TO STEEP?
So the judge gave the Baltimore cvs pharmacy arsonist 15 years with no possibility for parole, while the  pos maintains that it was his right to riot, just as the mayor said. Is the sentence to steep? Yes no and why?
(08-05-2016, 10:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: So the judge gave the Baltimore cvs pharmacy arsonist 15 years with no possibility for parole, while the  pos maintains that it was his right to riot, just as the mayor said. Is the sentence to steep? Yes no and why?

No. Not too steep.. Why? """Many of the rioters committed petty amounts of damage or stole small items. However, a few people did millions of dollars in damage and were responsible for numerous attacks on police and massive amounts of looting.
One of those people, Donta Betts, is accused of several serious crimes during the riots. According to a local CVS report:
[Image: donta-betts-arson.jpg]
Prosecutors say 20-year-old Donta Betts was one of the key players in the Freddie Gray riots, looting, starting fires and even attacking police.
“Donta Betts was a menace to society here in Baltimore. The scope of the criminal activity he was involved in is really breathtaking,” said Rod Rosenstein, U.S. Attorney.""

http://tribunist.com/news/this-baltimore...enced-him/
(08-05-2016, 10:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: So the judge gave the Baltimore cvs pharmacy arsonist 15 years with no possibility for parole, while the  pos maintains that it was his right to riot, just as the mayor said. Is the sentence to steep? Yes no and why?

Not too steep. As you know, all blacks should be sent back to Africa and if they resist, kill them.  Ninja
(08-05-2016, 12:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Not too steep. As you know, all blacks should be sent back to Africa and if they resist, kill them.  Ninja

Are you threatening the President? (Oh, wait a minute, he's Arab, not black, never mind. )

He made a post that was reasonable. Was not a meme and didn't include the words democrat or liberal.

Your reply was uncalled for IMO.

You're learning, maybe they will kill you last.
I thought this was about tea. Oh well.
(08-05-2016, 01:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:

He made a post that was reasonable. Was not a meme and didn't include the words democrat or liberal.

Well gee Wally, because he made one normal post I need to treat him as a normal person? Golly gee!

Signed, 
The  Beaver  Razz
Wally posts all the time on your hated Facebook. Not So much the Beav.
(08-05-2016, 01:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Well gee Wally, because he made one normal post I need to treat him as a normal person? Golly gee!

Signed, 
The  Beaver  Razz
Yeah allow me my Wonk moment and take the high road. Why bring baggage to a new  legitimate topic.
In other words it's simply trolling even if he deserves it.
(08-05-2016, 02:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Signed, 
The  Beaver  Razz
Yeah allow me my Wonk moment and take the high road. Why bring baggage to a new  legitimate topic.

LOL, wonk must be beaming with pride reading this. Big Grin
(08-05-2016, 02:37 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Not too steep. As you know, all blacks should be sent back to Africa and if they resist, kill them.  Ninja

Signed, 
The  Beaver  Razz

LOL, wonk must be beaming with pride reading this. Big Grin
Big Grin His thing was , is, behavior and language. This was just fucking trolling LOL

For me. I just saw a topic posted that was probability bait but basically had nothing wrong with it. So for me it seemed like a good time to just act like OL was normal Laughing Laughing Laughing
In his bizzaro world, he Is normal.