Multiple Officers Shot in Baton Rouge - 3 Dead
Here we go again.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bato...ot-n611101
(07-17-2016, 08:38 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Here we go again.

Dear God if there is a God
Save our souls if we have souls. 

Madness. I'm not even sure I want to know details.
3 dead, and possibly a 4th.

This is all on Obama.  He has constantly chided the police and created this atmosphere of hate against the police.  He always  jumps to conclusions and is always on the side of his black peeps, even before all the evidence is in and even when it has been proven the police acted appropriately. He invites Black Live Matter, a domestic terror organization, to the White House, which is no surprise as he has invited other terror organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood to visit him there.  He is a great Divider-in-Chief.  Divide and conquer is his motto.  Fuck this POS.
(07-17-2016, 11:18 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: 3 dead, and possibly a 4th.

This is all on Obama.  He has constantly chided the police and created this atmosphere of hate against the police.  He always  jumps to conclusions and is always on the side of his black peeps, even before all the evidence is in and even when it has been proven the police acted appropriately. He invites Black Live Matter, a domestic terror organization, to the White House, which is no surprise as he has invited other terror organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood to visit him there.  He is a great Divider-in-Chief.  Divide and conquer is his motto.  Fuck this POS.

Your opinions are duly noted, however you are far too late to make America into your white supremacist utopia. IMO your best option is to put more effort into convincing the majority of the population of Idaho to declare itself for whites only. Good luck to ya.... Big Grin
Quote:Cleveland Police Officer on Baton Rouge Shooting: Obama ‘Has Blood On His Hands’
[/url]

[url=http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fvideo%2F2016%2F07%2F17%2Fcleveland-police-officer-on-baton-rouge-shooting-obama-has-blood-on-his-hands%2F&pubid=ra-536db77a775cf072&text=Cleveland+Police+Officer+on+Baton+Rouge+Shooting%3A+Obama+%E2%80%98Has+Blood+On+His+Hands%E2%80%99&shortener=bitly]

Sunday on Fox News Channel’s breaking news coverage of the shootings in Baton Rouge, LA that has killed 3 officers and injured 3 more, Cleveland police officer and Police Patrolmen’s Association President Steve Loomis said President Barack Obama had “blood on his hands.”
Loomis said, “The president of the Untied States validated a false narrative and the nonsense that Black Lives Matter and the Media are pressing out to the public — validated with his very divisive statements And now we see an escalation. This has got to end. We need some leadership in this country to come forward and put an end to this. I don’t care if it’s clergy or who it is but somebody has to step up and put an end to this. It’s false narrative and people politicizing the false narrative that we have a president of the united states and governor of Minnesota making a statement less than one day after the police involved shootings. The police involved shootings are what absolutely has triggered in rash of senseless murders of law enforcement officers across the country. It is reprehensible. The president has blood on his hands and it will not be able to come washed off.”

Couldn't agree more...
(07-17-2016, 11:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Couldn't agree more...

I watched this guy say this this morning. Just because you see it on FOX doesn't make it true. People like you obviously only hear bits and pieces of everything and twist them to fit your divisive rhetoric.
(07-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 08:38 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Here we go again.

Dear God if there is a God
Save our souls if we have souls. 

Madness. I'm not even sure I want to know details.

I knew you would blame Obama because your brain is broken. Try this scenario on and see if it doesn't fit a little better. It's symptom free of your psychotic politics that causes you to blame Obama for damn near every problem you see. 

The recent violence against police is a direct result of the killings of two black men that appear to be unjustified. As you know, police killing unarmed black men came under scrutiny a couple years ago when several other black men died at the hands of police. The simple truth are that black people are tired of it. All that was needed was a couple of black men crazy enough to strike back and now that has happened. No Obama was required to cause this violence.
(07-17-2016, 12:35 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I knew you would blame Obama because your brain is broken. Try this scenario on and see if it doesn't fit a little better. It's symptom free of your psychotic politics that causes you to blame Obama for damn near every problem you see. 

The recent violence against police is a direct result of the killings of two black men that appear to be unjustified. As you know, police killing unarmed black men came under scrutiny a couple years ago when several other black men died at the hands of police. The simple truth are that black people are tired of it. All that was needed was a couple of black men crazy enough to strike back and now that has happened. No Obama was required to cause this violence.
The vast majority of black death is the result of black on black crime. Why do they never get tired of this? Why do the black leaders refuse to talk about this or even acknowledge this?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(07-17-2016, 01:05 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

The vast majority of black death is the result of black on black crime. Why do they never get tired of this? Why do the black leaders refuse to talk about this or even acknowledge this?

What does that happen to do with its all Obama's fault?

Black leaders do talk and acknowledge it, just not on the sources you watch/read. I'm convinced you have selective hearing as well. Mental disorder? Probably.

You left out the part where the cops shot a man on the ground who WAS reaching for a gun that was in his pocket and so all the fucking IDIOTS just assume the cops murdered him.

And instead you say killings of two black men that appear to be unjustified.

"appearance be unjustified " to whom?
(07-17-2016, 01:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Black leaders do talk and acknowledge it, just not on the sources you watch/read. I'm convinced you have selective hearing as well. Mental disorder? Probably.
Some acknowledge this. Many others blame it on EVERYTHING except the perpetrator.
(07-17-2016, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: Some acknowledge this. Many others blame it on EVERYTHING except the perpetrator.

I can agree with that.  Smiling
(07-17-2016, 01:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You left out the part where the cops shot a man on the ground who WAS reaching for a gun that was in his pocket and so all the fucking IDIOTS just assume the cops murdered him.

By the videos that have been circulated, of course. That's what everyone gets to see for themselves. Was the guy reaching for the gun in his pocket. I don't know. I have no way of knowing.

The black community has seen a pretty long history of being mistreated so it's not really a surprise they see more of the same. Right or wrong, there it is.
(07-17-2016, 01:15 PM)Gtvguy Wrote:

Appear to be unjustified to me, and some other white people that think black lives do matter, and to most black people. And why did you just mention the guy on the ground? Why not mention the other black buy shot in his car, or the blacks that have been killed by police that was undeniably unjustified? 

I stated my opinion as to what is motivating the violence toward police. Why don't you go tell the blacks at these protests that you don't think the police are not unjustified in killing those black men. See if you can't change their minds.

I agree with Valuesize. Black leaders talk about this a lot.  

Here was my response to a similar question. 

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=17952
(07-17-2016, 01:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

By the videos that have been circulated, of course. That's what everyone gets to see for themselves. Was the guy reaching for the gun in his pocket. I don't know. I have no way of knowing.

The black community has seen a pretty long history of being mistreated so it's not really a surprise they see more of the same. Right or wrong, there it is.

OK Buy I said "appearance be unjustified " to whom? Not why. I know that people assumed the cops killed him just because he was black.
It looked to clear to me that the man was resisting and trying to go for the gun that was in his pocket.
Of course if I was some angry black I would see something else.
Hey cletus, answer me this.

Since it is a FACT that more whites are killed by police than blacks, why aren't the whites the ones out there putting sniper shots on them?
(07-17-2016, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 01:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

OK Buy I said "appearance be unjustified " to whom? Not why. I know that people assumed the cops killed him just because he was black.
It looked to clear to me that the man was resisting and trying to go for the gun that was in his pocket.
Of course if I was some angry black I would see something else.
You don't have the black and angry to see a lot of black people are being killed by police. Look at how many white people attend those protest rallies.