Getting Shorter?
I saw a physican the other day at a clinic. They took me in and weighed me, took my temperature, blood pressure, blood oxygen level and heart rate. THEN they measured me! I'm not kidding. Like being back in the 3rd grade, the pulled this thing up from the scales and put a flat chrome thing flat on my head and told me I am 5'10" tall. 

A damn lie!

I've been 5'11" inches tall for years. 

My god, I'm shrinking! I hope they don't make a movie about it. What if I live for another 20 years (doubtful)...will I be 5'4" tall? 

Maybe I can get kid rates at the movies.  Embarrassed

So, I'm curious. Anyone else willing to fess up to shrinking? 

HONEY! We shrank some of the fourm members!  Sad
(07-23-2016, 08:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I saw a physican the other day at a clinic. They took me in and weighed me, took my temperature, blood pressure, blood oxygen level and heart rate. THEN they measured me! I'm not kidding. Like being back in the 3rd grade, the pulled this thing up from the scales and put a flat chrome thing flat on my head and told me I am 5'10" tall. 

A damn lie!

My god, I'm shrinking! I hope they don't make a movie about it. What if I live for another 20 years (doubtful)...will I be 5'4" tall? 

I believe you are "compressing" not shrinking.  Razz
(07-23-2016, 10:20 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 08:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I saw a physican the other day at a clinic. They took me in and weighed me, took my temperature, blood pressure, blood oxygen level and heart rate. THEN they measured me! I'm not kidding. Like being back in the 3rd grade, the pulled this thing up from the scales and put a flat chrome thing flat on my head and told me I am 5'10" tall. 

A damn lie!

I believe you are "compressing" not shrinking.  Razz

Wonky,   probably should ride the carnival rides now while he can.   Smiling
If this shrinkage keeps up, in another 60 years, you'll be minus six feet.
(07-24-2016, 05:10 AM)chuck white Wrote: If this shrinkage keeps up, in another 60 years, you'll be  minus six feet.

No me. I'm made arrangements to have my remains dropped off at Rogue Valley Disposal. They recycle.
I have "compressed" an inch already and I am only half as old as you!   Ninja
(07-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I have "compressed" an inch already and I am only half as old as you!   Ninja

Yeah, but your're so cute it won't matter how short you get.
My Momma has been 5' tall most of her life... I'm pretty sure she's closer to 4'11" now.  Hopefully she doesn't "compress" much more... she'll disappear!  Twitch
(07-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Scrapper Wrote: My Momma has been 5' tall most of her life... I'm pretty sure she's closer to 4'11" now.  Hopefully she doesn't "compress" much more... she'll disappear!  Twitch

Maybe a job picking low hanging fruit?
"It ain't hot, he's my brother".

I think I gotta work on that just a bit more.  Embarrassed. Pithy little sayings are tough! 

Where is Dorothy Parker when I need her!
(07-26-2016, 02:55 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: "It ain't hot, he's my brother".

I think I gotta work on that just a bit more.  Embarrassed. Pithy little sayings are tough! 

Where is Dorothy Parker when I need her!

A little work on the words, switch it to sister.

and change, it to she.

I think you got something.