Getting Rich Anticipating Trends
Remember the Hulu-Hoop?
The Pet Rock? 
Earth Shoes? 

Well...

I recently saw a video of pig races. (Okay Swine races for you purists). Not sure but I think it was at our fair. (Is our fair in Jackson Co. happening now? I confess, I'm not a "fair" guy.)

Anyway, it was VERY fun to watch. Lots of laughs! A hoot, really! 

So, someone, somewhere, is going to set up a track with seating and charge to watch pigs (Swine) race. OF COURSE there will be betting. 

I'm too lazy to do it. 

Go for it. Make a ton of money. Make donations to the Animial Shelters, the homeless, the local quilting club, and Black Lives Matter. 

They tell me it's great to be rich. I wouldn't know.
You need a filter. Or maybe a wife who listens.
the local quilting club, would be OK. Just don't go for the baby seal club.
(07-23-2016, 11:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You need a filter. Or maybe a wife who listens.

Be nice. It doesn't cost a cent.
(07-24-2016, 07:38 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 11:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You need a filter. Or maybe a wife who listens.

I'm not being man. It seems like your keyboard is hooked up your random thought generator
(07-24-2016, 08:08 AM)bbqboy Wrote:

I'm not being man. It seems like your keyboard is hooked up your random thought generator

It's true. I had it done by the kid next door in exchange for marbles. (I've been losing mine anyway). 

And, I don't do my own typing. I hired a monkey to do it for me in exchange for bananas. Yes! I have no bananas. (now)
(07-24-2016, 08:08 AM)bbqboy Wrote:

Laughing