Wonky's Vibrant and Vitriol Free Topic
Here you go Wonk, here is your forum Xanadu. Please everyone obey the rules, this topic needs to be vibrant and vitriol free, it's Wonk's little slice of happy land.  For reference of why this topic exists: Link

Here are some nice vibrant flowers to set the mood.

[Image: CATID-3580_Phlox%20Flowers.jpg]
(08-16-2016, 05:54 PM)GPnative Wrote: Here you go Wonk, here is your forum Xanadu. Please everyone obey the rules, this topic needs to be vibrant and vitriol free, it's Wonk's little slice of happy land.  For reference of why this topic exists: Link

Impatiens? Big Grin
(08-16-2016, 06:16 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 05:54 PM)GPnative Wrote: Here you go Wonk, here is your forum Xanadu. Please everyone obey the rules, this topic needs to be vibrant and vitriol free, it's Wonk's little slice of happy land.  For reference of why this topic exists: Link

Impatiens? Big Grin

Big Grin
[Image: Lillies-Funeral-Flowers.jpg]
You are all missing the point. The idea is to get people convinced that they are right concerning their own political and social views to be nice to people they think are full of shit. I'm not sure it is possible considering people can't even do that in the real world, but I for one will give it a try. 

For example: Hey Clete, you voted for that piece of shit Muslim Kenyan that is president thanks to you liberal scum. 

Yeah, I hear you my friend, but I have proof he was born in Hawaii. 

Look here you supporter of butt fucking queers. I hope you get gang banged by a bunch of those fags that you liberal scum think have the right to marry. 

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I just want to get along with people different then me.

Die you piece of shit, die now. 

I will in time my friend.  

How's that? Laughing I think I missed the point of this topic.  Rolling Eyes
(08-16-2016, 08:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: You are all missing the point. The idea is to get people convinced that they are right concerning their own political and social views to be nice to people they think are full of shit. I'm not sure it is possible considering people can't even do that in the real world, but I for one will give it a try. 

For example: Hey Clete, you voted for that piece of shit Muslim Kenyan that is president thanks to you liberal scum. 

Look here you supporter of butt fucking queers. I hope you get gang banged by a bunch of those fags that you liberal scum think have the right to marry. 

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I just want to get along with people different then me.

That was great.
Laughing
(08-16-2016, 08:44 PM)cletus1 Wrote: You are all missing the point. The idea is to get people convinced that they are right concerning their own political and social views to be nice to people they think are full of shit. I'm not sure it is possible considering people can't even do that in the real world, but I for one will give it a try. 

What a lovely prose. I would say more but I must finish my drawing of dancing unicorns.
[Image: rainbow1.jpg]
Thank the gods this is space is free.  Razz
(08-17-2016, 12:50 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Thank the gods this is space is free.  Razz

It's not. It costs you time. Time is money.
(08-17-2016, 01:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Quote: first, we state that women require time and money:

Women = time * money

...and as we all know, "time is money":

Time = Money

...and therefore:

Women = Money * Money = (Money)^2

...and because "Money is the root of all evil":

Money = sqrt(evil)

...therefore:

Women = (sqrt[evil])^2

...and we are forced to conclude that:

Women = Evil
(08-17-2016, 01:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

For you.
My time is no longer worth a plug nickle.  Laughing