Hillary's Speech
Tornado is actually an adult??   Eek!

What about orygunluvr??
(08-01-2016, 01:01 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Tornado is actually an adult??   Eek!

What about orygunluvr??

Yes. Amazingly enough.
(08-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

What about orygunluvr??

Yes. Amazingly enough.

Well. He may have reached the "age" of adulthood. But there other requirement to assume that title. 

adjective:  mature, grown-up, fully grown, full-grown, fully developed, of age, of legal age.

So many of his ranting posts here suggest he has yet to "mature" and may not be fully "developed".

But, He is a member in good standing, still upright and taking nourishment, of legal age to vote and as far as we know does not hang around grammar schools.  Razz

Let him have his say. We have options of response. 
(08-01-2016, 01:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

What about orygunluvr??

Yes. Amazingly enough.

Well. He may have reached the "age" of adulthood. But there other requirement to assume that title. 

adjective:  mature, grown-up, fully grown, full-grown, fully developed, of age, of legal age.

So many of his ranting posts here suggest he has yet to "mature" and may not be fully "developed".

But, He is a member in good standing, still upright and taking nourishment, of legal age to vote and as far as we know does not hang around grammar schools.  Razz

OK. All this time I assumed he was just young and stupid. Now I find out I was wrong all along and he's not young. I'm just a little surprised.
(08-01-2016, 03:50 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

What about orygunluvr??

Yes. Amazingly enough.

OK. All this time I assumed he was just young and stupid. Now I find out I was wrong all along and he's not young. I'm just a little surprised.
My cousin Jethrow still eats Coco Pops, carries a cap gun around, and picks his nose at table. He's 47. 
Lot of that in my family. 
I'm the only one who knows his ass from his elbow. Leaned that in the 8th grade. My second time in the 8th grade.

What about orygunluvr??

Yes. Amazingly enough.

But, He is a member in good standing, still upright and taking nourishment, of legal age to vote and as far as we know does not hang around grammar schools. 

Just old and demented.

Posted via Tapatalk
(08-01-2016, 04:48 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

What about orygunluvr??

Yes. Amazingly enough.

But, He is a member in good standing, still upright and taking nourishment, of legal age to vote and as far as we know does not hang around grammar schools. 

Just old and demented.

Posted via Tapatalk

Well, it happens all too often to most of us if we live long enough. I hope not to be too harh to the old and demented. But I'd bet a cold one Tornado was spewing this same old refrain when he was young and could remember his zip code. Some folks stall at a certain point in what should be their development. 
I can relate.
I didn't exactly set the world on fire. Still, I hope to have a least a bit of an open mind.
(08-01-2016, 05:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Yes. Amazingly enough.

Just old and demented.

Posted via Tapatalk

Well, it happens all too often to most of us if we live long enough. I hope not to be too harh to the old and demented. But I'd bet a cold one Tornado was spewing this same old refrain when he was young and could remember his zip code. Some folks stall at a certain point in what should be their development. 
I can relate.
I didn't exactly set the world on fire. Still, I hope to have a least a bit of an open mind.
If hollow counts as open you have one hell of an open mind.
(08-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Yes. Amazingly enough.

Just old and demented.

Posted via Tapatalk

I can relate.

That is what I was hoping for when I posted the article about the young woman who, through EDUCATION, un-learned her bias against guns.  But, I was mistaken. Smiling
(08-01-2016, 07:14 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:32 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well. He may have reached the "age" of adulthood. But there other requirement to assume that title. 

Just old and demented.

Posted via Tapatalk

I can relate.

That is what I was hoping for when I posted the article about the young woman who, through EDUCATION, un-learned her bias against guns.  But, I was mistaken. Smiling
No, you were not mistaken. We disagree. You MIGHT be right. But ONE young woman who "through education" changing her view about guns does not a argument make.