The Olympics
(08-19-2016, 12:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: I predict America will do poorly in the Brazilian butt wax events.

Hmmm, now that's one female event I can get behind.
Are you watching the closing ceremony? Turn to NBC right now.

Edit : Notice how I remind you to tune in after all the cool stuff is over? Sorry.   Big Grin
The Olympics have once again come and gone. I'm sure all you haters (Trumpsters and far right pubs) are sorry you didn't get the terrorist attack you so hoped for. Better luck next time!

I'm thrilled, we the good people of the world, have once again brought the worlds greatest athletes together to compete in a multitude of the worlds sports. It was thrilling to watch these great athletes from the world over truly admire one another's accomplishments and share their collective dreams that have come true. There were no losers in Rio. They all accomplished something, set a new goal to conquer.  

It will be the young, perhaps your own children that see and feel your hate, that will drag you kicking and screaming into our ever changing march too the future. Unless there is a time machine I'm not aware of, the future is inevitable. It's called progress. (think progressive)  Big Grin You haters WILL NOT stop the progression. We the good people of the world WILL NOT let you drag us back to a regressive life of days gone by.
(08-21-2016, 09:11 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Are you watching the closing ceremony? Turn to NBC right now.

Edit : Notice how I remind you to tune in after all the cool stuff is over? Sorry.   Big Grin

Is anyone shocked that just one member of the US women's gold medal gymnastic team skipped the closing ceremonies?  It was the gal who twice wouldn't stand in support of Simone Biles as she won gold in the all around and floor exercise and wouldn't put her hand over her heart as the rest of her teammates did as they received thier gold in the team competition....the whinner Gabby Douglas.
(08-22-2016, 07:24 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 09:11 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Are you watching the closing ceremony? Turn to NBC right now.

Is anyone shocked that just one member of the US women's gold medal gymnastic team skipped the closing ceremonies?  It was the gal who twice wouldn't stand in support of Simone Biles as she won gold in the all around and floor exercise and wouldn't put her hand over her heart as the rest of her teammates did as they received thier gold in the team competition....the whinner Gabby Douglas.

I looked on line to see what you were talking about and I found this short article from USA Today. SFLiberal, are you familiar with the term muckraker? 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/oly.../88738742/
(08-22-2016, 12:03 AM)Valuesize Wrote: The Olympics have once again come and gone. I'm sure all you haters (Trumpsters and far right pubs) are sorry you didn't get the terrorist attack you so hoped for. Better luck next time!

I'm thrilled, we the good people of the world, have once again brought the worlds greatest athletes together to compete in a multitude of the worlds sports. It was thrilling to watch these great athletes from the world over truly admire one another's accomplishments and share their collective dreams that have come true. There were no losers in Rio. They all accomplished something, set a new goal to conquer.  

It will be the young, perhaps your own children that see and feel your hate, that will drag you kicking and screaming into our ever changing march too the future. Unless there is a time machine I'm not aware of, the future is inevitable. It's called progress. (think progressive)  Big Grin You haters WILL NOT stop the progression. We the good people of the world WILL NOT let you drag us back to a regressive life of days gone by.

Nice sentiment Valuesize. Check out the post following yours.
(08-22-2016, 07:44 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 12:03 AM)Valuesize Wrote: The Olympics have once again come and gone. I'm sure all you haters (Trumpsters and far right pubs) are sorry you didn't get the terrorist attack you so hoped for. Better luck next time!

Nice sentiment Valuesize. Check out the post following yours.
Very nice sentiment VS! Well said. 
(And I'd ignore the post following yours. Malcontents will forever be just that.)

Was Lochte there? After putting a stain on American behavior abroad?  There is this whole contingent of people who judge others by whether or not they put their hand up or wear a flag pin.  If I was in an arena with you, SF, and I knew it, I'd keep my hand down just to raise your blood pressure.
(08-22-2016, 09:34 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Was Lochte there? After putting a stain on American behavior abroad?  There is this whole contingent of people who judge others by whether or not they put their hand up or wear a flag pin.  If I was in an arena with you, SF, and I knew it, I'd keep my hand down just to raise your blood pressure.

and what about the presidential candidate that has put on stain on our reputation here and abroad, and her husband who also  left a stain on a broad?

[Image: loch_1.jpg]
(08-22-2016, 11:35 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

and what about the presidential candidate that has put on stain on our reputation here and abroad, and her husband who also  left a stain on a broad?

Nice seque. Laughing Laughing

"He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?"
(08-22-2016, 01:00 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

"Cletus is as blind as he can be

You should apologize to the Beatles, but as least you admit your flaws...
(08-22-2016, 02:50 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 01:00 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 07:24 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Is anyone shocked that just one member of the US women's gold medal gymnastic team skipped the closing ceremonies?  It was the gal who twice wouldn't stand in support of Simone Biles as she won gold in the all around and floor exercise and wouldn't put her hand over her heart as the rest of her teammates did as they received thier gold in the team competition....the whinner Gabby Douglas.

"Cletus is as blind as he can be

You should apologize to the Beatles, but as least you admit your flaws...

In the Republican land of the blind, the one eye Democrat is king.  Big Grin
Hey SFLiberal, check out Gabby. They look like a "team" to me. 

http://www.gossipcop.com/final-five-gymn...eam-video/