I cannot only spell but best express my point of view. I learned to do it watching TV.  Big Grin 
Hey, I've learned a lot watching TV. Just recently watched "Frontline...the brith if ISIS". Learned a lot. 

But in your case TVg, it's too late. Reading is a life long activity, and unless you start before you are 60 years old you simply won't have the necessary background to absorb any real knowledge of things important. Stay wth TV. Lots of good stuff about Alaskan truck drivers you still haven't watched. Maybe not? Sorry. Still, "Dancing with the stars" might be on...if not I'd bet they have reruns. 

Laughing Laughing would that be "bris" with a lithp???   Big Grin
(07-18-2016, 03:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 10:19 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: These people are truly crazy.  More proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

You tell 'em TVg!

Yeah, my typos are legend! But for that, I'd be perfect.  Big Grin . I can spell however. Better yet, I can choose words that I cannot only spell but best express my point of view. I learned to do it watching TV.  Big Grin 

Laughing What an arrogant prick!  You deserve what's coming......
(07-18-2016, 03:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 10:19 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: These people are truly crazy.  More proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

You tell 'em TVg!

I guess if it makes you feel superior, all's fair in love and war. So go ahead and point out the worst TV shows and act as if that's what I watch.

But I'm curious as to what are these things that are "important"? Important to whom and why?